July 30, 2014 | 1162 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Olay Age Defying Cleansing Milk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by soniya123

Love this product, really cleanse deeply and i love the smell. I do find it a bit stingy on application but all is gone when removed with a damped wash cloth leaving clean smooth face

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by frini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review for the Olay's cleansing milk that in Greece is called total effects cleansing milk.
I have been using it since last summer. My HG cleanser was Guerlain's cleansing milk but due to its price tag could not continue using it.
Olay's milk cleanses me wonderfully. Cleanses my face everyday really well and moves really well the majority of my makeup. I have never found a cheap milk doing this so good. The only problem is that it is not designed for eyes and that you need an extra eye makeup remover. The skin on my face afterwards is cleaned not dry nor oily and has a very very slight fragance that majority could tolerate. I have used around 3 bottles since summer. For 5 euros I think is the most good investment I have done in milk cleansers.
If It goes well in future as well , I will keep up using it as long as it is available and save money for something else.

INGEDIENTS: Aqua, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Decyl Glucoside, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHA, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl lonone, Cl 19140, Cl 14700.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 4:26:00 AM More reviews by milou

I don't know why I haven't reviewed this before, as it is the 'staple' in my beauty routine.
Not sure what it is called in the States, as I live in the UK. This is really something I couldn't do without, it wakes my skin up in the morning (5:45am, to be precise) and I can't go to bed without using it.

It is a light, creamy cleanser, which I apply with a cotton disc, followed by a spash of luke warm water. It leaves my skin really soft and clean. I have never had any adverse reactions to this product; it does contain parabens which some people don't like.

I have used Clarins, Clinique and Simple (which is also very good) but for me, this is the best. Here it costs 4.99 which is really peanuts. I have bought it again and again. I have combination skin. which can be quite dry in the Winter and I normally don't wear a lot of makeup-just a sheer foundation-but this product really cleans deeply without stripping your skin of all the moisture. Comes in a squeezy bottle, it is quite hygienic especially if you remember to wipe the top.

What else can I say? except that I don't work for Olay and I don't have shares??? A fantastic product.