September 19, 2014 | 1990 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Delux Black Retractable Kabuki

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by littledebbie105

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this brush! I bought this to carry around in my purse to apply my blotting powder throughout the day. I don't like to put my regular brushes in my purse because then they get contaminated with the rest of my other junk I carry in my purse. I am acne prone so I try to avoid bacteria transfer to my face as much as possible. So this brush is perfect becuase I just throw it in my purse and don't have to worry! The bristles are soft and dense. It really picks up the powder. I have had this brush close to a year now, I wash it once a week and does not shed a bit! The only problem I have with this brush is that it takes a looooong time to dry that's why I take one lippie off. There have been many times that I get impatient and I have blow dried it off. I know, I know, that is a big no-no....but it still in perfect condition!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 7:36:00 AM More reviews by em1387

This is a rather dense yet soft brush, similar to the Everyday Minerals Long Handled Kabuki but more dense. I use the EDM brush to apply my mineral foundation but decided to try this for travelling. It is the same or better than my EDM kabuki at applying. There was minimal fallout and the mechanism is strong and firm for retracting the brush. Definitely good for popping in the bag in case you cant fit all your proper brushes in there.