August 22, 2014 | 1247 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Liquid Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Bryz30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE how easy this is to apply! I had begun to get fed up with maybellines liquid eyeliners, so I decided to get back with my favorite albeit more expensive eyeliner brand,Stila. Ordered this dirt cheap off of EBay, I'm quite satisfied. Easy to draw a beautiful line (and wing it) with its tip, and it outlasted my ten hour workday!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by vogysgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know what people are looking at when they see the liner on their lids but when I look at the finished results with this liner, I see shine, no lid coming through at all. Goes on beautifully & stays put. I get no runny mess at all AND I CAN BUILD it. Someone stated that they're very experienced in "applying liquid liner". Well, I find that statement hard to believe. This is such an easy product to apply. It is build-able despite the "experienced liquid liner applier" says. Love it. Doesn't flake at all. If you're so worried about this liner, set it with Carbon or another matte black eyeshadow. Ugh, some people :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by mdjb0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty skilled in eyelining.The product is too sheer and doesn't offer even application. I tried layering it, but the formula is not build-able. In the end, I just ended up with a messy line that only looks good from a distance. I don't recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by danidean

I received this as a gift and am enjoying it. Quite easy application and wearability. I definetely recommened this as an alternative of Lancome's artliner (which is my fav)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by zac_timmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this on special. It went on ok the first time, if not a little thin/watery. But after about a week it totally dried out and was useless.

Update: I had two of these from the original purchase, and the second one has been going fine. I have been screwing the lid on REALLY tight. So it was either that or the first one was a bit dodgy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a little bit surprised at the low rating for this product. I purchased this on special from Strawberrynet. It was a two for one offer and I got the product really cheap. I did exactly what it said which was to shake well before applying and I found that the line was easy to draw and it was a solid black line. I certainly didn't find the product messy or watery like others here have stated. I certainly wouldn't be swapping over from my Loreal liquid liner, but if I was caught short, I would buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by uzbekchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What a poor quality eyeliner. It is runny and goes on too sheer. I got it for only $5 on sale, but it's not worth even that. Any drugstore liquid liner will be better than this. Total dissapointment!

On top of everything it dried out after the first use. Trash, Trash, Trash!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by anneeleeseemo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this liner! Goes on easily and stays all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by crazykoda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The liquid eyeliner I bought from Stila is called "Stay All Day" Waterproof liquid eye liner and it's the best liquid eyeliner that I've every used. I haven't experienced any flakiness at all so I'm thinking there must be another line of liquid eyeliners that aren't as good. Mine is a jet black color and what I like about it is I can create a think or thick line easily...it just takes some time to get used to the brush. Probably took me about a week or two to get the swing of it...prior to that I couldn't keep the line width consistent for my left and right eyes! I love it because it doesn't smudge and it doesn't sting my eyes or irritate my skin like most other liquid eyeliners!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Brendonoahsmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i only used this thing about 5 times. Its just like a regular eyeliner that you can get at the swapmeat for a dollar. It dried out super fast, it didnt even reach two weeks and it was done.