Stila Liquid Liner

3.0

on 5/17/2015 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I tested this by watching the parks and rec finale wearing it, and it performed really well. It wasn't smudged at all and it was still on as black as it was when I applied it, with no smudging onto my crease either. It's so easy to apply too. What else could you want in an eyeliner?

on 4/10/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I like this liner because it dispenses just enough product and can do a thin or thick line. I don't like that its hard to make a good wing with it. In comparison to the Kat von D tattoo liner, I like this better because the tattoo liner doesn't dispense enough product and I have to go over the same line multiple times for it to be dark enough. But the tattoo liner makes a better wing. Overall, I prefer the Stila liner though.

on 8/18/2012 11:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

LOVE how easy this is to apply! I had begun to get fed up with maybellines liquid eyeliners, so I decided to get back with my favorite albeit more expensive eyeliner brand,Stila. Ordered this dirt cheap off of EBay, I'm quite satisfied. Easy to draw a beautiful line (and wing it) with its tip, and it outlasted my ten hour workday!

on 10/21/2011 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't know what people are looking at when they see the liner on their lids but when I look at the finished results with this liner, I see shine, no lid coming through at all. Goes on beautifully & stays put. I get no runny mess at all AND I CAN BUILD it. Someone stated that they're very experienced in "applying liquid liner". Well, I find that statement hard to believe. This is such an easy product to apply. It is build-able despite the "experienced liquid liner applier" says. Love it. Doesn't flake at all. If you're so worried about this liner, set it with Carbon or another matte black eyeshadow. Ugh, some people :)

on 10/21/2011 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm pretty skilled in eyelining.The product is too sheer and doesn't offer even application. I tried layering it, but the formula is not build-able. In the end, I just ended up with a messy line that only looks good from a distance. I don't recommend it.

on 9/23/2011 6:34:00 PM

I received this as a gift and am enjoying it. Quite easy application and wearability. I definetely recommened this as an alternative of Lancome's artliner (which is my fav)

on 12/28/2010 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Bought this on special. It went on ok the first time, if not a little thin/watery. But after about a week it totally dried out and was useless.

Update: I had two of these from the original purchase, and the second one has been going fine. I have been screwing the lid on REALLY tight. So it was either that or the first one was a bit dodgy!

on 10/18/2010 9:07:00 PM

I'm a little bit surprised at the low rating for this product. I purchased this on special from Strawberrynet. It was a two for one offer and I got the product really cheap. I did exactly what it said which was to shake well before applying and I found that the line was easy to draw and it was a solid black line. I certainly didn't find the product messy or watery like others here have stated. I certainly wouldn't be swapping over from my Loreal liquid liner, but if I was caught short, I would buy this product again.

on 8/18/2010 4:33:00 AM

What a poor quality eyeliner. It is runny and goes on too sheer. I got it for only $5 on sale, but it's not worth even that. Any drugstore liquid liner will be better than this. Total dissapointment!

On top of everything it dried out after the first use. Trash, Trash, Trash!!!!

I love this liner! Goes on easily and stays all day!

Top Rated Stila Products