Dove Go Fresh Energize Grapefruit & Lemongrass conditioner

3.4

on 11/24/2012 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Very nice conditioner that works just as nice as more expensive L'Oreal conditioners. It smells lovely and makes my hair soft and silky and non-tangling even if I use a cheap shampoo in combination with it. But then I have realy low-maintenance hair, if your hair is more demanding this may not be enough for you.

on 8/19/2011 11:01:00 PM

I love this! This has given my hair life again. It conditions without weighing it, which is something that drives me crazy about Pantene - Pantene gives you so much shine but makes your hair droop.

I just bought Dove because it was on sale but I'm going to keep buying it, it's fantastic. My hair has three times as much volume and just as much shine. I hope this isn't just the result of using a new conditioner, like the build up of Pantene was washed away and anything I use would give me this result. We'll see but so far I'm very happy.

on 5/30/2011 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My favorite hair conditioner. Wonderful smell but I am a bit biased because I'm a sucker for anything lemon scented. It always makes my hair silky smooth and rinses great. I use this on an everyday basis, I have medium thick hair and use a straight iron everyday so this in my opinion is a great conditoner to use.

on 3/3/2011 6:44:00 PM

The scent is so so for me. I found my hair wasn't as soft and shiny and just dull and lifeless.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I think this is a fair conditioner as I said about the shampoo. I can easily run a comb through my hair with it! The only thing I'm on the fence about is the dimethiconol in it. It kind of makes my hair feel very flat if I use too much so I'm mindful of the amount I dispense. It smells great (lemon-zestiness) and is fairly thick in consistency. After rinsing this out and letting my hair dry, it felt so soft and smooth and had ridiculous shine. Sweet~! I love the smell sooooo much which is what keeps me coming back to it. I'm sticking with this conditioner along with its matching shampoo.

EDIT: Eh. Changed my mind! After a while, my hair started to feel clumpy and stiff upon rinsing this conditioner out. It really sucks cause the smell of this is just wonderful.

on 12/6/2010 2:06:00 PM

I loveeeee the smell of this. It leaves my hair super soft. It even gives my hair a shiny feel, and highlights for some...odd reason O.o.

on 11/22/2010 1:32:00 PM

Very average conditioner. Didn't really add any moisture to my hair. I bought it because I really liked the scent of the body wash. Unfortunately this did not work out like I hoped.

on 11/16/2010 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this with the shampoo and I prefered the shampoo more. This conditioner is a bit too light for me. It was ok during the summer and fall but when winter comes and my hair will get drier, I know this would not be able to maintain my hair's moisture during the colder, drier months.

on 9/25/2010 3:12:00 PM

I'm usually picky about conditioners, because of my generally fine, limp, prone-to-greasiness hair. Target had a large bottle of this w/a salon pump on sale for $5, so I figured why not?

It makes my hair feel nice & smooth, smells great in my hair all day, & doesn't weigh it down. I'm very pleased & couldn't ask for more. My husband has even started using it, because he loves how silky it feels in the shower. :)

on 8/22/2010 4:19:00 PM

My recommendation- this product is not for those with dry/damaged hair. This product however, works wonders for me and my oily, fine hair. I have to be very careful with what conditioner I use because most tend to make my limp hair greasy. This conditioner is heavenly light when used modestly and leaves my hair soft and tangle-free. I've been using it off and on with other conditioners for a year now. :)