October 21, 2014 | 1223 users online

Makeup Brushes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Talent Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush from BeneFit is called the Talent Shadow/Liner Brush. I purchased it about 2 years ago, and it is still in very good shape. It's the one brush I reach for whenever I am applying dark eyeshadows in order to prevent fallout. It allows you to pat on the shadow more than brush it on your lids. Pricey, but worth it. It's not good for crease application or applying a large amount of shadow. It's small, about 5 inches but it is an essential part of my brush set.

I would repurchase and I'm thinking of getting an extra one so that I don't have to wash the one I own so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by yiqi8910

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i think this brush looks exactly like my concealer brush!!! it is good for applying cream eye shadows, but not too good for eye liners... it's a bit disappointing, the reason i bought it is to use it as a gel eyeliner (i personally don't like the regular eye liner brush)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by chkristin01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush for several different things:

first - its great with the benefit creaseless shadows and mac paint pots. helps to get a thin application of product and help the product last longer. i like to use it to line my lower lash line with both cream and powder shadows!

second (and this is why i just picked up another one): i love this brush for undereye concealing. there is no better brush for getting under my bottom lashes (bc of that same thin point that is great for lining your eyes) to completely conceal my hereditary undereye circles.

third: also works great for spot concealing. although a regular concealer brush works fine for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by hummiemd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a synthetic brush, and the bristles are most likely made of taklon. This is perfect for applying Benefit's creaseless cream shadow/liners. I use the flat edges to smooth a small amount of product over my eyelid. I like this because I feel I would waste a lot of product if I used my fingers. Also, this brush helps keep my creaseless cream shadows hygienic since I don't stick my fingertips into the pot.

I find that this brush is also perfect for lining my eyes with my Stila smudge pot. I am able to achieve a nice, thin line. Since the bristles are taklon, they are stiff enough to line my eyes, but are also soft and supple enough to give way and not harm my sensitive eyelids!

I would definitely buy this again, and I would recommend to a friend or family member!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not love this one for lining the eyes, but it has become my essential tool for applying MAC paintpots. It is stiff enough for that. I love it for this purpose, short and sweet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 10:18:00 AM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this brush for my sister, daughter & myself. Very nice brush for getting a thin, winged line w/ any of the cream/gel eye liners. You can use the flat side to apply the shadow & then the thin side to line with. Great brush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 3:36:00 AM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Talent Brush is a thin flat eye brush which can shade, contour and line. It comes in a little plastic bag with a card that describes how to use the brush.
Although at the beginning I had no idea how to use it, I can see myself getting better with the application day by day. So it's one of the products you must get used to, I guess.
At the moment I am not sure if I want to buy this again, it doesn't fascinate me as much as I would have thought, but I will make an update if I find out more about the talent brush in my make-up ritual.