October 20, 2014 | 1515 users online

Mascara - Sally Hansen - Natural Beauty Lift and Define Mascara (inspired by Carmindy)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this for really cheap, light and interesting mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by meh101

Cant find it in stores anymore.
Well from what i remember is that the brush was small which i really liked but so much product would get on the wand and i didnt like but the formula is really smooth, one that is not clumpy at all and it really did give that natural look without looking over done and it did darken my lashes which i also liked. So if your aiming for the natural beauty look, this will work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by tonsofcurlz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on clearance in January for around $3 when CVS was liquidating items and, honestly, probably would not have purchased it for full price. Now I wish I'd purchased more! I have this in the Black-Brown shade and I absolutely love it. It has a creamy formula that doesn't clump or flake and looks natural when applied. It doesn't give dramatic volume or length, but looks like natural eyelashes but better. The brush is really small, but works well for me to get every lash. I'd definitely repurchase if I could find a place to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by charb3

Bought five of these for only $2.00 at Dollorama. Nice formula and a small wand that allows you to apply to all lashes! I don't think I'll ever find HG for mascara as I don't have long lashes to be able to pull the look off... but this does make my eyes pop, doesn't flake, keeps my curl in place and comes off easily. What else can a girl ask for?

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by keanapalmtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this because it was on mega sale. i have pretty full lashes but they are stick straight. the wond isnt too bad but the product bunches up at the tip and i get major clumps on my inner lashes. but when new the consistancy of the masacra isnt bad its actually creamy. but i hate to much clumping. wont even attempt to use this on my bottom lashes. removes easily. if u like smaller sythetic mascara brushes and u see it on sale go for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sherryrenee0423

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this 75% off at CVS. I can't remember what the full price is but it is a very small tube of mascara. I like that it has ingredients that condition the lashes because mine need it. It is a good mascara that thickens and lengthens my lashes. The brush is very small and thin but it works well. I would not repurchase if it wasn't natural with the conditioning ingredients. It probably won't last long because it tube is so small which is disappointing.

I've only had it a week though so if I don't see improvement in my lashes then I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by kaybee24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara, I bought it at CVS for BOGO free so I figured I had nothing to lose. When I first opened the mascara I thought wow this is going to stink. The brush is small and I was sure the mascara would clump horribly. It didn't, the mascara in black is nicely dark and goes on smooth. I was even able to apply a second coat without it clumping or getting tarantula eyes. The brush is different it's small in length and the bristles aren't very long compared to most other brands. However the mascara applies fine and I feel like I probably will repurchase. My mascara previous to this one was NYX's Doll Eyes which was harder to find and more expensive. Before that, I tried different cruelty-free mascaras like Revlon Fantasy Lash and Almay One Coat both of which were really bad. I suppose I'm looking for a replacement for my previous HG Cover Girl LashBlast, I don't feel like this is HG but as far as cruelty-free mascaras go it works really for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by megankm0621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok mascara wand, but the mascara product is too thick. it works well if u wipe off some of the product firs though.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by cdubinlondon

Didn't like it. I recommend Elysambre's short lashes for an excellent paraben free natural mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by lissfulbliss

I like other products in this line but the mascara is pretty crappy. The brush is lame, the mascara is goopy. The only good thing about it is that it's paraben free.