Rimmel Magnif'Eyes Eye Opening Waterproof

1.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/7/2011 2:48:00 AM

Absolutely hate this mascara. I've had three mascaras from Rimmel and they have all been awful.
Gluggy and hard to apply, this takes ages to dry and then leaves your eyelashes feeling sort of crunchy.
I would not ever recommend this mascara.
Its not very expensive but for about the same price you can find much better mascaras.

on 3/17/2011 11:26:00 AM

Probably one of the worst mascaras I have ever tried! The formula is wet, messy and does absolutely nothing for my lashes. The only positive thing I can think of, is that it is waterproof.

on 12/28/2010 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This was just blah. The end look wasnt too bad, but the formulation was soooo wet and messy. This also flaked on me and made my eeys itch. I will not be buying this again. Rimmel has better mascaras.

on 12/21/2010 3:29:00 PM

This product wasn't very good. I did not like the way it looked after you applied it, clumpy, and no volume or length. Very dissapointing ....

on 12/9/2010 2:30:00 PM

Dont like this one at all, im partial to the old style brush mascara brush gah! but this isnt like that i was branching out and heard good things about this, it didnt really seperate and the mascara despite being waterproof was really smudgy...DISLIKE

on 8/27/2010 7:43:00 PM

I got this mascara as an extra. From what I am seeing right now, the mascara makes my lashes have that "doll-like" lash look since some of the lashes look like they're together. I have naturally long lashes but I would like to try something else.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Wow, I guess I am one of the very few who like this product.
I bought this on a whim because I am experimenting on what works best for me. I found this and loved it right away. The wand is prefect for me and the small tip makes it easy to get the lashes on the inner corner of my eyes.
It truly gives me TONS of volume and length. The only issue I had with this mascara was that it made my lower lashes TOO long so I had a little bit a black speckles under my eye, but my remover quickly fixed it.
I love this would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This product wasn't very good. There was no serperation, no volume, no length. It just clumped. The only part that I liked was the waterproof aspect of it. I deffinately won't be buying this again.

on 3/14/2010 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wow, I guess I'm the only one who actually likes this product. The brush is very good and tapered at the tip so you can get at the little baby lashes. Yes, the formula is very wet and if you don't use the wand properly it can clump but if you're willing to work with it you can get a really glamorous set of lashes. It does take a while to dry but after it does, it DOES NOT COME OFF until you want it to. It doesn't flake either, and leaves your lashes still flexible and not at all "crunchy". I would definitely repurchase it but I have a feeling it's going to be discontinued.

Horrible mascara. Does nothing and clumps a lot. It takes a long time to dry, so if you accidentally blink too hard, it smudges everywhere.