October 24, 2014 | 1648 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Shiseido - Tinted Moisture Protection SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, oily skin and yellow toned.

#1 Light oxidizes a little orange for my NC25 yellow toned skin. My oily skin definitely creeps thru in a few hours as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by sofiloco

I purchased this off of cheapsmells.com on a bit of a whim, and i love it! Buying online i wasn't sure about how the colour would match up to my skin (light) but after trying it for the first time I found it to be perfect!! The formula is nice and easy to blend an lasts all day looking nice and fresh and dewy!! The only issue I have with it is that it could be a little more hydrating!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Phoenixljs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Through my transition from BB creams to TMs, I stumbled across this one by Shiseido. I've been using Shiseido products -from skin care to make up- for 13yrs and will continue to use them due to the great results I am getting.
I have to admit, it does indeed feel slightly greasy after application, but I find that dusting a sheer layer of translucent powder and then blotting after application settles this product in allowing it to last all day. Coverage is medium, so it's fantastic for those bad skin days as well as your great skin days
My skin is terribly oily -it has improved since starting regular chemical peels and micro-dermabrasions. I manage to go through a entire day at work (up to 10hrs) without needing to blot once!!
Colour wise, they really need to release a shade that suits the fair/yellow toned girls like me. I had to buy both #1 and #2 then mix them together to avoid looking porcelain.
I use the Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV protection SPF 42 as my base which is fantastic at keeping the oils at bay.
As for the not so economical price tag, a little product goes a long way so these 2 tubes will last me a reasonable amount of time. I use my ecotools bronzing brush to apply for more even coverage.
All in all, another great product to add to my already large inventory of Shiseido products.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Tneshtun

I got this in shade Light, which is ok for my NC20-25ish (?) skin, but I'd prefer better if it had more yellow undertones.
Pros:
- dewy finish
- nice texture, coverage is a little bit heavier that TM should've had, more like light foundation, IMO.

Cons:
- feels heavy on face, mask-like
- made my skin under eyes burn
- heavily parfumed
- in one hour made my face look shinier and somehow pores appeared larger and deeper, therefore I looked 30+ (I'm 27 with small pores)

I am going to return this

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by annumi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this from my local beauty shop.

The lightest colour suits me, but I find the product too oily and I have a dry skin! My face gets shiny just after an hour after the application. I also get a sensation of itching. I haven't checked the ingredients list, so I am not sure what is causing it.

That tinted moisturizer could be even lighter for my taste. This one reminds me more of a light foundation. And I am not looking for a foundation. I need something that will be literally invisible on my skin but still making my skin look better than it is.

Right now I will be sticking to my Anne Marie Borlind Velvet Cream, which is so far the best tinted moisturizer I have tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by notalike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awful product!

-Difficult to blend even with a relatively thin consistency.
-Extremely greasy after 10-20 mins.

For ppl with very dry skin, it may work. Not worth the $$. Won't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sweetness10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'd rate this as average - it has good points and bad points. It's a medium consistency. It moisturises my skin really well and doesn't cause me to break out, which a lot of products do. It has a slightly dewy appearance and I can feel the moisture on my skin, but not so much that it really annoys me. My skin stays feeling "dewy" most of the day so I wouldn't put foundation over it or I'd end up shiny. I imagine it would be far too moisturising for oily skin though and probably make it look like an oil-slick. The color is buildable and very natural. It evens out my complexion and blends well so that it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything. It lasts all day and doesn't transfer easily. There isn't a big selection of colors but "light" is great for my skin tone. It's a little bit on the expensive side but you get a lot of it and it lasts a long time. The tube has a tiny opening so it's really hygienic, which I like. I also love that this tinted moisturiser contains sun protection so in Winter it takes away the need for an additional sunscreen (In Summer I'd want to be using stronger sunscreen). I won't be rushing out to buy it again but if I saw it on special I'd probably consider it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 7:42:00 AM More reviews by MedGirl17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I accidentally bought this tinted moisturiser as I normally wouldn't buy Shiseido products. It's a little constraining considering that it only comes in three colours, but the lightest goes well with my skin tone. I really like it, it is a great base under powder and it gives good coverage. I would recommend leaving it sit on your face for five-ten minutes before you put any other product over it as it can be a little greasy just after you're applied it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by LoriLond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted something lightweight and with sunscreen. This made my face feel greasy within an hour. It was too oily for me. I can see how it could work for someone with dry skin. Color was just not right, either. Oily girls beware.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by aceciul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's an amazing tinted mosturizer for most skin types, but not exactly for very oily acne prone skin.
It's a good mosturizer but I love that you can wear it over your regular mosturizer with not problems at all (my mosturizer is Benefit B. Right Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15) and it adds SPF protection.
It has buildable coverage that most tinted mosturizers do not have and the thing I like most is that you only need a little amount of product si it lasts forever.