October 25, 2014 | 1593 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by LillyMash

Awful. Its even runnier than VO5 it felt almost like I was using plain water. It made my hair look fried and dead. If you're looking for something not weighing, cone free, and cheap VO5 was much better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this is my favorite fragrance and I like how it works. You can put tons in your hair and afterward, skin and hair are soft. It's silicone and protein free, and light but effective. The Naturals don't all have the same feel though. This one is clumpier than the apple or ocean breeze. It looks almost waxy in your hands. In your hair, it glides on nicely though. But whatever version you choose, you will have light hair with minimal buildup, especially if you use a clarifying shampoo. Brushing is easier. Less hair fallout. Better than a lot of expensive brands. :) UPDATE: fyi, after CO washing with this or any conditioner, you might need a good cleansing with shampoo. Although this is a great product, it can build up, so every few days or so, I clarify by just really lathering up, then use a light leave-in rather than a rinse conditioner. That helps keep my hair and scalp in check. But I'd say this doesn't build up very much at all.
EDIT: Been using HE shampoo/condish but this one is great for a very minimal leave-in. When my hair rejects rinse conditioners, I use a touch of this or another Suave on my wet hair, brush through, and leave it alone. Some of the build-up people experience, IMO, is caused by over-use of rinses. Cones or not, hair is coated. So I relieve the problem by skipping in-shower conditioners from time to time. This may not work for everyone, but I don't think cones are The Enemy. It's how much and how often rinses are used.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

Best CO-washing conditioner I have tried yet…!

Update: Still use this product and love it more than ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're in a pinch, (especially with money) and you need a good drugstore conditioner, this is a good option. Leaves hair soft and silky, smells clean, and is only 99 cents. The smell isn't super strong like some fruity conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by 1Bruce1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great stuff! I use this for co-washing sometimes and as a regular conditioner after shampoo other times, and it works wonderfully for both. I was wary about the scent based on the name, as I hate scents that are described as "fresh" and "clean" in general; I prefer more earthy scents. But when I sniffed it in the store, I was pleasantly surprised that it actually smells lightly herbal, and not overpowering in the least. I'm still going to try out other Suave scents, but it's likely that I will keep this on hand as well, because I enjoy the scent and the performance is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlulu8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This Suave Waterfall Mist Conditioner makes your hair feel and look soft and healthy and also the scent lasts longer than any other conditioner/shampoo. I recommend getting the shampoo if you get the conditioner it makes you hair feel extra shiny and soft. This product costs $1.00 each bottle. It saves you some $ and makes your hair look and feel healthy. I totally recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably one of the best drugstore conditioners I have ever come across. It smells great, its cheap, and most of all, it makes my hair feel super soft and silky, even while i am rinsing it. The formula is very runny, hence my rating of 4 stars, but the bottle is about $1 depending on where you purchase it. It smells divine, like i would imagine a waterfall mist to smell like in its purest state. It's better than my Pantene, Dove, Garnier Fructis conditioners because it never dried my hair out. Unfortunately, since I have long hair, I used one bottle in 2 weeks. I suggest everyone try this conditioner out. For $1, it's delightful!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ObsessedwithSkin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Suave Refreshing Waterfall Mist gives me the refreshing smell of cleanliness and freshness.

Smell aside, this worked pretty well on my hair. It definitely smoothed it out and made it more silky. Hair was easier to brush after using. Will buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very curly hair (3b n 3c) and I use this as my washing conditioner. This is when you use conditioner to was the hair instead of shampoo. Because its cheap, I also use it along with my mane and tail and castor oil as a leave in conditioner. I get it from cvs for 2.99. Remember to shake it though, I find that sometimes its watery but if I give it a little shake, it'll thicken up slightly.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by irinan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It dries my hair too much and makes it tangled and unmanageable.