Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance(parfum), PEG 5 Cocamide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin. Citric Acid, panthenyl (pro vitamin B5), Panthenyl ethyl ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Spirulina maxima extract, mentha aquatica leaf extract(watermint extract), nymphaea alba flower extract(water lily extract), blue 1 (CI 42090), red 33 (CI 17200). (From Amazon.com)

on 3/22/2014 10:37:00 AM

Awful. Its even runnier than VO5 it felt almost like I was using plain water. It made my hair look fried and dead. If you're looking for something not weighing, cone free, and cheap VO5 was much better than this.

Best CO-washing conditioner I have tried yet…!

Update: Still use this product and love it more than ever!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

If you're in a pinch, (especially with money) and you need a good drugstore conditioner, this is a good option. Leaves hair soft and silky, smells clean, and is only 99 cents. The smell isn't super strong like some fruity conditioner.

on 2/6/2013 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great stuff! I use this for co-washing sometimes and as a regular conditioner after shampoo other times, and it works wonderfully for both. I was wary about the scent based on the name, as I hate scents that are described as "fresh" and "clean" in general; I prefer more earthy scents. But when I sniffed it in the store, I was pleasantly surprised that it actually smells lightly herbal, and not overpowering in the least. I'm still going to try out other Suave scents, but it's likely that I will keep this on hand as well, because I enjoy the scent and the performance is wonderful.

on 11/23/2012 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This Suave Waterfall Mist Conditioner makes your hair feel and look soft and healthy and also the scent lasts longer than any other conditioner/shampoo. I recommend getting the shampoo if you get the conditioner it makes you hair feel extra shiny and soft. This product costs $1.00 each bottle. It saves you some $ and makes your hair look and feel healthy. I totally recommend this!

on 10/29/2012 4:53:00 AM

This is probably one of the best drugstore conditioners I have ever come across. It smells great, its cheap, and most of all, it makes my hair feel super soft and silky, even while i am rinsing it. The formula is very runny, hence my rating of 4 stars, but the bottle is about $1 depending on where you purchase it. It smells divine, like i would imagine a waterfall mist to smell like in its purest state. It's better than my Pantene, Dove, Garnier Fructis conditioners because it never dried my hair out. Unfortunately, since I have long hair, I used one bottle in 2 weeks. I suggest everyone try this conditioner out. For $1, it's delightful!

Suave Refreshing Waterfall Mist gives me the refreshing smell of cleanliness and freshness.

Smell aside, this worked pretty well on my hair. It definitely smoothed it out and made it more silky. Hair was easier to brush after using. Will buy again

on 12/15/2011 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have very curly hair (3b n 3c) and I use this as my washing conditioner. This is when you use conditioner to was the hair instead of shampoo. Because its cheap, I also use it along with my mane and tail and castor oil as a leave in conditioner. I get it from cvs for 2.99. Remember to shake it though, I find that sometimes its watery but if I give it a little shake, it'll thicken up slightly.

on 10/14/2011 11:35:00 AM

It dries my hair too much and makes it tangled and unmanageable.

on 9/3/2011 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really hate to rain (GET IT) on the Suave Refreshing waterfall mist parade, and ruin the 100% rating, but I must be honest. This did not astound me, as I had hoped it would. No doubt, it is an absolute bargain, it smells great, and it is a perfectly decent conditioner. But it did not really do anything great to my hair, it did feel soft but no more shiny than usual, and it seemed to make my hair frizzier than had I not used it. Overall a nice product, but not worthy of repurchase, in my opinion.