December 20, 2014 | 1630 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by LillyMash

Awful. Its even runnier than VO5 it felt almost like I was using plain water. It made my hair look fried and dead. If you're looking for something not weighing, cone free, and cheap VO5 was much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

Best CO-washing conditioner I have tried yet…!

Update: Still use this product and love it more than ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're in a pinch, (especially with money) and you need a good drugstore conditioner, this is a good option. Leaves hair soft and silky, smells clean, and is only 99 cents. The smell isn't super strong like some fruity conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by 1Bruce1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great stuff! I use this for co-washing sometimes and as a regular conditioner after shampoo other times, and it works wonderfully for both. I was wary about the scent based on the name, as I hate scents that are described as "fresh" and "clean" in general; I prefer more earthy scents. But when I sniffed it in the store, I was pleasantly surprised that it actually smells lightly herbal, and not overpowering in the least. I'm still going to try out other Suave scents, but it's likely that I will keep this on hand as well, because I enjoy the scent and the performance is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlulu8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This Suave Waterfall Mist Conditioner makes your hair feel and look soft and healthy and also the scent lasts longer than any other conditioner/shampoo. I recommend getting the shampoo if you get the conditioner it makes you hair feel extra shiny and soft. This product costs $1.00 each bottle. It saves you some $ and makes your hair look and feel healthy. I totally recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably one of the best drugstore conditioners I have ever come across. It smells great, its cheap, and most of all, it makes my hair feel super soft and silky, even while i am rinsing it. The formula is very runny, hence my rating of 4 stars, but the bottle is about $1 depending on where you purchase it. It smells divine, like i would imagine a waterfall mist to smell like in its purest state. It's better than my Pantene, Dove, Garnier Fructis conditioners because it never dried my hair out. Unfortunately, since I have long hair, I used one bottle in 2 weeks. I suggest everyone try this conditioner out. For $1, it's delightful!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ObsessedwithSkin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Suave Refreshing Waterfall Mist gives me the refreshing smell of cleanliness and freshness.

Smell aside, this worked pretty well on my hair. It definitely smoothed it out and made it more silky. Hair was easier to brush after using. Will buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very curly hair (3b n 3c) and I use this as my washing conditioner. This is when you use conditioner to was the hair instead of shampoo. Because its cheap, I also use it along with my mane and tail and castor oil as a leave in conditioner. I get it from cvs for 2.99. Remember to shake it though, I find that sometimes its watery but if I give it a little shake, it'll thicken up slightly.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by irinan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It dries my hair too much and makes it tangled and unmanageable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really hate to rain (GET IT) on the Suave Refreshing waterfall mist parade, and ruin the 100% rating, but I must be honest. This did not astound me, as I had hoped it would. No doubt, it is an absolute bargain, it smells great, and it is a perfectly decent conditioner. But it did not really do anything great to my hair, it did feel soft but no more shiny than usual, and it seemed to make my hair frizzier than had I not used it. Overall a nice product, but not worthy of repurchase, in my opinion.