December 22, 2014 | 1823 users online

Moisturizers - Boots - Expert Anti Blemish Day Cream SPF15

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up because it seemed to be an all in one product and was cheap with tube packaging. Looked great! I got on ok with it at first but then it started pilling and made my skin a little irritated.

I don't know what it was about this moisturiser that I didnt' get on with but it just didnt' really work out for me at all. Shame because it was so cheap and seemed to be the perfect product for my blemish prone skin - plus it still had SPF!

I would still say try it because if it does work its' cheap and nice to apply, but for me it was not a good moisturiser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2008 4:20:00 PM More reviews by cocofabulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this range :(
For me this was the best part of the range. A creamy moisturiser with a good SPF, this sank in quickly and relieved any dryness. But, it left my face very very shiny, so no good for no- or light-makeup days. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by chelleywhite

I'm a great fan of this entire line - it's the only range that has cleared my non-teenage hideously spotty skin (please read my other reviews for details).
I've been using this cream (and the other products in the line) religiously for more than a month and my skin has never looked so clear. This is a very light textured, almost runny white cream which goes on smoothly and doesn't give a white SPF finish like some SPF creams can. It takes a few minutes to sink into my skin (my skin is normal-combination) and sometimes I tissue off any excess before applying makeup. If I'm having a no makeup day I don't tissue off any excess and my skin looks lovely all throughout the day (no more midday oilies!!). I'm seriously impressed with what this range has done for my skin and will definitely repurchase as it's so dirt cheap.