April 18, 2014 | 1814 users online

Masks - Boots - Expert Anti-Blemish 2 in 1 Scrub Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by QOH

I've been using this for quite a while now.
I have no abnormal reaction with the products, but also no positive effect from it.
The scrub grain is very sharp that I can feel it stabbing on my skin.
The ivory colour turns brown when leave the cap not tightly closed.
Just so-so for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

not sure if its too soon to review since ive only used it once. but i love it so far! its only $5.99 at target which is a good price for a good product, and ive heard good stuff about the brand overall. this is my first boots product. the product is creamy with tiny beads, similar to clinique's 7-day scrub beads. they are not harsh like st. ive's apricot scrub. its very gentle and unnoticeable like kate somervilles exfolikate. it feels great rubbing it against my face. as a mask i left it on for 5 minutes, and it slowly sinks in. it is not a colored mask. i really like how my skin feels afterwards, SUPER SMOOTH. it did not cause any redness. hopefully i get no allergic reaction or breakouts from this. as for blemishes i didnt see any difference obviously but hopefully it helps with acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by reeracoma

Pros-

Multiple use as a 2 in 1 scrub/mask
Gentle enough to use daily
Met all claims in my test
great price at less than $6 from Target
Liked it had natural ingredients
Unscented

Cons-

To clear existing blemishes would need to use product more than twice a week

In short -

Packaging - Packaged in a wider and bigger tube than a toothpaste tube, product squeezed out easily, can accumulate in tube opening and dry to a dark brown consistency.
Texture - product is a creamy white scrub with small exfoliating beads
Ease of use - easy, directions are simple to follow
Smell - unscented
Cost - less than $6, I purchased it from Target
More information - http://us.boots.com/BrandNo7/

Ranking - 5 out 5 stars
Would you recommend it to a friend? YES!

Full review available on my website. www.reeracoma.com

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by laurenn07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! Makes my skin look and feel great. Very light, unscented.. would be great for sensitive skin. Skin always feels refreshed and smooth after using. Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ironically this stuff made me break out. My skin has never really responded kindly to scrubs, but I bought it because of the good reviews and my love for boots skincare products. I'm now suffering with really painful red pimples after using this. The scrubby little particles are in there but it's mostly the creamy "mask" and as I was washing it off I could feel a definite film on my face. Not a good sign. I have sensitive yet really oily skin prone to breakouts since I'm still in my adolescent years.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Tresor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice stuff! I have combo, sensitive skin and am over 40. I find that this keeps my skin soft and clear, but doesn't irritate it. A hard combo to find in a scrub/mask. I love that the active ingredient is willowbark, which keeps the skin clear. Will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by xlitlbitx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this along with the other anti-blemish products and found that none of it works for me.
It didn't help me with my acne or anything. I was very disappointed with this product. I'm gonna stick with the I-skin that I have been using. I used it after trying the boots for a week and it cleared up what the boots products created on my face.
Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 4:38:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW! If I had to write a review in one word, that'd be it. This scrub/mask is amazing to say the least.
- - - -
I have EXTREMELY acne prone skin and have to be careful with what I wash with and moisturize with.. (This stuff is actually my sister's.. But I thought I'd try it out).. And lately I've had a really bad breakout.. I started using this, and after I think 3 days.. I started noticing inflammation going down and pimples were dissappearing - amazing!
- - - -
I have stubborn acne and have been on Accutane once - totally cleared me up - but acne came back mildly (yet still persistent!) - (going on 2nd course soon).. Anyways.. So if that gives you any idea how stubborn it is.. Cleansers/scrubs never help my acne.. I never expect them to. But this scrub totally helped my skin clear up. I am very thankful I found it!
- - - -
The scrub is very gentle (not too many beads in there + formula is sort of numbing? anyone else experience this? - I like it) and leaves my skin feeling so clean and so smooth. I really love how gentle is is for acne. I WILL be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by nintastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After about 10 years of trying and abandoning different products in different price ranges, you can't even imagine how completely ecstatic I was to find an anti-blemish daily exfoliant that works as well as this one does at a drugstore.

It doesn't stink, isn't too harsh, gets the job done without being overly frilly, and the price isn't half bad either! I used to pay $20/bottle for a smaller bottle of exfoliating scrub that did nothing for my breakouts, so this is a very welcome change.

Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by missm472

saw this product in target..but didn't have money to get it yet. 2 days later, they had a 15% off sale..read some reviews and decided to chance it and buy it. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! it doesn't leave an oily-after-wash feel like "burts deep pore scrub"...i started seeing results right away (2 days) - stubborn blackheads that seem to have been on my cheek for over a year started to diminish - i was soooo happy. i use it twice a day (morning and night) and use zapzyt right after..thats another amazing product.