September 21, 2014 | 1764 users online

Blush - Christian Dior - Pro Cheeks backstage makeup Must Have Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by cherrim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is a "sleeper" in my makeup collection and I take it for granted. For some reason, I sometimes forget I have it because it's a small package and gets pushed to the back of my blush drawer. I'm always really excited when I find it again, like a long lost treasure. I wear it most every day, with almost any look. I have freckles that are more concentrated high on my cheeks, so it's hard to find a blush color that doesn't look like I swept mud on my face. This is perfect. I use a small foundation brush to dab a little on my cheeks and then blend with my fingers. (I don't dip my finger in the little pot because I often have long nails and product under the nails is just yucky.) I can even use it on top of powder foundation. It's kind of a dry formula, but don't let it fool you. It blends like a dream. The color can look bright at first when I'm blending because the rubbing can create rosy cheeks. But that goes away in a second to leave a perfectly natural color. Love love love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by clandis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have fair skin, but was talked into trying by a MUA. It is a brownish rose, which blends to a very subtle color. I like to use it over liquid foundation. Then I apply powder and a pinker powder blush. It lasts all day and looks great. You only need a very small amount.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by remychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is an awesome product. It is a light brownish rose that is matte. Just a dab on each cheek gives you a fantastic, very natural flush. It is very long wearing also. It is one of my HG blushes, along with the Dior pro Cheeks in Hip Peach. I have used this blush for about 18 months now and have barely skimmed the surface of the pot so a little goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by tijanarm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I could only have one blush, this would be it. It is a perfect blush for my skin tone. Although the name says "brown", this is not your typical brown blush, more a warm browney rose that is almost like a chameleon colour depending on your skin tone. If you like wearing bronzers, but sometimes need an alternative, this is it. If you do not wear bronzers, but need to "liven up" your skin, this is it. I cannot say enough good things about this blush, starting with colour and moving onto the texture. I apply this with a CD foundation brush and it goes on my skin like a charm. it also has excellent longevity, once I apply in the morning I do not have to reapply. I look healthy and young when I apply this blush and lately, it's all I wear! Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 5:29:00 AM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new HG Blush. The name is so accurate--it really is a must-have. Its like the cream version of my old HG--(Lancome cedar rose) except it is a little more pigment payoff than Cedar rose (which tended to dissipate and disappear as the day went on), and the color is more concentrated. I put a tiny bit, like a tiny dot on both cheeks and blend, its creamy and fluffy and light and blends super easily. I hate creme blushes because they never blend into my skin and stick to my pores but this one was flawless, and idiot proof. I like this better than bb, mac, lancome and other cream blushes Ive used, and all the cheek stains Ive used (like tarte). Its pigment stays in place all day and gives the perfect slightly flushed look that is easy to control, unlike powder blush that can scatter or get all over the place. It is so easy to create natural contours with this cream blush, and Ive even used it on my eyelids as an overall wash of taupe color. It is perfect in every way and I plan on purchasing this blush in the color 'hip peach' as well.

The packaging is a square pot rouge similar to the new gloss shows. I like those a lot as well. I love the packaging, its classy and trendy, and even though the pot seems small, a little goes a long way and I think it would take at least 6 or 8 months for this to run out. At 30 bucks a blush it is kind of pricey but Ive seen pricier ones (such as palettes and highlighters and multishade highlighters and shimmer blushes that have not performed half as well) so it is well worth it. I would TOTALLY repurchase and will be so mad if Dior discontinues these! Definitely check them out!