October 24, 2014 | 1737 users online

Bronzers - Chanel - Soleil Tan de Chanel - 62 Terre Epice

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Marcella18

This is by far the best bronzer I have ever used! It is perfect for any skin type and skin colour. It is made to be suited to any skin colour. I bought it a year ago now and use it every day and I've still got a little bit of it left! Its like a mousse texture, and when it is applied to the face it turns into powder. You use a normal bronzer brush for it and it goes on perfectly. It also can give a nice dewy look, but if you prefer a matte look you can always apply powder over it. This product is a must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by ennvyblog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Essentially this product is a compact bronzer. The bronzer has a shimmer to it unlike many of its matte counterparts. The silky texture of the powder was what drew us to it in the first place. Enn has golden toned skin and finds it hard to wear very pink foundations and powders but lately she has been wanting a blush. The closest thing to a natural looking blush for golden toned skin is this bronzer. It is truly stunning on and highlights enn's pretty cheeks. The bronzer is pinker than most bronzers so on enn it looks like a blush/bronzer and is the perfect tone for her skin. She didn't break out either, so as her sensitive skin is very temperamental, we think it will be fine for most skin types (note that she does not wear it every day though, as every day wear breaks her out). Overall, this is the best bronzer we have tried so far and we definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by bamboozle27makeup

I love this product as a blush, back of cheek product, that will warm up my face. Not a lot of shimmer, slight golden sheen, not really visible on the skin which i like.
this is a beautiful peachy colour, it smells gorgeous and has a really smooth luxurious texture that almost goes on like a creme/liquid and does not cling to dryness.
i have purchased my back up just because i feel i cannot be without it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by kapapathanasiou2002

I was looking for a bronzer that does not have any red undertones and the lady on the Chanel counter suggested this one,but like all the previous powder bronzers i have used it looks reddish on my skin.Other than that,it is a high quality product very fine feeling ,but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by worldtraveler05

A couple years ago I started learning more about makeup and found that I really preferred bronzer wearing blush. It looks much more natural to me and not so pinkish which I don't care for.

I bought this product when I bought my double perfection compact and two years later I am still using it. I don't cake it on, and use it almost everyday and it is still going. It's pretty amazing. It's subtle yet you can still see it and definitely a great quality product. Whenever it finally runs out (2 years passed in August of owning the first one), I will definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by hetsy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The product itself is amazing however I think the colour is a little too subtle of me. I will probably get more use out of it in the winter. It leaves a lovely moisturising feel to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by zohrabohra

I had the chanel girl try some foundations on me and then she put this bronzer on me to give me a glow with the blush: Imprevu which I will be buying soon with this! And it was great..i got so many compliments...and this is a very natural yet summery finish, i loved it but the packaging is so little for the price, i mean with mac it's cheap and you get a good portion to last you..with this i feel after a few weeks ill be done :( wish chanel was cheaper but guess you get what you pay for right? I'll be buying this soon..after i get paid lol

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2011 4:59:00 AM More reviews by lwsege

Worst buying in Chanel....I should have swatch and test it out over the counter more carefully. I am NC10-15, this appears too orangey and tanned on my face. The lasting power is quite weak as well, it tends to fade after 2-3 hours of wearing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

This was my first ever Chanel purchase. I always browsed through their makeup aisle, but never brought anything only because I could never afford without going hungry for a day or two. At $80AUD for a bronzer, it's not something I can just say "I'll get it when my next pay cheque comes through".
Anyways, I was recently on holidays and I did end up getting it in the duty free shop for half the price. I always knew it was an amazing product cause I have played around with it every time I'm in Myer or DJ's. To me this feels like the perfect bronzer. Blends well with my skin tone so it doesn't look fake or that I've got a tone of makeup on my face. The biggest compliment ever is when people actually think that it's natural, and it certainly does not give that orange appearance.
This is very pricey, it is something fantastic, but not something that is a must have or a staple. I have other cheap bronzers, such as Stila and my Smashbox which I love and it works just as good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by sharonshizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful packaging, beautiful color. This is one of the few bronzers that i've used that match my warm AND cool toned Asian skin tone. For this reason, I use it at least a few times a week. However, I like to use my bronzers to contour as well: the sides of my nose, sides of my face, along cheekbones, under my chin, and along the sides of my face. This is a beautiful color but it doesn't blend very well for my sculpting purposes. Especially along my cheekbones I like a very blend able bronzer where I can really contour that line and this just doesn't work too well. I'll keep using it til it runs out but will resume my search for a better bronzer later. This would work great for anybody with probably any lighter skin tone for simply bronzing and warming purposes but look elsewhere for a sculpting type bronzer. It also has a liiitle too much shimmer for my tastes.