April 19, 2014 | 848 users online

Treatments - Cocoa Pink--Soulmate Hair Rescue Treatmen

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by alasindocs

After months of patiently waiting for the princess poo/shine sweetie combination to work. I gave up and started using my regular shampoo followed by this for a few minutes (I slip a shower cap on usually) and my too long, fine, colored hair is thanking me (as is my wallet).

And the best part? I bought it in unscented! Cocoa Pinks products really are overscented to the extreme, I had a tester of this in pumpkin something and it sprinkled on my hair on my way to work, my WHOLE OFFICE could smell it. Thats just..blurg.

On the weekends what really works wonders is slathering some of this on, shower capping it and letting my hair just wallow for an hour or two.

faaabulous hair is mine now! But I still really need a haircut.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by iheartproducts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i tried this after shine sweetie didn't work for me, and it is perfect for my hair! i have very long, fine, highlighted hair (FRAGILE)! this conditioner is great for every day use for me- i leave it in for 5 minutes after using princess poo and it leaves my hair soft, scented, and with lots of body. doesn't weight it down at all! just make sure you get a scent you love b/c it's strong and it lingers until you wash it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by LilMissCantBeWrong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is truly amazing stuff-it literally saved my fried hair!I've been abusing it (by the way of my flat-iron & hair dye) for a few years now, & as a result, my hair has been a krispy mess with breakage galore.The only way it looked presentable was if I heat-styled it some more, so it's truly a bad cycle.Ugh...I finally broke down & ordered this, along with other hair products from CP.It was my last resort before I cut my hip-length hair.First off, I got this in Buttercream Frosting, & it smells amaaaaaazing, omg!I left it in for about an hour, rinsed, & I immediately noticed that there was about 90% less hair coming out when I rinsed, than usual!This stuff made my hair soooo super-soft, & I hardly have any breakage since I started using it!!It is worth every penny & then some...I'll never use anything else.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by MissMelissa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Background on my hair: it is naturally a medium brown (I think?), curly and I've had it highlighted, with light brown and golden blonde shades. I rarely use a hair dryer or flat iron on it because I don't like fighting with my hair. It likes to curl and I try to keep it happy. I bought a large size of this in Black Chocolate and this is the first time I've ever used *SoulMate* in any scent. It's definitely not going to be my last! I shampooed with a product for highlighted/blonde hair, it's purple and knocks out any brassy tones. It's kinda harsh and can be drying to my hair, so the best time to test a "deep conditioner" is right after using this. I got out of the shower and wrapped my head in a towel. (I also applied a Clarins Mask to my face) The first thing I noticed about this product is that it's not heavy or greasy feeling. I worked a bit of this through my hair and it was sucking this stuff up! I'd slather some on and it would beg for more! It was like I was feeding my hair! lol:) In reality, I didn't use all that much. Oh! And the smell! The smell is amazing! Reminded me of Hershey's Cocoa Powder, but more grown up! It's smells and feels so good and so comforting, I didn't want to rinse it out. About 20 minutes later, I had to take off my face mask, so I decided to rinse this out as well. After rinsing, I put my hair back in a towel for a few minutes. When I opened the towel, it was like one of those commercials, where the girl has her hair in a hat and she takes it off and flips her hair around. My hair was still damp, but it was in all these cool little ringlets! I was tempted to start piling in styling products, but the smell was just too good. I didn't want to ruin it and I let my hair air dry. WOW! It looks fabulous! It's very soft, it's not frizzy and I look like I have a TON of hair! I can't wait to pick up more of this, in different scents! Oooh! I bet the smell would be even better, if I had leave-in products in this scent! This is my *SoulMate* and the name fits:)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No