Kerastase Lipo-Recharge

3.8

on 7/31/2015 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

What a bummer, what a waste of money. Just sits there on top of the hair. Smelling of cheap perfume and does absolutly nothing. Except Maybe doing some bad. What good can a cheap perfume (smells like that perfume "date" from the 80's) do for your hair?

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing product! I can see the difference after just one use. I love the smell too, 100% worth it :)

on 9/2/2009 11:44:00 AM

everytime i feel like my scalp needs to be moisturized and nurtured i use this product. it really works! after a few days of using it my hair feels silkier and my scalp is no longer itchy and dry!

it's really expensive but one bottle is good for 4-5 uses. plus the nifty plastic applicator makes it really easy to get into the scalp and you don't waste any of the product because it's a really convenient squeeze bottle applicator.

on 4/5/2008 7:45:00 PM

I purchased this product because my scalp feels dry after chemical services. It makes the scalp feel supple and smells super nice. It leaves the scalp smelling more fragrant than any other shampoo would, which I really like. This is pretty expensive for what it is, though. I've been using this product for years but I just can't seem to give it up, so there it is.