Aura Cacia Calming Baby Lotion

on 4/5/2008 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got this for $2.50 at a local health food store (usually $8.99). I think it's because they came out with a pump bottle. At first the lavender scent (essential oils) was a bit much for me but I got used to it after a day. The lotion is perfect for Spring as it's not too rich and absorbs quickly. I like that fact that it has a lot of nice ingredients and no parabens. It does have some chemicals so I don't think I'd use it on a baby's tender skin.

Ingredients: WATER (AQUA), CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCEROL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, DIMETHICONE, BUTRYOSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) NUT BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CYMBOPOGON SCHOENANTHUS (LEMONGRASS) EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, MELISSA OFFICINALIS (BALM MINT) LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) AMINO ACIDS, ORGANIC LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, ORGANIC ORIGANUM MAJORANA (SWEET MARJORAM) OIL, ORGANIC CHAMAEMELUM NOBILE (ROMAN CHAMOMILE) OIL, ORGANIC CANANGA ODORATA (YLANG YLANG) OIL, GLYCERINE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CETYL HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM HYDROXYMETHYLGLYCINATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID.