December 17, 2014 | 1774 users online

Cleansers - mark - Mark Calming Effect Comforting Milk Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by excelicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Would I purchase again? Meybe cnt really decide

For a milk cleanser it kinda is drying, also I find that the smell is really strong. Like a cocktail of alcohols. Will probably not purchase again if i find a better cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by eccentricneen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is doing wonders for my winter-time dry skin. I have finally found a product that I am willing to spend money on. This product is awesome. I know I'm late in responding to this but ladies mostly any product that is not meant for the eyes will burn your eyes. I would know because I have done this many times trying numerous Avon and Mark products being that I am a Rep. It has taken me several months to find something that I like and I found this. Also know, that any time you cleanse your face you should be applying a moisturizer. I use For Goodness Face SPF30 along this product. It gives my face a finished smooth look. I LOVE IT!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It truly is milk!!! I ordered this cleanser from an avon representative and recently bought two. The texture was incredibly soothing, and the next day I noticed that the oil on my oil skin is starting to disappear. Truly a reMARKable product. HG!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by jallen2789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This works wonders on my very dry skin! obviously its not like most face washes since its soap free but its strong enough to remove all my face makeup and leave it feeling clean! I definitely do NOT use this to remove eye makeup because it burns like crayyyy-zy. This side effect is find with me since I use actual eye makeup remover and cotton rounds to take it off. For those of you looking for a soap free cleanser that doesn't strip you face every night I recommend trying this out! its cheap so not too big of a deal if you don't like it!

UPDATE 4/15/2013 : I stopped using this a while ago, it actually DID end up drying my face out. I actually don't know for certain that it was this product but I don't think it helped. Wont repurchase and good thing cuz it looks like its discontinued??!?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by missalys95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

very gentle cleanser... i recommend this for winter skin, or all year round dry skin.
basically whenever i'm stressed out, i put this soothing cleanser on and it feels great!
it does have a scent, but not very strong. it's very milky banana oat scent, which i love! its a great cleanser that's definitely worth buying again as a contrast to one of your more very deep cleansers. a great product to have in your bathroom :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by bigbangendbsk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is comparable to Philosophy's Purity cleanser in my opinion. It's very gentle and removes all my face makeup. (I used a separate eye makeup remover.) There's no fragrance and it has not broken me out at all. It's 6.7oz and it lasts quite a while (only because I use other cleansers). A little bit of it with water goes a long way.

I would probably purchase this cleanser again, only if I run out and have dry, sensitive skin. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

This is a lovely soft cleanser. I used it the winter befor last when I had issues witht sensitivity. My skin had become temporarely very dry and slightly red. This was great to clean my skin. Hardly no smell and very gentle. If I had an Avon rep I would probably buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by AshynDae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I first tried this product about a year or so ago, and I really liked it. The smell and texture were really nice, and it didn't irritate my skin at all. The only complaint I would have is that it comes in a fairly small bottle, and therefore doesn't last very long. But then again, it's relatively cheap, so you get what you pay for. But after I ran out of my second bottle, I decided to just run to Shoppers and pick up something there that was quicker and that I didn't have to keep ordering again and again. Since then I've been using Noxzema's Original Deep Cleansing Cream. I recently switched back to this cleanser, though, because I remembered liking it so much. However, within the first day of using it, it made my face break out slightly, and by noon my face was just seeping with oil. And it was like that every single day. Which I never found with the Noxzema. But, determined to make it work (seeing as I purchased two bottles of this stuff), I cut down to using this cleanser just at night, and that solved the problem immediately. Would therefore not recommend this cleanser unless you have noticeably dry skin. Another complaint I have with the two new bottles I purchased is they changed the top of the bottle to a twist off cap, so it's extremely hard to dispense the cleanser without pouring out way too much. Wish they had stuck with the previous dispenser cap where you could just squeeze out the right amount.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Betzy04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had this couple of years back but i didn't like it at all, i hated the texture and smell of it so i threw it out. I also notice it did nothing to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by xoxojentry

This product really does make you feel so calm!! As soon as i washed my face there was an immediate calming effect put on me. It was also very light weight, like the other "that's deep" cleanser. It also makes my face feel very smooth and milky. I would definatley buy this again!