April 20, 2014 | 1683 users online

Tools - no!no! - Professional Hair Removal System

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by cat1018

I can not say how much I hated this product, huge waste of money.
Does not remove all the rather, rather breaks it off.
Does not have any effect on hair growing back less over time as the company claims
This is the opposite of epilators, works on fine hair but forget coarse underarm or leg hair.
The buffing action kinda fools you into thinking your hair is gone, try buffing before you even use the product, your skin will feel smoother but will go back normal within minutes.
Replacements are expensive.
SO DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY UNLESS YOU HAVE IT TO THROW AWAY!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Kelbrat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just a quick one. Please notice that the company has removed ALL claims of hair REDUCTION. The advertisement only states that this a "pain free" hair removal system. Basically- it's shaving with a lot more expense and hassle.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by HairyinOklahoma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OK lets be honest! We are all looking for a miracle out there to combat our out of hand hairiness! When I got mistaken for a sasquatch I thought it was time to make the ultimate purchase. A cute little pink NONO! All I can say is NO NO! It does not even remove the hair at all. I mean I figured it would take time and that was fine because after all I have nothing better to do than sit around running a pink machine across my skin.
My advice is simple and head often, "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is!" Ladies save oyu coin and buy a good razor and pair of tweezers! This product does not do the job.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Delizzie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The instructions for no!no! say that you need to use it every second day for 6 weeks, then use as needed after this time, and that you need to go over the same area at least a couple of times for the best results...well, I have been using every 2 day (sometimes more) for 8 weeks now - I spend around 10min on each calf - so I'm going over areas at least 5 times, and more on the hairier parts. I have had no decrease in hair growth, and it's not finer or sparser - another crappy appliance, crappy expensive appliance I should say ($319, usually $399). The heads on the no!no! are replaceable - the first one lasted me 4 weeks - so if I want to keep using it I will need to buy replacements - so more money spent. I will keep persevering with this thing and if a miracle occurs I will update this post accordingly - but seriously, don't waste your money.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by r8girll

I find it creepy they claim to be so amazing yet there are so few reviews out there. I am confident they have staff taking things down or something weird.

ANYWAY, I bought it to use everywhere. Lets, arms, underarms, face - wherever I felt the need. I use it on my face. I am not a hairy girl, but I am very picky about any fuzz on my face. I dont like to wax as we all know it is bad to pull the skin, and threading is painful. This is the only place I have the patience to use this product. I would absolutely not recommend it if you are going to rely on using it under your arms, your legs, or bikini. I feel like the hair may be too strong. It works on my arms, but it takes so long I cannot be bothered.

The only reason I kept it was because it gets rid of all the fuzz on my face....Is that worth 300 dollars? To me, yes.

I dont use it frequently enough to say if there is a reduction in hair growth, I dont think there is.

I have been using it since sept 2011.

I would recommend: for fuzz hair, NOT actual stubble leg, underarm hair.

It took forever to arrive even though I paid upfront one shot. They said it would arrive in a few days and it took like three weeks. The whole point of paying upfront was to get it sooner. They sent extra hot blades to compensate.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by paradise050

I would like to say that I used this product for about a year. Specifically, I aimed to reduce hair in the regions of my arms, legs, tummy and back. Although, I do not have beastly hair anywhere except my legs I was still aiming to be completly hair free or perhaps almost unnoticeable unless held up to a microscope or something like that!

Let me begin by saying that I've had great luck after 6 months of using this. The hair did not decrease in number, but only in density (which what they claim it will do anyway), so therefore, it was much much thinner. I did not use the product 3 times per week, but instead every other day on most of my problem areas.

After a year, I decided to toss it. Why? Well because I figured that my 40 dollar epilator was an efficient resource for hair removal ritual. I did not want to end up spending more money and more time on this little gadget. I figured my iPod cost around the same price and it lasted me about the same amount of time until it broke. However, the most important reason why I parted with this tool was attributed to the fact that it is not FDA approved (I know some will argue that it does not matter anyway what FDA approves or doesnt), but I looked up some of the research on this and the studies were done on only 12 people or something ridiculous like that! So even though it might remove my hair and they claim its "completly safe" worse things have been claimed by advertising companies and I will not wait around till someone discovers that it leads to cancer.

Again, I would just recommend to do your research, consult a professional specialist and ask how the "science" of this thing actually works.

Bottom line, save your money for professional electrolysis.

9 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2008 5:37:00 AM More reviews by michelle1975

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ok, here goes-super expensive, but ultimately worth it-if you are patient. i bought the unit at sephora. i am a petite gal who is unfortunately furry :) all overrrrr. so i tried it all over.i mean complete torso and limbs. no big difference at first-but if you are patient after a few months there is a significant amount of reduction-for me perphaps a 60% or so reduction. my legs and torso are greatly reduced. my arms are tiny-hard to run over with the unit so not as much reduction as i would like-but i will continue to use and hopefully will see more results.i honestly will say this has changed the quality of my life-yes as dramatic as that sounds.i can wear much less clothing and am quite confident now while doing so. there was a time before you would never see me in a backless dress or tiny top and now no problem :)

drawbacks-you have to spend alot of time going back and forth over areas-and in areas you cannot reach you have to get help (back of the neck and such)
you have to continually buy replacement blades-they are 20 bucks a pop.
this device works best (in my humble opinion) on dark fine hair.-really works well-burns that stuff up! i didnt find it worked at all on coarse hair-and i have heard others say the same.
DO NOT use this on your face!! i tried and burnt my upper lip and got a blister which scarred! it isnt visible now but i was pissed at the time! but hey-i cant complain it says on the box not too. however you can use on your neck and jawline with good results.
this is NOT a immediate gratification deal-if you are expecting lazer removal quality you will not be satisfied.if you are looking to greatly reduce the hair you have (mine is either now gone in large areas or reduced and the hair is much finer) and are willing to commit to using it several times a week over several months it is worth it.
buy at sephora-they have a great return policy :)
goodluck!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, I held onto this for few months, gave it a fair shot but it is not up to par. I now quit using this and got a promo from a local medi-spa for hair removal treatments and I'm having 100% great results with them. With the no! no! I got very minimal results. I'm sorry I just didnt like it. It is time consuming, and I hate the procedure. Here is my trial test:
1st time use (monday)- Used it on my lower arm with the smaller blade, and it made my skin really red and very hot (like cigarettes burning my skin). The bathroom smelled like burned hair, very disgusting smell.
2nd time use(thursday)- had new growth, used it on lower arm again, same hot feeling. Smell smell.
3rd- emailed No!No! to check the results will last. I got a response back from the No! No! team that the results last as you use the product but that dissapates as you stop using the product
Several uses later- my arm still had new growth, skin is dryer than usual. Same smell, so I know the hair is burning off but hair grows back after few days.
2 months later- I read the Allure's review for the no!no!, it stated that their users only used the product, and they had lowered new growth, BUT the hair grew back when the users stop using it.
My conclusion: hair reduction is "not permanent" with no!no!. You will experience hair reduction when you continously use the no!no! but Once you stop using the no!no! the reduced hair grows back. With the hair removal at the medi-spa, my results are "permanent hair reduction" only after 3 treatments. Most spas will work w/ you to break down payment or payment plans, my package was $400 for 6 series FDA approved laser and they allow retouches for a lifetime because they guarantee their permanent hair reduction. So I have that reassurance. I dont think the no! no! will put medi-spas out of business unless they improved their product.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 1:11:00 PM More reviews by pennylane007

I have only used this product twice so far so I don't know how reliable this review may be, but I will update later:
So far I have noticed a reduction in hair re-growth. I didn't mind the price since it is nothing compared to having to wax as often! It is very easy to use but the first time I tried it, there was a buzzing sound that scared me out of my mind! (this only happens when you don't hold the No No straight, at a 90 degree angle.) I think it is very worth it, time-wise and money-wise. Overall it is a good investment but don't expect to see results overnight.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2008 11:45:00 AM More reviews by TheSweetLife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using the no!no! for about 2 months now and have noticed a substantial reduction in hair re-growth in certain areas. It seems like there is more of an effect on dark hair so I've noticed it most on my legs; underarms; etc. My arms have blonde, fine hair and while the no!no! works if I want to "shave" them I don't know that its made as much of a difference in the amount of hair that grows back.
It is expensive! I was considering getting laser hair-removal on my underarms & bikini area so the investment in the no!no! was certainly better than laser and while not as effective as soon I have read that even laser hair removal is just really expected to reduce your amount of re-growth; not forever remove all hairs from an area.
My skin is very sensitive to shaving/waxing irritation and I was really tired of the razor burn every time I would shave my legs and underarms. My husband is also very sensitive to razor burn on his neck so when I can convince him to try it; I think it will really help him too.
I would recommend the no!no! for people who are not going to have to make huge sacrafices to afford the unit first of all. Also for people who actually have issues with shaving/waxing because honestly the no!no! is a BIG time investment; it takes quite a while to cover a small area and I don't know if I would think it was worth it if I didn't have such awful irritation from shaving/waxing. After using the no!no! you will not be "hairless" it basically burns the hair so there will be some stubble. Also you will pretty much have to shower right away after using it or you will smell like burnt hair.
For me its been worth the time and money. It really is pain-free (have to be careful in curvy areas such as knees, ankles) and if you are getting regular waxing treatments or laser hair removal it is much less expensive than that anyway.

Pros: Reduces hair-regrowth significantly (most noticably for me on dark hair). After initial investment it is far more reasonable in price than traditional laser hair removal. Fairly easy to use.

Cons: Initial price. Significant time is needed to use regularly. Appears to be not as effective on blonde hair.

**Can't believe this is the first review for this on here? Am I missing the other reviews somewhere?**

25 out of 25 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No