July 29, 2014 | 1877 users online

Tools - no!no! - Professional Hair Removal System

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by saranavita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, I decided to purchase the nono hair removal system because I wanted to get rid of unwanted hair. I read all the bad reviews on this thing but, decided to try it out for myself. If I didn't like it I could return it and get my money back. Well I ordered the nono and I recieved it a week later. I used the nono exactly as it said to do so in the instructions. The thing only removed half of the hair. My hair was short it wasn't long at all. I went over the area around 8 times and it still didn't remove the hair. Then I thought maby the buffer will remove this. I used the buffer and still nothing. I had stubble.

I tried it for a week and the same thing. It clearly says that when you use the buffer you have smooth hairless skin for a while and this was never my case. So I decide to return the product. I call customer service. I tell them that I have not had any luck with this product and wish to return it. She tells me that I have to have it for 45 days with it or I can't return it. So I wait 45 days. Then I call again and another representative tells me I have to return it in the 60 days. She said I would not be entitled to my full money refund. In a way I didn't want to wait for the 60th day because if I forgot to call I would not get my money back.

I call on the 58th day of my trial. Luckly it was another reprisentative and she gave me a order number and told me Ups would come by to pick up the package in 3-4 days. She also told me I would get my refund in 5-7 days. Ups comes in 3 days to pick up the package. He gives me a recipt.

I wait 7 days to check my bank statment and see that I still have not recieved my money. I call again and they said they had to file a paper and I would recieve my money in 5-10 days. I wait 10 days and see that I havent recieved my refund (this was last week). I call and ask them why I havent recieved my money. The representative tells me that they think I don't qualify for my refund and I tell her I do I called to return my package in my 58th day of my 60 day trial. She says that the company took the forms to their corporate office and that they are dealing with the situation. She says that I might recieve my money in a week. Its been a week and nothing.

I would not recommend anyone try this product. I really don't. And don't be like me who wanted to prove other bad reviews wrong. You think hey if it doesn't work then Ill return it. But it is such a hassle to get your money back. Its been 2 months already and still no sign of my money!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by DanielleAmodeo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Scam alert do not buy anything from magicqueen and read reviews from elidacurry!!!!! Fake website so they can get your credit card info. Don't believe me try calling their customer service you can't!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by elidacurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wont recommend this product. I used it one year ago, not what it's advertised!!!!! Burn your hair!
I have been using depitime hair removal for 4 weeks now and I see my lip hair becomes thinner and I believe it will disappear if I continously using it for some time. I bought it mainly for my lip hair from http://www.magicqueen.com/Product-DepiTime-Handy-Hair-Removal-62.html, and they send me discounts, so share with u having the same hair problem with me, use code 35%OFF you get it by only $123.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have the pink cordless 8800 device. It is safe on darker skin. So If I have a the patience to see results, it is worth a try.A harvard dermatologist doc (relative ) said never user laser on the face if you have tan skin.

I have a lot of coarse wavy dark hair and tan skin. Hair removal has been such a chore all my life. Waxing and plucking caused ingrowns with coarse hair and stimulate more hair growth in certain areas. And shaving would be a daily grind.

After careful consideration, I did electrolysis to my lip area. It worked well but expensive. 2years ago I bought this tool. It uses Thermacon technology to reduce hair density. This will not be permanent as others claim. My goal is to go hairless at least for a month. Asking too much?
*****************
2 years ago

Week 1- I start on my arms and legs.First, I wash my arms and legs with soap and water and dry. I glide the device over my stubble. It takes about 1 hour - 3x a week right now. No PAIN!!! but a lot of burnt hair smell. Takes a little practice Always glide at 90 degrees and lift off the skin. Never stop on the skin or you may get a mild burn. Careful of contours. Nothing major. And go over hairs in opposite directions of growth a few times.
**********************
Week 2 - 5 - arms are still smooth and there is less hair to clear on thighs. Still see daily coarse stubble on legs below the knee. Still 3x a week and 1/2-1hr each session. Tried to do the chin but I slightly cinched the skin.the unit jumps around the chin area. I will do under my chin with the lowest power since I scar easy. Sticking to threading for my eyebrows or my epicure/bellabe. I keep it away from my face.

I notice the result is like a smooth shave. The tool burns the surface hair and weakens the hair root below. My arm hair looks smoother than the legs since my hair texture is less coarse. And it takes less time. I still get rid of stragglers with Nair hair cream or shaving. Do not wax.

*********************
Week 6 - need replacement cartridge. It finally broke. Legs have 25 percent less hair and everything is finer in texture. I am getting excited to see what happens in another month. I use a hair cream remover once in a while to remove what is left
over when I have a event. I notice very smooth and even baby like skin. The hair is thinner and the hair folicals are smaller. And as the hair gets finer, the device works better.

Overall- I use the highest setting on my arms and legs. It does not get all hairs every time. My arms stay clean for a month. My legs are clear about a week. Better than every other day. 30%reduction overall for me and finer hair patches are hairless for a month. I am getting the Pro 3 version soon.

Bonus: Used it on my tween daughter's legs.Her hair did not come back for a month. This product is great for virgin and fine hair. I used it on her 3-4x over a year and her hair grows back slower and slower. Lucky girl.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by cat1018

I can not say how much I hated this product, huge waste of money.
Does not remove all the rather, rather breaks it off.
Does not have any effect on hair growing back less over time as the company claims
This is the opposite of epilators, works on fine hair but forget coarse underarm or leg hair.
The buffing action kinda fools you into thinking your hair is gone, try buffing before you even use the product, your skin will feel smoother but will go back normal within minutes.
Replacements are expensive.
SO DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY UNLESS YOU HAVE IT TO THROW AWAY!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Kelbrat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just a quick one. Please notice that the company has removed ALL claims of hair REDUCTION. The advertisement only states that this a "pain free" hair removal system. Basically- it's shaving with a lot more expense and hassle.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by HairyinOklahoma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OK lets be honest! We are all looking for a miracle out there to combat our out of hand hairiness! When I got mistaken for a sasquatch I thought it was time to make the ultimate purchase. A cute little pink NONO! All I can say is NO NO! It does not even remove the hair at all. I mean I figured it would take time and that was fine because after all I have nothing better to do than sit around running a pink machine across my skin.
My advice is simple and head often, "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is!" Ladies save oyu coin and buy a good razor and pair of tweezers! This product does not do the job.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Delizzie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The instructions for no!no! say that you need to use it every second day for 6 weeks, then use as needed after this time, and that you need to go over the same area at least a couple of times for the best results...well, I have been using every 2 day (sometimes more) for 8 weeks now - I spend around 10min on each calf - so I'm going over areas at least 5 times, and more on the hairier parts. I have had no decrease in hair growth, and it's not finer or sparser - another crappy appliance, crappy expensive appliance I should say ($319, usually $399). The heads on the no!no! are replaceable - the first one lasted me 4 weeks - so if I want to keep using it I will need to buy replacements - so more money spent. I will keep persevering with this thing and if a miracle occurs I will update this post accordingly - but seriously, don't waste your money.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by r8girll

I find it creepy they claim to be so amazing yet there are so few reviews out there. I am confident they have staff taking things down or something weird.

ANYWAY, I bought it to use everywhere. Lets, arms, underarms, face - wherever I felt the need. I use it on my face. I am not a hairy girl, but I am very picky about any fuzz on my face. I dont like to wax as we all know it is bad to pull the skin, and threading is painful. This is the only place I have the patience to use this product. I would absolutely not recommend it if you are going to rely on using it under your arms, your legs, or bikini. I feel like the hair may be too strong. It works on my arms, but it takes so long I cannot be bothered.

The only reason I kept it was because it gets rid of all the fuzz on my face....Is that worth 300 dollars? To me, yes.

I dont use it frequently enough to say if there is a reduction in hair growth, I dont think there is.

I have been using it since sept 2011.

I would recommend: for fuzz hair, NOT actual stubble leg, underarm hair.

It took forever to arrive even though I paid upfront one shot. They said it would arrive in a few days and it took like three weeks. The whole point of paying upfront was to get it sooner. They sent extra hot blades to compensate.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by paradise050

I would like to say that I used this product for about a year. Specifically, I aimed to reduce hair in the regions of my arms, legs, tummy and back. Although, I do not have beastly hair anywhere except my legs I was still aiming to be completly hair free or perhaps almost unnoticeable unless held up to a microscope or something like that!

Let me begin by saying that I've had great luck after 6 months of using this. The hair did not decrease in number, but only in density (which what they claim it will do anyway), so therefore, it was much much thinner. I did not use the product 3 times per week, but instead every other day on most of my problem areas.

After a year, I decided to toss it. Why? Well because I figured that my 40 dollar epilator was an efficient resource for hair removal ritual. I did not want to end up spending more money and more time on this little gadget. I figured my iPod cost around the same price and it lasted me about the same amount of time until it broke. However, the most important reason why I parted with this tool was attributed to the fact that it is not FDA approved (I know some will argue that it does not matter anyway what FDA approves or doesnt), but I looked up some of the research on this and the studies were done on only 12 people or something ridiculous like that! So even though it might remove my hair and they claim its "completly safe" worse things have been claimed by advertising companies and I will not wait around till someone discovers that it leads to cancer.

Again, I would just recommend to do your research, consult a professional specialist and ask how the "science" of this thing actually works.

Bottom line, save your money for professional electrolysis.

9 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No