August 29, 2014 | 1857 users online

Tools - no!no! - Professional Hair Removal System

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Ada520

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I ordered an depitime hair removal from www.depitime.us last Wednesday. And I used the coupon code Depitime50off. Their service are very good. They shipped my item immediately after processing my order,the shipping time only takes 4 days. I have received it yesterday and try it. The machine works very well. It only takes me $135 because the coupon code. It is a nice shopping experience. It have the same function as NO NO, but it is better than NO NO.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by mparmer3

It's not a razor, it's not a laser, it simply does not deliver any sort practical hair removal. I spent 300 on the no no, and when I spend that kind of money on something I expect it to deliver, this did not. I bought this mainly because like a lot of other people I have unwanted facial hair, I had to go over areas more than 20 plus times to get any sort of adequate removal of hair. I certainly do not wish any sort of ill will on this company, but based their commercials, and the results that I have experienced I would say that they are practicing false advertising. They need to do some more fine tuning to make this product work as they advertise it in their commericals

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I have dark facial hair. I have had it for many years and have tried almost every way imaginable to get rid of it. It is course, black hair that grows on my chin and neck area. I had laser hair removal in a doctor's office and that helped get rid of much of it. However, even after considerable expense and time I still had some residual facial hair growth and so I decided to stop the treatments there and purchase a "no-no" since I worked for a store that sold them and could get it at a discount.

This device is expensive and it takes months to see results. When we sold this device to a customer, about one out of every two returned it. Why? Because they didn't see appreciable results in a short period of time. It takes a very long time to permanently remove hair and often lighter, fine or grey hair does not react to the laser and so is never removed.

I can't say I had fantastic results with this device myself but I do believe it got rid of some of the remaining dark hair on my face and neck. Whenever I sold this to anyone I always told them it would take a long time to see results. Any of these types of items are the same, regardless of the brand. They work for some, don't for others and it is my opinion that they take forever to achieve the desired result.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by lottea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, thus I was very excited to try this product! I received the NoNo for my birthday and tried it everyday for a week and a half.

It was easy enough to use but very time consuming! The burning smell of the hair was a little off putting too. It did not make my skin smooth, rather I had short stubby hairs that even the buffer pad could not remove.

I have dark hair which proved more difficult to remove. I did not notice any thinning or a longer period of time before it grew back.
I returned the product to Argos and they suggested it could be faulty however I knew that was not the case.

I would not recommend the NoNo to anyone, its a waste of time and money!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by saranavita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, I decided to purchase the nono hair removal system because I wanted to get rid of unwanted hair. I read all the bad reviews on this thing but, decided to try it out for myself. If I didn't like it I could return it and get my money back. Well I ordered the nono and I recieved it a week later. I used the nono exactly as it said to do so in the instructions. The thing only removed half of the hair. My hair was short it wasn't long at all. I went over the area around 8 times and it still didn't remove the hair. Then I thought maby the buffer will remove this. I used the buffer and still nothing. I had stubble.

I tried it for a week and the same thing. It clearly says that when you use the buffer you have smooth hairless skin for a while and this was never my case. So I decide to return the product. I call customer service. I tell them that I have not had any luck with this product and wish to return it. She tells me that I have to have it for 45 days with it or I can't return it. So I wait 45 days. Then I call again and another representative tells me I have to return it in the 60 days. She said I would not be entitled to my full money refund. In a way I didn't want to wait for the 60th day because if I forgot to call I would not get my money back.

I call on the 58th day of my trial. Luckly it was another reprisentative and she gave me a order number and told me Ups would come by to pick up the package in 3-4 days. She also told me I would get my refund in 5-7 days. Ups comes in 3 days to pick up the package. He gives me a recipt.

I wait 7 days to check my bank statment and see that I still have not recieved my money. I call again and they said they had to file a paper and I would recieve my money in 5-10 days. I wait 10 days and see that I havent recieved my refund (this was last week). I call and ask them why I havent recieved my money. The representative tells me that they think I don't qualify for my refund and I tell her I do I called to return my package in my 58th day of my 60 day trial. She says that the company took the forms to their corporate office and that they are dealing with the situation. She says that I might recieve my money in a week. Its been a week and nothing.

I would not recommend anyone try this product. I really don't. And don't be like me who wanted to prove other bad reviews wrong. You think hey if it doesn't work then Ill return it. But it is such a hassle to get your money back. Its been 2 months already and still no sign of my money!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by DanielleAmodeo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Scam alert do not buy anything from magicqueen and read reviews from elidacurry!!!!! Fake website so they can get your credit card info. Don't believe me try calling their customer service you can't!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by elidacurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wont recommend this product. I used it one year ago, not what it's advertised!!!!! Burn your hair!
I have been using depitime hair removal for 4 weeks now and I see my lip hair becomes thinner and I believe it will disappear if I continously using it for some time. I bought it mainly for my lip hair from http://www.magicqueen.com/Product-DepiTime-Handy-Hair-Removal-62.html, and they send me discounts, so share with u having the same hair problem with me, use code 35%OFF you get it by only $123.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have the pink cordless 8800 device. It is safe on darker skin. So If I have a the patience to see results, it is worth a try.A harvard dermatologist doc (relative ) said never user laser on the face if you have tan skin.

I have a lot of coarse wavy dark hair and tan skin. Hair removal has been such a chore all my life. Waxing and plucking caused ingrowns with coarse hair and stimulate more hair growth in certain areas. And shaving would be a daily grind.

After careful consideration, I did electrolysis to my lip area. It worked well but expensive. 2years ago I bought this tool. It uses Thermacon technology to reduce hair density. This will not be permanent as others claim. My goal is to go hairless at least for a month. Asking too much?
*****************
2 years ago

Week 1- I start on my arms and legs.First, I wash my arms and legs with soap and water and dry. I glide the device over my stubble. It takes about 1 hour - 3x a week right now. No PAIN!!! but a lot of burnt hair smell. Takes a little practice Always glide at 90 degrees and lift off the skin. Never stop on the skin or you may get a mild burn. Careful of contours. Nothing major. And go over hairs in opposite directions of growth a few times.
**********************
Week 2 - 5 - arms are still smooth and there is less hair to clear on thighs. Still see daily coarse stubble on legs below the knee. Still 3x a week and 1/2-1hr each session. Tried to do the chin but I slightly cinched the skin.the unit jumps around the chin area. I will do under my chin with the lowest power since I scar easy. Sticking to threading for my eyebrows or my epicure/bellabe. I keep it away from my face.

I notice the result is like a smooth shave. The tool burns the surface hair and weakens the hair root below. My arm hair looks smoother than the legs since my hair texture is less coarse. And it takes less time. I still get rid of stragglers with Nair hair cream or shaving. Do not wax.

*********************
Week 6 - need replacement cartridge. It finally broke. Legs have 25 percent less hair and everything is finer in texture. I am getting excited to see what happens in another month. I use a hair cream remover once in a while to remove what is left
over when I have a event. I notice very smooth and even baby like skin. The hair is thinner and the hair folicals are smaller. And as the hair gets finer, the device works better.

Overall- I use the highest setting on my arms and legs. It does not get all hairs every time. My arms stay clean for a month. My legs are clear about a week. Better than every other day. 30%reduction overall for me and finer hair patches are hairless for a month. I am getting the Pro 3 version soon.

Bonus: Used it on my tween daughter's legs.Her hair did not come back for a month. This product is great for virgin and fine hair. I used it on her 3-4x over a year and her hair grows back slower and slower. Lucky girl.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by cat1018

I can not say how much I hated this product, huge waste of money.
Does not remove all the rather, rather breaks it off.
Does not have any effect on hair growing back less over time as the company claims
This is the opposite of epilators, works on fine hair but forget coarse underarm or leg hair.
The buffing action kinda fools you into thinking your hair is gone, try buffing before you even use the product, your skin will feel smoother but will go back normal within minutes.
Replacements are expensive.
SO DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY UNLESS YOU HAVE IT TO THROW AWAY!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Kelbrat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just a quick one. Please notice that the company has removed ALL claims of hair REDUCTION. The advertisement only states that this a "pain free" hair removal system. Basically- it's shaving with a lot more expense and hassle.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No