October 25, 2014 | 1031 users online

Hair Treatments - Organix - Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by LaurenE41

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I have extremely long hair and only have 2-3 haircuts per year. It is a miracle for my ends! My hair is prone to tangling because it is so long, and this helps with that and makes my hair super soft! It also smells lovely! IMPORTANT TIP: do not use this products at the roots because it will probably make hair greasy up there. Only use at least 2 inches away from the roots on the rest of hair. I will probably be using this product for forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by LydiaGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG product! My hair is prone to be dry because it is wavy/curly/frizzy and very thick. It's nice but needs a lot of moisture. I use this serum on damp hair (after shampoo + conditioning or co-washing) and it combs through like butter. Great product to use in between washings. It makes my hair soft. The serum is pretty thick and a little goes a long way so I'll have it for a while. Amazing <3

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Sail7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off, I can't even do justice to the smell of this product. It smells like someone bottled a Hawaiian beach! Pretty much scent heaven! But onto the rest of the product. I honestly thought this was just ok. The first time I used this product (March of last year), it worked AMAZINGLY. And I mean my hair was silky, shiny, smooth, with literally no frizz, which is basically a miracle in itself for my hair. I continued to use it almost every day for about 8 months, (bottle #2 by the way, this stuff lasts forever) and then for some reason I stopped using it for about a month. When I started using it again, it affected my hair in a COMPLETELY different way. It didn't do anything to harm my hair, it just wasn't really doing anything to help it, well, at least that I could feel. Maybe it was just because it had made my hair so healthy that this product couldn't do anything to make it feel even better? I'm not sure, but I've definitely been using it a lot less lately.
Don't get me wrong, this is a really good product at first, but using it for a few months might just make it average feeling. I would repurchase this item after a while of not using it (maybe a year?), but that would mainly be to test it and see of it had the same effects as the first time I used it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Too greasy for my thin hair and did not help with breakage. Smells good though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by xsuperbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG product! I absolutely ADORE this hair serum! It smells like a sweet pina colada, literally good enough to eat. Comes in a clean, fresh, modern packaging, nice and simple, with a pump action lid. This serum gave my hair a lovely sheen, and tamed any fly-away strands. I even put a tiny amount through my hair after it's been styled so I get the scent! 10/10 would recommend to anyone that is looking for a good all-round oil... maybe not for anyone with severe problems who want a definite solution i.e. dryness, severe split ends, over-bleached etc.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product was not for me. i feel as if i wasted my money. it didnt help my hair at all. but maybe it was already too far gone. who knows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by TiaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG! my hair has no slip whatsoever, especially in summer, and I was so frustrated by it. this adds slip, shine, and hydration. sooo happy! and it smells delicious. i want to try the coconut water one too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Am I missing something? I thought this is just ok. I have a few other hair oil products and another Organix serum and often I feel my hair is soft for a hot minute and then gets drier as time goes on. And I don't wash it every day. I bought this from recommendations on here but idk, I def won't buy it again, if I even keep it. It smells nice but I find the other one I had was a little better, which was the Keratin one (and it also smells nice). I like Biosilk but feel the alcohols in that could be drying as well, though the silks in there do feel nice. Granted, my hair is damaged but still, it doesn't do anything special. I'll try again side by side with another one and see what feels better (half my hair with a dif product).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

So I have been dyeing my hair for many years,heat straightening,etc...last year in May I decided to blonde...I used Color Oop's to strip the dark dye out of my hair did this 3x over 3wks....oh yes hair torture lol after 3months of being blonde even with deep conditioning etc I had the worst damage ever!! So I got a good trim & went back to my natural dark brown hair color.

So here I am a year later(April) still heat straightening my 3b curls (only dyeing my roots to cover the grays) and even with trims I have noticed my hair just breaks and won't get any longer. I immediately stopped straightening,got a good trim and started embracing my 3b curls.....and introducing my hair to this serum and OMG am I glad I did!!!!!!!!!!! I started using this in April and here we are in June,,,I can totally see a difference with my hair bigtime. The scent is just insanely yummy and this feels so lightweight on my hair,zero greasiness..obviously I apply to my ends and work up halfway of my hair length.....breakage is pretty much all gone and my curls look sooooo much better while using this...1 pump is all I need!!!! Simply Amazing stuff!!!

100% repurchase over & over!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

This serum is great for the price! I haven't been using this product for a couple months since I switched to an Argan Oil hair treatment, but this SMELLS AMAZING! I just run it through my ends with damp hair and blowdry or airdry. It's not as expensive as some other hair treatments and a little really does go a long way. However, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this after I'm finished because I prefer the argan oil one I have (which is a lot more expensive, mind you)