Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silk Amino Complex, Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Egg White Proteins, Vitamin E, Fragrance.

on 8/12/2015 4:56:00 PM

This is my fav serum!! My hair is super fine and prone to breakage and this makes it feel so soft and healthy. You only need a little btk of this stuff. Using too much can seriously weigh down your hair!

on 7/8/2015 2:53:00 PM

I wish that the more recent reviews were there when I was researching this, because I probably wouldn't have purchased it. I have naturally wavy/curly hair that I have been wearing au natural--no drying or ironing. And though I have dry/sensitized ends, I have an oily scalp, which requires daily shampooing. So I really needed something to help soften up the ends. This didn't do anything except make my hair look greasy. I used it numerous times, and my hair looked bad each time. It leaves a sticky, gummy residue that is difficult to wash out. Smells nice, though the fragrance doesn't last.

on 7/2/2015 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Cant believe that so many people like this it not only did nothing to my hair but made it just sticky and coated with oil maybe cuz i have thin hair i dnk, but it was truly useless, way too thick of consistency, i never usually throw out products i always use them up, cuz i hate wasting money, but i had to make exception and throw this out,

on 7/2/2015 7:11:00 PM

I usually only review things I love, but I am making an exception for this serum. I can't believe how highly reviewed this is, because it was just awful on my hair. I have long virgin hair and use serums daily after showering. This serum is thick and tacky, doesn't absorb and leaves hair greasy. I have tried it on my hair dry and wet and either way it is awful. It either does nothing or leaves my hair stringy and greasy. The Renpure Moroccan oil serum is the best drugstore serum I have found, it actually seems to absorb into the hair leaves it soft and shiny.

on 6/7/2015 11:17:00 PM

I read a few reviews and thought I might add that you should use this on your hair just after you have washed it, while it is still wet! I tried this years ago also and found it to make my hair feel greasy, filmy..oily..yucky...but, I tried it on dry hair! One day about a year ago, after the shower, I tried it because I have extremely long hair and sometimes brushing it is just not fun! And wow, now I just LOVE it!! So, so much.. I have tried much higher end stuff and yes those are nice too but this is so wonderful for the price and smells so nice. I can brush my hair, it doesn't add grease and grime, it just dries wonderfully soft and silky and unknotted! All day! So... if you have this and just disregard it, try it on wet hair, and concentrate on dry/damaged areas (not your roots) I don't think you'll be disappointed! It also much better than the argan oil one in the little gold bottle as I figured I'd try that one too. In my opinion, that is. :D

on 5/4/2015 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I had tried this several years ago when my hair was dry and damaged and did not care for it. Flash forward to now and I find it in my cabinet and decide to give it another go. Unfortunately the results were pretty much the same. I only put a little on my ends but it didn't really make much of a difference besides making them a bit oily; not that that's such a bad thing when it comes to your ends, but if it's just kind of sitting on your hair and not actually doing anything productive it kind of defeats the purpose. So while I can't say that this works for my hair, it does make a great, divine-smelling moisturizer for dry hands and that's' what I've been using it for. I'm glad it's not going to waste!

on 4/21/2015 11:15:00 PM

I'm not sure that it prevents breakage but it leaves my hair so soft. my hair doesn't tangle as much and doesn't feel as brittle. plus the smell is amazing. this is an essential part of my hair care regime.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This serum is just way to thick for me. Also, its just loaded with silicones and although silicones are handy for sealing in moisture, it was like this serum sucked all the moisture out of my already dry, wavy hair.

It did make my hair a little bit shiny, but I like more natural serums or at least serums with less heavy silicones.

It does smell really great though, but I gave it to my boyfriend who used it to smooth down his beard, which it worked well for.

on 4/2/2015 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I use this together with the shampoo & conditioner from the same line. First of all: it smells gorgeous! The consistency is slightly on the thicker side, and I don't need much to get a good result. I put it in my towel dry hair before blow drying it and it smoothes out my hair without weighing it down. Good stuff!

on 1/16/2015 10:13:00 PM

I love love LOVE this serum! I have definitely seen many improvements in my hair.My hair has less breakage now and my hair used to stay one length because of breakage and this is the only thing I found to help my hair not break,it smells like coconut which I really like,half a pump goes a long way so I know it'll last a long time.My hair has grown an inch,which makes me happy.It cost about 5 dollars and some cents.I'm definitely buying this again!