Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

4.2

Cyclomethicone, Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silk Amino Complex, Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Egg White Proteins, Vitamin E, Fragrance.

on 1/16/2015 10:13:00 PM

I love love LOVE this serum! I have definitely seen many improvements in my hair.My hair has less breakage now and my hair used to stay one length because of breakage and this is the only thing I found to help my hair not break,it smells like coconut which I really like,half a pump goes a long way so I know it'll last a long time.My hair has grown an inch,which makes me happy.It cost about 5 dollars and some cents.I'm definitely buying this again!

on 1/8/2015 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Most Amazing thing I have ever put into my hair!!!!!!! And I have mixed girl hair! Definately have seen MANY improvements ☺️

on 11/28/2014 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

omg i don't know how to describe this
its a very warm scent
like really warm
warm and coconutty, omg its so good.
anyway i have noticed the amount of hair coming out of my hair has lessened
overall a very good product for a nice smelling product that has actually helped both nourish my hair
BUT
i would not recommend it to those who, like me, have fine hair as it weighs it down quite a lot

love it I used it at night, doused my hair in it and left in over night. smells fabulous also!

on 10/28/2014 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I seriously don't know if this product has stopped my breakage because I do other things to my hair as well but im sure its helping cause since I added this to my regimen my hair feels and looks so much better !

on 10/20/2014 9:27:00 PM

I love this product! I have extremely long hair and only have 2-3 haircuts per year. It is a miracle for my ends! My hair is prone to tangling because it is so long, and this helps with that and makes my hair super soft! It also smells lovely! IMPORTANT TIP: do not use this products at the roots because it will probably make hair greasy up there. Only use at least 2 inches away from the roots on the rest of hair. I will probably be using this product for forever!

on 8/26/2014 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG product! My hair is prone to be dry because it is wavy/curly/frizzy and very thick. It's nice but needs a lot of moisture. I use this serum on damp hair (after shampoo + conditioning or co-washing) and it combs through like butter. Great product to use in between washings. It makes my hair soft. The serum is pretty thick and a little goes a long way so I'll have it for a while. Amazing <3

on 8/20/2014 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

First off, I can't even do justice to the smell of this product. It smells like someone bottled a Hawaiian beach! Pretty much scent heaven! But onto the rest of the product. I honestly thought this was just ok. The first time I used this product (March of last year), it worked AMAZINGLY. And I mean my hair was silky, shiny, smooth, with literally no frizz, which is basically a miracle in itself for my hair. I continued to use it almost every day for about 8 months, (bottle #2 by the way, this stuff lasts forever) and then for some reason I stopped using it for about a month. When I started using it again, it affected my hair in a COMPLETELY different way. It didn't do anything to harm my hair, it just wasn't really doing anything to help it, well, at least that I could feel. Maybe it was just because it had made my hair so healthy that this product couldn't do anything to make it feel even better? I'm not sure, but I've definitely been using it a lot less lately.
Don't get me wrong, this is a really good product at first, but using it for a few months might just make it average feeling. I would repurchase this item after a while of not using it (maybe a year?), but that would mainly be to test it and see of it had the same effects as the first time I used it.

on 8/4/2014 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Too greasy for my thin hair and did not help with breakage. Smells good though.

on 7/19/2014 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

HG product! I absolutely ADORE this hair serum! It smells like a sweet pina colada, literally good enough to eat. Comes in a clean, fresh, modern packaging, nice and simple, with a pump action lid. This serum gave my hair a lovely sheen, and tamed any fly-away strands. I even put a tiny amount through my hair after it's been styled so I get the scent! 10/10 would recommend to anyone that is looking for a good all-round oil... maybe not for anyone with severe problems who want a definite solution i.e. dryness, severe split ends, over-bleached etc.