July 30, 2014 | 1522 users online

Hair Treatments - Organix - Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by xsuperbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG product! I absolutely ADORE this hair serum! It smells like a sweet pina colada, literally good enough to eat. Comes in a clean, fresh, modern packaging, nice and simple, with a pump action lid. This serum gave my hair a lovely sheen, and tamed any fly-away strands. I even put a tiny amount through my hair after it's been styled so I get the scent! 10/10 would recommend to anyone that is looking for a good all-round oil... maybe not for anyone with severe problems who want a definite solution i.e. dryness, severe split ends, over-bleached etc.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product was not for me. i feel as if i wasted my money. it didnt help my hair at all. but maybe it was already too far gone. who knows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by TiaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG! my hair has no slip whatsoever, especially in summer, and I was so frustrated by it. this adds slip, shine, and hydration. sooo happy! and it smells delicious. i want to try the coconut water one too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Am I missing something? I thought this is just ok. I have a few other hair oil products and another Organix serum and often I feel my hair is soft for a hot minute and then gets drier as time goes on. And I don't wash it every day. I bought this from recommendations on here but idk, I def won't buy it again, if I even keep it. It smells nice but I find the other one I had was a little better, which was the Keratin one (and it also smells nice). I like Biosilk but feel the alcohols in that could be drying as well, though the silks in there do feel nice. Granted, my hair is damaged but still, it doesn't do anything special. I'll try again side by side with another one and see what feels better (half my hair with a dif product).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

So I have been dyeing my hair for many years,heat straightening,etc...last year in May I decided to blonde...I used Color Oop's to strip the dark dye out of my hair did this 3x over 3wks....oh yes hair torture lol after 3months of being blonde even with deep conditioning etc I had the worst damage ever!! So I got a good trim & went back to my natural dark brown hair color.

So here I am a year later(April) still heat straightening my 3b curls (only dyeing my roots to cover the grays) and even with trims I have noticed my hair just breaks and won't get any longer. I immediately stopped straightening,got a good trim and started embracing my 3b curls.....and introducing my hair to this serum and OMG am I glad I did!!!!!!!!!!! I started using this in April and here we are in June,,,I can totally see a difference with my hair bigtime. The scent is just insanely yummy and this feels so lightweight on my hair,zero greasiness..obviously I apply to my ends and work up halfway of my hair length.....breakage is pretty much all gone and my curls look sooooo much better while using this...1 pump is all I need!!!! Simply Amazing stuff!!!

100% repurchase over & over!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

This serum is great for the price! I haven't been using this product for a couple months since I switched to an Argan Oil hair treatment, but this SMELLS AMAZING! I just run it through my ends with damp hair and blowdry or airdry. It's not as expensive as some other hair treatments and a little really does go a long way. However, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this after I'm finished because I prefer the argan oil one I have (which is a lot more expensive, mind you)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by riccidontcare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am absolutely in love with this!
The smell, the price, the consistency and the results.
In the U.S. this retails for around $5-$8 depending on the store and sales going on.
I picked this up because I have had pretty good experiences with the Organix line before.
I was previously using Joico kpak styling oil and noticed is was making me breakout all around my scalp/hairline/cheeks/neck anywhere my hair touched.
The ingredients in this seem simple and it is effective.
I apply two pumps to damp hair and let it air dry. Can also be used on dry hair working through the ends.
A great deal on a product that will make your hair smooth and silky and also smell delicious.. hopefully not pica inducing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Dgast4484

love this stuff! made my hair so soft and shiny after just a few uses. Smells awesome! My hair is super long & fine and i have been dying my hair since i was 14. My hair is very long (almost to my boo-tay) and i only need to use 1 pump. Using too much will make you greasy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by mali1712

I love this product ! Before this product I had bought the morrocan oil treatment and the its a 10 miracle leave in products which were really expensive and they suck compared to this ! This oil makes your hair supppper soft and shiney. I love my hair after putting this on, but the only negative side would be that It doest make your hair greasy if you put too much ! Execpt for that it is great !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this serum! After countess dyes, bleaching, and heat torture sessions my hair was on the verge of death. It would fall and the breakage was so noticeable with all the visible fly always and broken hairs all over my bathroom floor. Don't even get me started in the straw like dryness and the frizz! It was awful. My hair wouldn't hold any style it was so pathetic. Luckily, during a visit to my local target I came across this little number. When I read the description I couldn't believe it. So I sampled it... I know it's bad but I had to see for myself. I tested it on a problematic area in my hair and oh boy was I amazed! The hair soaked it up like a parched person in the Sahara Desert! The smell was divine! There was absolutely no left over residue or greasiness. My hair looked so shiny and transformed. It actually made its way back to my natural wave. After I purchased I've used it everyday since. It makes brushing so much more easier! I don't feel my hair breaking after I apply this product. It's a good protectant against heat as well. I used it on dry hair, damp, and to tame flyaways throughout the day. I would recommend this product to anyway in a hair crisis! It's fantastic

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No