December 19, 2014 | 1703 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Ardell - Invisibands Fairies

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these lashes. My HG ones are the ardell Demi wispies and Demi 120s but these are gorgeous! They're long and fluttery yet natural looking. The lashes are pretty spread out and criss crosses at the base so they look really pretty. You can definitely wear these lashes during the day because they do look natural. Definitely would repurchase! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ediva

I've just discovered faux lashes & I am addicted! I ran to Sally's after watching a bunch of Youtube videos on application and upkeep (and of course all the wonderful reviews here on Makeupalley!). Sally's was having a "buy 2 Ardell lashes, get the adhesive free" sale. I got 4 sets--two sets of Ardell #110, and one each of the #120 and the Fairies.

I've used the #110s twice (same package, two wearings, love it, very natural!), #120 twice (more dramatic than the #110s but still natural, not costumey) and wore the Fairies three different times.

Here's my review on the Fairies--I really liked it the first wearing of it. It was spikier than the #110, but still nice & natural. Second wear (different day), it was starting to have a "worn" look, but still okay (this was the only style that would start lifting off at the corners when I wore them, never happened on the #110s and #120s). Third wear (different day), it was starting to look a little "tired" (again, started coming undone at the corner even with additional glue and drying time). Curling them (on the2nd & 3rd wearings) didn't enhance the look of the lashes on my eyes as much as the other styles, the hairs on the Fairies seemed to stick out in all different directions compared to the #110s and the #120s. It felt like a bit more of a struggle for me to work with this style than the #110 or #120. I don't know if I'll be motivated to do a fourth wearing and will probably go to the other styles I have.

I've been diligently cleaning & caring for my new lashes (I love the upkeep, it's weird I know, relaxes me when I clean my lashes as part of my evening ritual of cleansing my face). Compared to the other lash styles, the Fairies look like they'll need to be tossed out much sooner with only a few wearings.

Now, this is just my individual experience with Ardell Fairies lashes. As with all products, YMMV.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Just trying to build up my lash collection, I picked this up because I thought they were pretty & natural and I am in love. They are so light on my real lashes and I can barely feel them...not heavy at all! They're super long but subtle which is usually what I go for in fake eyelashes for the most part. They look fantastic as the main focus of my eye or in addition to a smokey bold eye. I love these lashes...going to pick up a few more so I can have them on hand so I will DEFINITELY repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are so pretty! They're not as spikey-looking as the hotties, not as full and lush as the wispies, and not as natural as the 110, but they're a perfect combination of a little bit of everything. False lashes every once in a while are great, and I love different kinds for different occasions, and each lash style is 'special' in its own way you could say.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This design is very pretty - delicate and fluttery, and natural. It's made of real human hair, so it looks very real, like I have naturally long lashes. I get compliments about my eyelashes often, and some people do not know they are fake until I tell them. It's comfortable to wear. The transparent band makes mistakes less obvious, and also gives a very natural look. Ardell lashes are very lasting as well. I can usually use a pair of Fairies for a month with almost-daily usage. I find that the longer I use it, the prettier and more natural it gets. Some strands do fall off everytime I clean it, but that is what makes it look more natural. To clean, I dab some eye makeup remover on the lash band, and gently pull out the glue. I'm completely addicted to fake eyelashes, and I know for a fact that not all of them are as easy to clean as Ardell's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 11:26:00 AM More reviews by SnOw_baLLs

Fairies look really similar to Ardell #110 but a longer version. Both gives a natural look. Fairies is slightly longer than #110 but does not look very dramatic like other Ardell lashes. Is also one of my favourites.