August 20, 2014 | 1092 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Sponge On Lip Sparkler- Celestial Strawberry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Babycupcake2356

I love this lip gloss! It smells so yummy like Strawberry Pockey. I love the the shine and feel of it on my lips. Great consistency not too sticky or gloppy, just perfect. Moisturizes to give you kissable soft lips. Love the packaging as well, it is really adorable .It lasts pretty long and the shimmer and slight coloring gives your lips a pretty and feminine look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip gloss. It is one of my all time favourites. The fragrance and flavour is pure 1970's nostalgia. The product is very moisturizing and not sticky! Doesn't really add colour to my lips but the fine shimmer gives them a really nice glow. Some black mascara, a little blush and this Lip Sparkler and I look youthful and totally put together. Not bad for an old broad, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by socialbutterfly221

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It smells good and is very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Been using this since I was fairly young and love it still. Always been a gloss I go back to after being disappointed with other brands. Very moisturizing and with a bit of slip so none of the stickiness no one likes. Smells great, all of the flavors do. Lasts a pretty long time and it's easy to apply since it's sheer color and not thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by TrippyPixie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I haven't used Bonne Bell/Lip Smacker products since my early teens, and I've forgotten how much I love their stuff. It's all so cheap and affordable, as well as being easy to find.

I like the color of this quite a bit. It's a sparkly pink-orange type of color on me, and looks good with my cool-toned skin. The color is a bit more sheer than opaque. It makes your lips feel only a little bit slick, but not too goopy, sticky, or glossy overall. (I don't like that too much, since I like my lips feeling more slick. But I imagine others would enjoy a non-heavy feeling on their lips.)

It also smells very nice. It smells nice, like strawberries, but if you accidentally get some into your mouth, it tastes horrid. I like almost all of the packaging (generous size and nice design; doesn't look cheap), except I hate the doe foot applicator. (I always have hated them.) I feel that it loses some of its color and slick/lip gloss-like feeling because of the applicator. However, for the price that you get it at, I can't really complain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by forgetfuljones

I got this on clearance for under a buck, and I'm pleasantly surprised how much I actually like this. It has some very decent ingredients for a kiddie product (shea and aloe), and it smells and tastes just like strawberry bubble yum. Although it does look quite sparkley in the tube, I agree that you really don't see any glitter on your lips. It just gives a nice shine, and it does feel very moisturizing. My lips dry out very easily, and this doesn't do that. There's very little color pay off, but it looks great over lipsticks or for days when I'm going for a more natural look. :) Too bad this is probably discontinued or I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells good, pretty color, very little sparkle, moisturizing. Costs three bucks. What's not to like?

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2008 2:28:00 AM More reviews by hidge

I got this one as a graduation present=)
PROS: sweet scent and taste, moisturizing, quite shiny, it somehow gives a slight orangey tint to my lips!
CONS: I'm not a big fan of glittery lip gloss, although this one is acceptable since that it doesn't really show up when applied on the lips but it just doesn't give the shine i want. . .
I still want to buy this for a reason that i wish to complete the 6 flavors, that's it!