April 21, 2014 | 1506 users online

Blush - Silk Naturals - Climax Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by cherrycoconut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ordered this just before Christmas, then promptly forgot about it when the mail closed for the holidays. It arrived today, and I can't express how happy I am with it! I'm extremely fair, and I often find blushes to be too bright, or when I turn to lighter pinks, too 'little girl' looking. I'd heard good things about NARS Orgasm, but it's not available in my country, so I ordered this! It's the perfect amount of flush, is so flattering on me, and a tiny bit goes such a long way. I've seen people commenting it was too sheer, but I found it to be the opposite, though my skintone may be the reason for that. Either way, I'm in love! Would most definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by msog177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So LOVE this blush! The color is absolutely gorgeous. My skin is extremely pale so everything ends up looking like clown makeup. Not this lovely addition to my makeup drawer. The color is stunning, the texture and quality of the powder is wonderful. I love Silk Naturals in general, I'm obsessed with their products and have a TON of their stuff. This blush just makes me happy.
Recommendation: do not peel back the entire sticker. Your blush will fall out completely and make an unnecessary mess. I would recommend taking a needle and just piercing a couple of holes in the sticker. That way you get a perfect amount of blush each time. No mess, no troubles, just a gorgeous color on my face. LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasnt thrilled when I received climax in the mail. I took one look at it and dismissed it as too light (and I'm very fair - 12:1 warm gold in SN foundation). Once I used it, however, it completely brightened my complexion in a very natural, pretty way. I still think it looks really light every time I grab for it, but I am always pleasantly reminded about how lovely it looks on. Its not a dupe for Nars orgasm, IMHO, but its still a beautiful color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lilbit888

I love the Silk Naturals products, but I'm afraid I didn't love this blush - primarily because it was too light for my skintone. I have light-medium skin and this blush mostly shows up as shimmer with no color payoff. For those slightly darker girls who want a similar effect, try Satisfied - it's basically the same color with more oomph and gives you a beautiful, flushy glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Marielle4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's my go-to blush for work and I think it's really nice.. subtle (as I like my blushes) and an instant "perk me up" for my face. It may not be an exact copy of Orgasm but for me that's ok.
But on it's own, it's a gorgeous blush (if it suits your skintone). I love Silk Naturals products. And their customer service is really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Didiniumbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very nice blush, it's very nude and peachy, light and not overly pigmented and thus easy to apply on my pale skin.
It shimmery, not glittery, quite smooth and makes me look natural and a little more fresh.
However, unlike it claims it's not a dupe for Nars Orgasm.

I have Orgasm and it much much less nude, much more pink, has much more shimmer and golden glitters. I have now uploaded some comparison swatches.
They just don't really look alike, it shoulnd't really be sold as a dupe.
But then, many Silk Naturals dupes aren't as similar to the original color as dupes are supposed to be in my opinion. They're definitely nice or even great colors like this one.. but it's not a dupe for Orgasm.
I can also imagine people with darker skin having problems to get the color to show up.. SN has one or two more pigmented versions of this with another name, so Climax would not be the one to check out if you're tan I guess, whereas Orgasm might still work.

It's a lovely color, and even though I don't go crazy for loose blushes I use this quite often, love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by pinknika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush! I love the color and the shimmer is just right. I bought a sample of this stuff as I usually do just to try it out and I really like it. I want to purchase a normal size in the future because the sample was gone in a flash. Great product as usual from Silk Naturals.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by strickers

It's a little too peachy for me, but the shimmer is nice. SN's blushes tend to be sheer and lightweight, easy to wear.

I'm generally a fan, but this one doesn't work. I think it's better suited for warmer complexions, or peach-blush-lovers. Oh well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by spoonfulofshimmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like Silk Naturals overall, including the fact that their mineral blushes are much less pigmented than other brands, because I tend to have a heavy hand with my blush. However, "Climax" just did not work on my skin tone, which is NC25 in MAC or 5:1 Warm Gold in Silk Naturals’ medium coverage foundation. It was so sheer and light that I had to use a tremendous amount to get a hint of colour, and the colour was a sort of slightly muddy peach – wearable, but not particularly flattering. I think this might work much better for someone with lighter skin. For someone with a similar skin tone to mine, I'd highly recommend Silk Naturals blushes in "Wish You Were Here" and "Babydoll". :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 9:50:00 PM More reviews by mascaraismycrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was not anywhere near Nar's Orgasm imo. Climax on me was a very very bubblegum pink with lots of shimmer. Needless to say I looked ridiculous. Also the formula of this blush was very streaky and it didn't blend very well at all. This shade might suit a very cool toned pale blue eyed blonde as long as you have a huge kabuki brush to buff it out so it doesn't streak. Will not re-purchase.