October 1, 2014 | 1793 users online

Lips - Sephora - Lush Flush Wine Lip & Cheek Stain

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by damuko

I have this in the purply-pink shade, Pinot. I absolutely love this - I tend to hate the fuss that comes with lipstick, and the hassle of lip gloss. But this gives a buildable flush of color that is maintenance free and beautiful. It's not very expensive, either, and I love the packaging - the doe foot makes application easy, while the squeeze tube allows you to get to every last drop. I think they're discontinuing this though, so if you can get your hands on some, get it! I love this, HG status.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in pinot. It was not until after I tried VL and Revlon Balmsticks that I have realized fully just how utterly awesome this lipstain is. Absolutely perfect shade for me (NC30), easy to apply evenly, no weird flavor or taste, dries quickly so I can apply SPF lipbalm on top. I will be stocking up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I always go back to these stains and really do like them. They last and provide a nice coverage. They also last me a long time. These a far better than some of high end stuff I purchased in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by vhsale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The search for the great lip&cheek stain is put on hold for now!! I have this in Pinot and I'm a very on the go gal so I have a little makeup with all the essentials if I need a quick touch up and this just got added to it! Iuse it more as a cheek stain and you'll have to be a bit persistent when using as a cheek stain. Took me about two-three applications before I got the intensity I wanted but it left a "i'm naturally rosy" tint and it was very beautiful! I don't like to look like I'm wearing too much make up so this was perfect for me! And after going to the gym for an hour or so, I look in the mirror expecting to look well...less polished, but the stain was still there and remained intact!! Woooooo!!!! :D

As a lip stain it's also great because it's not too dark and makes it look like it's your actual natural lip color! :)

Love love love!! All other lip stains were either too drying or the color was too intense. This was just perfect! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Great product, terrible packaging. This burst in my bag at the crimp and stained everything. It wasn't under pressure or very old. Other than that, it's a great, natural-looking product that adds a long-lasting flush to cheeks. I had Merlot and it was a perfect, pinky berry shade. Highly recommend, but the packaging could mean hundreds of dollars in ruined purses and electronics.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim to bump up my Sephora order for free shipping. I need another lip product like a hole in the head, but man - I'm glad I bought this! I got the Pinot color and was worried it would be too bright or dark. Nope, it's a very nice natural clear pink. Kind of the effect of Clinique Black Honey, but as a stain. I am pale and without lipstick, my lips are basically white/gray (Gross, I know!) This makes it look like I actually have lips. It lasts a LONG time (through meals). There is a slight issue that the middle of the stain wears off faster, but because the color is natural you can't really tell. What I was most surprised at is how nicely this works as a cheek color. It lasts and lasts and looks natural. I love the doefoot applicator and the convenient tube. I have tried other stains like Benefit Benetint (could it be more awkward? Painting your lips with a tiny brush? Geez). This one really works. It's excellent for summer, camping, outdoors or other occasions when you want to look natural. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by WantonWonton

Doesn't transfer! I wear this on my lips and will happily kiss and drink and talk without getting over everything. It's fantastic! The color lasts for a while. I haven't found a good way to get it off my cheeks, but it's usually gone by the morning. I love putting it on my cheeks because it gives me a great natural flush. I like how unstructured the flush is after I put it on. And a little goes a long way!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by SiLeNtLvEdREAMER

I hate to give this product a really low rating. This stain does NOT last on me at all! If I use it on my cheeks the color barley shows up on my cheeks! You can only see a slight tint to my cheeks. Even if I apply a lot of this product it only lasts about 10 minutes to half an hour! On my lips it last a little bit longer. About a good 30 minutes. At first on my lips it's this nice blood red but it starts to fade after about 5 minutes of use. I will not repurchase! 1/5 Stars

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in pinot on a whim as I was looking for a red-plum blush color. I was happy to see that it could also be used as a lip stain. I love double duty cosmetics. As another reviewer said, this has incredible staying power especially on my cheeks! I get the prettiest flush when I use this and it lasts ALL day. I have slightly oily, ahem, mature skin and this works so wonderfully for me. The applicator is a little odd for my cheeks but it works so i guess that's all that really matters. It also gives my lips this beautiful "been kissing for hours" dark pink tint that is just beautiful. I put a little lip balm on top of it and I am good to go. This is a fabulous product when I'm feeling a little bit under the weather and am trying to fake a healthy glow. I can't say enough good things about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by missfelicia

Pros:
- buildable color
- non-drying
- serious staying power
- relatively inexpensive
- the pinot color is gorgeous and makes your lips looks naturally flushed

Cons:
- I'm not a huge fan of doe foot applicators, but that's just personal preference