April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Great brushes, I've been using this one for a few years and it's still in great condition. Cheap and good quality. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by MiMiHere

This was less than $10... Too good to be true? Yes, it is one of the most reasonably priced brush set on earth!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by jaaanet2

I love this brush! I've had it for about two years I believe and it still works great. The brush hairs are so soft and never fall out even when I'm cleaning them. Ecotools make the best brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've had this brush for maybe 2/3 years, it is excellent! It's still as good as the day I bought it (granted, I have looked after it well) and it's great for picking up pigment. Soft brush and great for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great quality,i've been using it for 2,3 years now and it's still perfect.
I would like if it is a little bit puffier but it is okay.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by gizmorules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: affordable, very soft against the skin, zero shedding, dense so it picks up a lot of product even with sheer formulas. Cons: too large and floppy - placement accuracy is very difficult. As dense as the bristles are they're so soft that they 'splay' against the skin - I end up with blush where I don't want it. This works well to blend/sheer out blush that's already applied and also works well as a powder brush. As an actual blush brush, however, I'm not keen on it. UPDATE: I've been using the Ecotools small tapered blush brush instead - much happier with that one!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I love this brush because it is very gentle. It has densely packed bristles that really get the job done. It is also very easy to clean, which is a huge plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by rhildo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Despite some of the more negative reviews, I have found that this brush has revitalised my makeup routine! for those who didn't want to buy the Real techniques core collection, this brush will superseded the buffing brush and, with practice, make subtle contouring a dream.
Easily available for UK beauty addicts AND starters, I would recommend this brush as a core essential! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush brush! It feels really smooth on my skin and it gives me a lot of control while applying blush. It's also great for blending :) There's no fallout and it's very good quality. I also love the packaging!
I would definitely recommend these brushes for anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love my Ecotool brushes! I have a whole bunch of them and have owned them for years. They are affordable and very good quality. I am not even lying when I say that not one of my Ecotool brushes have ever shed. I have expensive brushes that lose hairs all the time but these are as good as the day I bought them.