August 28, 2014 | 1503 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This brush is certainly "too" soft ..That's why I took one lippy . It's the softest in my collection and has a great shape and quality but It picks up too much product which may be a plus for some people but not for me .. Also it fails badly at blending it or sheering it , so I have to blend with another brush ...I may repurchase again , not sure .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

Love, love, love this brush! It applies my blush on like a dream! It picks up enough product and makes my blush look flawless. The brush is super soft and is super sturdy even after washing it. It's even better than my Sigma brushes which comes to me as a surprise. You really can't go wrong since it only costs $6!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by dasherprop13

I love, love, love the Ecotool brushes, but especially this one. It picks up the blush so well and is great for any amount of blush that you want (a lot or a little color). It's also great for contouring and the bristles are so soft that I just can't get enough. I have had this brush for forever and its holding up great. I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush brush! The tapered end applies blush, bronzer and contour in the right places. It's very soft, pretty dense and lasts forever! It also holds shape after washing. It doesn't smell weird or rinse dye either. I also like the thinner handles on the newer brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

I didn't expect them to be so soft! Love, how soft these are. I feel like I'm pampering myself when I use them. They are my first brush set. I've been wanting one forever, and I refuse to pay out of the yang for anything. I paid 16.99, and worth every penny. Affordable and luxurious, forget the more expensive brands ladies, these are all you need. There is a brush for everything, and you can mutipurpose every one depending on your makeup needs. Straight up, will be purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Great brushes, I've been using this one for a few years and it's still in great condition. Cheap and good quality. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by jaaanet2

I love this brush! I've had it for about two years I believe and it still works great. The brush hairs are so soft and never fall out even when I'm cleaning them. Ecotools make the best brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've had this brush for maybe 2/3 years, it is excellent! It's still as good as the day I bought it (granted, I have looked after it well) and it's great for picking up pigment. Soft brush and great for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great quality,i've been using it for 2,3 years now and it's still perfect.
I would like if it is a little bit puffier but it is okay.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by gizmorules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: affordable, very soft against the skin, zero shedding, dense so it picks up a lot of product even with sheer formulas. Cons: too large and floppy - placement accuracy with powder blush is very difficult. As dense as the bristles are they're so soft that they 'splay' against the skin - I end up with blush where I don't want it. This works great for cream blush, though, because it blends it well. Also works fairly well to blend/sheer out powder blush that's already applied. UPDATE: I've been using the Ecotools small tapered blush brush instead for powders - much happier with that one! I kept this regular one for cream blush.

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No