April 18, 2014 | 1109 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - TIGI S-Factor Dream Drops Shine On!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by kascade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this stuff is pretty awesome...I was going to say it was about the same as a lot of shine serums, but it does actually make my hair softer a bit. Thing is, this smells absolutely fantastic like candy :o it's expensive, but I actually get a professional discount haha whoopsies! But yeah, this stuff is awesome. These serums you don't need a ton so they tend to be a good investment as they last a long time, and I have very long hair more than half way down my back, easy does it although it's hard since it smells so nice! ^__^

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It makes my hair super shiney and so soft.
I use it before the flat iron together with "Design Pulse Iron In Thermal Styling Mist" from Matrix, these two seem to be pretty good combo for my hair.

I have to use it everyday, my hair is really dry.
It controls the frizz on the hair lengths pretty well but I still have to use "Acrylic shape 15" from Redken for all the frizzy short hair that sticks out on top of my head.
The "only use a small amount" doesn't apply for my superthick and frizzy hair. I have to use a lot more than that. It's only been like 3 weeks and half the bottle is gone.
It's smells like candy and swedish cough medicin.

= I will probaly repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this serum years ago because my old stylist used only S-Factor. Out of the salon, it looks awesome when used prior to blow drying. I'm mixed and my hair absorbs oil FAST, but this just sat on top of my hair if I tried to use it daily. Also did nothing for humidity.
This stuff is so messy... you have to scrub your hands after use and the bottle leaks everywhere.

I almost want to try to use this again now that i don't straighten my hair, but the price... I don't think I can do it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by FelisCatus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It made my hair really greasy and that's pretty shocking because I have really dry hair.I hate the smell as well,it's "way too candy and sweet".

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I heard that S-Factor was good for wavy-curly hair so I decided to buy this product from my hair salon. I would say that this was quite expensive so I expected it to live up to the price, but sadly it didn't. I wasn't a fan of the packaging, perfumed smell, overly thick and greasy consistency or the way it made my hair feel compared to some of my other products. I definitely would not buy this again or recommend it since I much prefer to use Chi Silk Infusion or even Biolage's smoothing serum over the Dream Drops.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i dont like this at all, boring packaging, horrible sickly smell, adds no moisture just a shiny film that makes my hair flat and greasy looking was expensive too :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by abelharainha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is supposed to moisturise and add extreme shine to hair. Well, it doesn't! At least it didn't work for me. Why?

- The consitency is too oily, leaving a weird film behind... Surprisingly this "film" doesn't seem to do anything but ruin my look! I mean, it doesn't even moisturise as expected!

- The smell is ridiculous. It would be appropriated for a seven year old, though...

- The package is even more ridiculous than the smell. Ít's hard to precise the amount you'll get in your hands with that pathetic applicator!!!

I can't believe I bought this. It was a terrible waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is good. It's not a deepily repairing product but if you want a quick fix to your split ends for your night out at the last minute or something like that this will work. It also helps brushing and blow drying but just in terms of gliding not actual treatment.
You should use just a little. I went to a TiGi salon and they use one drop on the ends, that's it. I used on all my hair length too and did not get oily hair but my hair is very dry so it might not work for anyone.
To MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS - I think the bottle you bought might be old because this oil smells just as wonderful as any other from the S-Line. It's also true that if you don't run out of it in say ... 1 year, it will smell slightly different (and considering how little you have to use from this product it might last you beyond it's expiration date).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

this product is ok, but not the best...be careful with the amt you use bcoz it can get a bit greasy....i dunno if i got an old bottle but the sweet scent kinda smells a bit rancid to me.....it feels a bit heavy on my hair....i still prefer Redken's heat glide over this

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by LornaRestall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Generally i do not like serums because i find they can be too thick and make my hair greasy and heavy, but this serum is great. I still don't apply it all over my hair, i concentrate on the ends and sometimes the mid-lengths, i apply it before blow drying and straightening. I have definately noticed that it protects my hair from heat damage, i have long hair and even though i use heat defense before blow drying and before straightening i would still get terrible split ends, but using the serum I've noticed i get far fewer split ends, so after a hair cut my hair stays looking nicer longer, and the ends don't look all wispy and dry like they used to.

It is one of the more expensive products in the s-factor line, i think it was around £14 or £15 and most of the other products are around £10 to £12 but i would say its worth it. You don't need a lot because it goes a long way, and compared to other brands that aren't as effective but are cheaper, your probably saving money in the long run by spending on quality with s-factor.

I love the packing the bottle is really cute and it comes with a cap so you can pack it and take it away with you if needed.