Banana Boat Kids Dri Bolok SPF30

3.0

on 7/7/2008 11:16:00 AM

I posted a review of this item under Dri Blok Sport SPF 30, then found this slot, so here goes again. I apply this rather generously to my face, neck and decollete and allow about five minutes to set before putting on makeup. It dries to a powdery finish very quickly. There is a small bit of tingling on application but nothing serious for me and it dissipates within 15 seconds. Scent is yummy coconut. My skin is neither tough nor extremely sensitive but I do use Retin A so want to make sure I have an excellent SS on my face at all times. If you have very oily skin, I recommend this highly. I had been using LRP Anthelios Spray SPF30 which I liked a lot, but it seems to have been discontinued. Ah well, the Banana Boat is about 1/4 of the price and a bigger bottle to boot! Thanks to the MUA ladies for recommending this product.

on 3/30/2008 11:50:00 AM

I bought the yellow bottle version. I never thought a sunscreen would ever cause irritation until I tried this. It left me with a burning sensation upon application, my mom also had the same effect.

The good thing though => It has silicon, hence it leaves a smooth finish. When I applied on my face, it did not oil up my face like other sunscreens. The scent is very strong and nice.

Now I only dare to use it only on the body, due to the irritation it causes.