September 1, 2014 | 1975 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Affinitone

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by zouie13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In my view, this is not a foundation for someone with oily skin. The consistency si pretty much the same as any other bb cream and the coverage is very light. It gets me oily in an hour or two even though I use mattifying primer underneath, and it broke me out after only two days! (I am pretty sure it was the foundation since I am using my skin care products for quite some time) I would not recommend if you got an oily or acne prone skin. It's just not for me whatsoever.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by LigiaSteph

I am currently using this product almost daily but I am not entirely satisfied with it.
First of all because I cannot find the right tone,which happens with mostly all of my foundations. And secondly,because of the extremely messy package. I also find this product a little bit too "oily" when applying it.
The price is good,but I expect more from Maybelline when it comes to quality.I am going to use it further but with the first ocassion,I will switch to something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by clarancmanos123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this foundation for about 9 mouths, and I like, isn´t perfect but is very good for the price, personally a think all foundations of maybelline are not indicaded for women that have oil skin but I must say this foundation blends very well, love the smell, my skin look super natural and without imperfections, but the cover is medium. Last about 6 hours on me, but in the end of the day I still have an fair quantity in the face.
I have the 18 natural rose
Is a good option for me to wear at nigth :) Not the best for using all day in college. Recomended for girls it dry skin our normal skin. Kiss

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by LaviniaI

I picked up this foundation at random and I am pleased with what I got. It is fluid, which means that it is easy to apply, but I found out that applying a large amount makes it cling to dry patches. The coverage is medium at best.

It lasts about 5 hours without my face getting shiny in its oily places, but for this low price I didn't expect more.

I hate the packaging, though, it's incredibly messy. Even when handling it with care, I still get the wrong amount of product out. Moreover, the tube can get dirty because product drips out when not placed properly.

All in all though, I would repurchase this, it's a satisfying enough product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by valsof

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing. I bought this foundation at the drugstore because I had no money to buy anything more expensive. I used to use Mac and I thought it was pretty good, but this foundation is flawless. I use the 17 Rose Beige and it blends perfectly, my skin looks flawless. I already recommended it to a couple of my friends. Much better than Mac! Try it out, you'll get addicted!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by gunc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This foundation made me break out in horrible cystic acne! I already have acne prone skin but this foundation made it worse than ever. I never had such bad breakouts. I tried it several times, thinking maybe my breakouts were not caused by this product, only to find they really really were. After one wear I had so many cysts that I had to detox my face by not wearing any makeup and doing intense treatments for at least a week. This foundation is definitely going to the trash. It is not for oily/combo skin types either, it made me look like a grease ball in like half an hour.

One plus side is that it did match my skin tone perfectly, I had bought a shade darker than my normal color, and wore it several times in summer. Each time I wore it I was bronzed to a different degree, but it never looked like a mask on my face. It always matched.

So maybe it is going to be ok for you if you have dry-normal skin and no acne problem, I don't know.

I would say the coverage is sheer to medium. Wouldn't cover acne scars or anything. It is also reasonably priced and the packaging (mine came in a glass bottle with a pump) is useful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticsaddict123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it'a really good light-weight foundation. it has a powdery,satin finish which makes it appropriate for all skin types to use. it has a very liquidy consistency. it's really good at evening out your skin tone but it's probably not enough for covering serious skin imperfections. when you wear it it looks almost non-existant yet flawless. i have oily skin and i need to put some mattifying powder on my t-zone but its longetivity is good, it doesn't slide off your skin during the day when set with powder. as a conclusion buy it if you want a natural-looking medium coverage foundation. it's really affordable

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by mermusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation for almost 4 years now, and I must say no matter how many foundations I try, I always come back to this one. It's cheap, it reminds me to the Mac Face&Body but it looks more matt and perfecting to me. It feels light and it didn't get me oilier that any other foundation. I even share this with my mom, and the tone that we have fits both of us as it sets amazing to your skin tone. I set it with a bit of Mac studio fix (any other powder will work if you have oily skin) and it lasts about 5h even in summer (I live in Madrid, so we have pretty hot summers).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by ariamclaughlin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to use it 2 years ago, but dumped it, and here are some reasons why.

-So, the first thing I'd like to mention about this foundation is that it's freaking SHINY. It looks awful. You can set it with a powder, whatever.
But the truth is that it doesn't really last long (3-4 hours) and tends to get super oily, especially on your t-zone.
-The coverage is light to medium, I would say, but it doesn't really cover any serious problems. It's like you're applying something pretty oily on your face, simply smudging it all over.
Of course, you can try to apply more and more of the product, but I wouldn't suggest that.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Laoiseach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like to use this foundation mixed with a dollop of moisturizer. It brightens my face and looks very natural, which is, of course, the desired effect.
It doesn't have a particularly great coverage but if you're looking for a product that will level out your skin tone and leave you with a gloriously satin smooth skin, look no further.