January 25, 2015 | 2013 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2015 5:36:00 PM More reviews by katautumn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this in my Feelin' Dandy BeneKit. Up front, I adore literally every other product in the kit, but PosieTint is a let-down. It's said it can be used on the cheeks and lips. My problem with it on the cheeks is that even if you work really fast to blend it in, there is still a little obvious spot where the product first went down. So if you use it directly from the brush tip, there is a little pink scratch looking mark that is "ghosted" onto the skin that will not come off except with makeup remover. And it pains me that this happens (even when applying it with like a stipple brush), because where it does blend out it's really pretty. On the lips it has a weird feel to it and it tastes awful. Most unpleasant!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2015 6:27:00 AM More reviews by TheLittleThings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great product, one of my first benefit purchases. The colour at first seemed very pink and intimidating but its not as bright on, which was to my relief. You do have to be careful to blend the product on before it dries. It is also great as its a versatile product as you can use it for your cheeks and lips. The only con is that in Australia benefit products are so much more expensive if they were cheaper I would always have one handy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2015 5:09:00 AM More reviews by kmac585

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like Posietint quite as much as the original Benetint but it's still a great product and the colour is very good for deathly pale people like me. The main difference between this and Benetint I think is the staying power of the stain. When I apply this to my cheeks I need to blend it in quickly or else I can see the stripes/dots of where I initially applied it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2015 12:20:00 AM More reviews by inthemindsofangels

The concept of Benefit's tints has always enamored me-- the versatility of the stains, the retro feel and easy, natural, "pretty" looks that they promise. I could have never been enticed by the $30 price tag, though, so I was excited when I received a mini giftset with Benefit's full-size PosieBalm and a mini of PosieTint. Upon first swatches, PosieBalm barely showed on my skin and PosieTint blended to where it didn't show at all on my NW30 skin. I was disappointed.

Like its cousin Benetint, Posietint has that pleasant rosy smell. When I applied it to the apples of my cheeks, three small dots of the creamy pink liquid, and blended, I didn't notice much of a difference at all. On my lips, however, Posietint created a fresh-looking, sweet, but not-exactly-natural posie pink stain.

Posietint is a good product for when you want something that doesn't look too obvious-- it's the kind of product you use when you don't want to look like you're wearing make-up but you also don't want to look like a corpse. It's a nice little something-something to pat on when you're in a rush, but darker skintones should stay away from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Popcandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really nice tint for a natural flush on the cheeks if you have fair skin. But this needs to be blended out straight away or you will be left with a weird stain. Unfortunately this doesn't work on my lips because I have pigmented lips so it doesn't really show up. Looks very nice and excellent staying power but doesn't worth the price. This last for ages so you may just as well get a sample if you do not use this everyday. But I will continue to buy this if I'm running out of the sample because I haven't found anything close enough to this that is much cheaper because this is undeniably a excellent product and works beautifully with High Beam.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Ravenn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of Benetint so I thought I'd try this. Unfortunately, I don't like Posietint. It is too light for my NC40 skin tone. It would only look good on fairer skin, and that is, if you can stand the gooey thick consistency. It's too bad because I was hoping to like this -- although I love Benetint, I can't carry it in my makeup bag with me because the watery consistency of it means that it sometimes leaks if the bottle isn't standing upright. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by mgtfelicen

I really love this color!! I like it more than the benetint because it looks nicer in my compleion. And it's very light so it looks more natural on the skin. Plus I love the texture it gives to my lips, it kind of moisturizes it and has a matte feel. Definitely my favorite tint if only it wasn't so pricey :( And I don't like the packaging. The brush is too big. I would have liked it more if it was in a tube type of package like typical lip tints but I really like the formula!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by arimbii

Beautiful. It stains my lips well. But the consistency is lightthat makes me hard to blend it on my cheeks

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unnatural colour, difficult to match it with other makeup, sticky consistency.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by camelias

I have all the Benefit Cometics tints. BeneTint (the original one) is my favourite. But this one is good too. The colour is good and the consistency is good. But the packaging can be an issue because the tin foil gets chipped easily and gets flaky.