October 31, 2014 | 1384 users online

Eyeliner - Bourjois - Regard Effet Duochrome Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

ive got the vert dort or the dark green one, great pigment, great price, it smudges if you really try to rub it off but if you just brush it softly, it wont get smudged :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by stls

I have 62 Brun mordore (medium brownish gold) and 63 Brun rose (medim/dark mauvish brown) and I'm not really a fan. They glide with no tugging and provide medium pigmentation. But can't see the duochrome effect and they also wear off rather quickly...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by oxxoxxoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The pencil itself is really good - glides on beautifully and doesn't smudge on me until the late evening. The colour "Brun Rose" is exactly what i've been looking for for a long time, to suit my light green eyes and dark eyebrows beautifully.
Shame, that the cap broke a week after i bought it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by svendira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Mine is Noir bleue. It's a blue with very subtle shimmer.
Very adorable color, pulls more and you get glamorous but not over-the-top blue liner.

I bought this to substitute MUFE Aqua Eyes, the blue one. Turns out this has more beautiful color in my opinion, and it's creamier than makes it easier to apply.

I'm not a big fan of its staying power anyway, I must say it's worse than Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner and MUFE. But for such beautiful color, and such friendly price, it's alright for me.

I was testing the purple one on the counter, and I think I'll get it the next time I visit Bourjois.

It's definitely on par with Urban Decay to me, since UD doesn't impress me that much in the staying power department.

Anyway, it gives great shade if you apply and smudge, great tool to create effortless smokey eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by starallen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wasn't a huge fan of this one, but then again my main use for pencil liners is to line my water-line and this doesn't seem formulated for this purpose. It's quite firm and thus doesn't transfer easily or effectively onto the inner lid rim. The firm texture probably indicates that it would be great to use on the actual lid though and the color is just gorgeous, so I'll have to play around with it a bit. I wouldn't purchase again because I generally use a gel/cream liner on my upper lid and save pencils for water-line definition;

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by pearlr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have # 58 ( Noir Bluete) The color is almost like black, but has a bluish undertone which looks pretty on dark brown eyes. The first thing I noticed about it was how creamy it was & how easily It glides across my eyelid WITHOUT any tugging. I hate it when pencil eyeliners tug my eyelids. So much pigmentation in one application.Really like it !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by renemy

Very pretty pencil. I have the Brun Modore and it's a medium brown with a gold sheen. It glides on easily and is easy to sharpen, unlike SOME pencils.
Unfortunately, it's a little too light for me. My lashes are black so I need a dark colored eyeliner to make the lashline stand out. Also, the wear is pretty good, but I need something totally smudge and waterproof.
Still, thumbs up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a longtime fan of Bourjois (back to when it was only available in France and UK) but innovation and quality have gone downhill and I only buy products sporadically now.
This line of liners had great potential: testing on my hand, they seemed to have depth and interesting tone with a tiny touch of shimmer. Got the grey and the blue pencils. The former just doesn't have enough color to work on me as a liner and don't expect to have much use for it. The blue, however, is pretty nice - dark blue-black (but definitely blue), soft application and stayed on pretty well for a few hours. I've used it a few times with a fairly made-up eye as well as almost solo; worked both ways. Don't think I'll need to buy it again since it'll last a while but hoping Bourjois starts getting back to its more inventive self.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have 61 vert dore a beautiful extremely pigmented beautiful mutant green/goldish eyeliner no sparkles/glitter just a beautiful color & the price is decent compared to UD's.....soooo will purchase again!!!!! The lasting power....there is none applied it on 1 eye w/o any shelaq or MUFE & it faded within 4/5 Hrs.....still would repurchase!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by aguadora

I went to the Bourjois stall to check out the blushes, but walked away with two of these: Noir Bleute (blue-black) and Noir Emeraude (green-black). I swatched them on my hand and instantly fell in love; it's been so hard to find a metallic blue eyeliner pencil that isn't tacky! This one was perrrrfect. I honestly don't notice the supposed duochrome effect; they just show up as deep dark blue and emerald green to me. The colors *almost* look like black, which makes it safer for work, but the little extra undertone of blue or green flatter my dark brown eyes a lot! More than violet, actually. Previously (on special occasions/when I had the extra time) I would use an emerald green eyeshadow, and a navy one, and just use a wet liner brush, but it's a somewhat fussy. These pencils really save me the trouble, and because of that I've been doing the blue (with light silver eyeshadow) or green eyeliner (with champagne or orangey eyeshadow) look more often, and getting compliments. These have staved off--so far-- my lemmings for the BB Ivy and Sapphire gel liners. :)