November 22, 2014 | 2040 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Everyday Minerals - Chamomile Everyday Everywear

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 11:36:00 PM More reviews by PinkDagger

Just like all the other Everyday Everywear moisturizers EM carries, it's in this silly little can that's impossible to open. When I received my first order containing it, the can was greasy and after wiping it, I struggled for a good twenty minutes before giving up. I still find myself now, almost a week after receiving it, either not closing the lid all the way (and risking having this product dry out eventually) or spending ten minutes trying to pry it open (and risking being late for the rest of my day).

Besides that, I really love this. It can be a bit heavy at times, so when I apply it, I douse the area of skin with water and apply it on my wet face/neck/wherever else. As the water dries, the chamomile soaks lightly into my skin. It never feels heavy, rarely do I feel greasy, and it has turned the troubled skin (since I was a BABY) on my neck into soft, touchable skin that doesn't flake. This product is bringing the skin on my neck to par in shade with my face after years of itching and flaking to the point of bleeding and dark scarring lines.

A little bit goes a long way and it really is heavy duty.