August 28, 2014 | 1503 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Cool Moisture Shampoo for Normal Hair

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I have been using this shampoo for almost a year now, and I'm loving it !
It cleans my hair, hydrates it and has a wonderful fresh smell, the big bottle lasts long
I always blow dry my hair upside down, so it does not make my hair flat (My hair tends to be flat, unfortunately :( )
Ill be using this shampoo for a long time! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by bedeal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not sure why there are so many haters here. I love this shampoo. It doesn't have the worst rating on EWG (it scores a 3 so for a sulfate shampoo that's not too bad). My hair gets moisturized and shiny. It does get a little flat every once in a while but it's really not an issue. It smells amazing and sticks in the hair for 2 days. I've used it for over a year with hard water and no residue. It keeps my hair healthy, protected from heat (decently) and split end free. I'm able to cut 8 inches of my hair for cancer every 14 months which I know that this shampoo helps maintain my hair health.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works okay but the smell is awful! Smells musty- yuk. I used it on my son and for the first time I didn't like smelling his hair! Will not buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by KiannaNicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In the beginning I loved this product !! It gave my hair moisture and shine , and I always got complemented on how shiny and good my hair looked but later I noticed my hair was falling out alot and my hair would get greasy so fast. I was losing hair because of the excessive build up in my hair !! Once i found out it was because of this shampoo , I discontinued my use of it and my hair stopped falling out. SO yes it gives alot of moisture but it also has a ton of build up and i will not buy this product again !!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Maradrian

I have aways liked Dove products and in the past have really liked Dove daily moisture but stopped using it due to buildup, although it is great for moisture. My hair is combination : oily at roots and somewhat dry at the ends. My hair is not thin but not thick and flat lol. I thought this shampoo would be good for days i want a little moisture and can alternate between my head and shoulders and herbal essences. The first day I used this it left my hair really flat and my scalp started to itch really bad. The biggest problem is that my hair felt not clean at all and i felt i still had buildup. Overall my skin is somewhat sensitivie so that probably attributes to the reaction but the fact that it did't clean and caused buildup i returned it to Walmart.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by risababy

It was alright for a week or two, then my hair started to get this really gross build-up at the roots. At first, I didn't know what was going on, because I'd see it in the mirror when I step out of the shower. So I went back into the shower again to wash it out (with this shampoo, besides being a double-shampoo-er). But it wouldn't go away until I gave up and washed with my Head and Shoulders.

Note: I don't use styling products on a daily basis - just heat protectant at the ends of my hair when I straighten it, which isn't often. That's how I know it was this shampoo, and it horrified me.

Smell is nice, price is decent, but I don't like it. Shampoo is supposed to clean your hair, not make it nasty! Such a shame, because I enjoy Dove as a brand in general.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly nice shampoo. I wouldn't say its the first shampoo I would pick up at the drugstore, but I would definitely repurchase. The best thing about it is the smell. Very nice and refreshing. I've always loved Dove soaps. Deoderants? Sure! But their hair stuff just never worked that well for me. My hair is thick and slightly coarse. It's more normal/oily at the roots and a bit drier at the ends so I prefer a shampoo that is more cleansing than moisturizing. This does a good job without being too stripping or drying. And I'm using a pretty bad conditioner right now so it says a lot that this is still working for my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by coolbracelet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have frizzy and thin hair. This product did not go well with me. My hair felt and looked dry and more frizzy. I also noticed more hair going down the drain when I use it. I do love the smell, but was still upset with what it did to my hair. Funny enough, my husband likes to use it himself. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with dry hair like myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

This stuff has a very recessing smell and it left my hair very soft and clean it gives you that actuall clean feeling. Recommend this!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do not find this shampoo to be very moisturizing It kind of dried my hair out. This product would be good for normal hair that doesn't require a lot of moisture. It does however lather nicely and it has a refreshing scent. Would I repurchase this product again? Probably not. Not unless they come out with an intensive moisture version.