Maybelline Volum' Express The Hyper Curl

3.3

on 8/22/2015 10:35:00 AM

Sorry to say but this is really dissapointing.It literally does nothing.i dont like to write negative review like this but i really have to be frank,really nothing

on 6/15/2015 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used the waterproof version and it held my curl (I curled my lashes before applying the mascara). That's it though. It clumped my lashes, no volume or length. Disappointed.

on 6/9/2015 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Eye widener! I'm in love with this product. Haven't been able to find it lately and i'm almost out

on 5/12/2015 2:08:00 AM

Mascara is a very subjective thing, I get it.

100% my favourite mascara and I'm sad that I cannot buy this in Australia. I bought this in 2011 in Asia. From the beginning it held my Asian eyelashes very well! None of this waiting for the formula to dry out like other mascaras. It did dry out a smidgen as time progressed but the formula is still great, not unworkable. The brush has a slight curve (it doesn't flex around - something I like).

Very waterproof/smudgeproof. I remove using an oil based remover or cleanser. Will buy lots when I visit Asia again!

If you like the Covergirl Last Blash (orange tube) formula, you'll like this.

on 11/25/2014 8:50:00 AM

I agree with other reviewers that this smudges. I'm not sure if they changed the formula or what but it doesn't stay in place like it use to.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascarra gives me headache ...

on 10/18/2014 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Actually this is quite good. For something that's cheap, I was surprised that it works well. It only costs about $5 here so I might stock up on it.

It really is smudge and water proof. It really curls up my very flat lashes. i didn't need to out on so many coats.it doesn't give a volumizing effect but this is very good for everyday use.

on 5/26/2014 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Pros: 1. Curvature of brush was good for brushing the eye lashes upwards since mine tends to be straight and flat. 2. It is waterproof as mentioned. Cons: 1. It is not smudgeproof for me, I've worn them in humid and dry climates, and I find that after hardly a couple of hours...my underlids would be blackened. And when they're blackened, its harder to remove the stain off the lids. This is about $8 USD when I bought it the last time, and I'm now using Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara, a super fabulous mascara that I got as a gift which cost a lot more than this Maybelline product but well worth the recommendation. I give the Maybelline mascara a 5/10, the only plus side is mostly the brush curvature. I give this Estee Lauder mascara a 9/10

on 5/4/2014 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

If you want a natural and elegant look, this product is for you. It doesn't flake or clump, but it doesn't give you that dramatic falsies look that some mascaras do. It's a perfect day wear mascara. It is completely smudge and waterproof - in fact I brushed my lashes with a wipe after applying the product to smoothen it out further and not a bit came out! I'll be buying this again. :)

on 4/5/2014 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I honestly don't know why there are so many negative reviews on this product. I recently purchased this mascara, and it's been my favorite lately. People who live in humid countries complain about it not holding the curl and such, but I live in a super humid place in south east asia. I wear this to school and it lasts the whole day, without smudging at all. Since it is formulated for asian eyelashes, it holds the curl extremely well, and gives a more natural look. If you want a more dramatic look, simply apply a few extra coats on your lashes. I love this mascara and definitely recommend it.