October 21, 2014 | 2010 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Maybelline The Hypercurl Volum' Express

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by dreamchaser101

This mascarra gives me headache ...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by honrey23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Actually this is quite good. For something that's cheap, I was surprised that it works well. It only costs about $5 here so I might stock up on it.

It really is smudge and water proof. It really curls up my very flat lashes. i didn't need to out on so many coats.it doesn't give a volumizing effect but this is very good for everyday use.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by sherlynnng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros: 1. Curvature of brush was good for brushing the eye lashes upwards since mine tends to be straight and flat. 2. It is waterproof as mentioned. Cons: 1. It is not smudgeproof for me, I've worn them in humid and dry climates, and I find that after hardly a couple of hours...my underlids would be blackened. And when they're blackened, its harder to remove the stain off the lids. This is about $8 USD when I bought it the last time, and I'm now using Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara, a super fabulous mascara that I got as a gift which cost a lot more than this Maybelline product but well worth the recommendation. I give the Maybelline mascara a 5/10, the only plus side is mostly the brush curvature. I give this Estee Lauder mascara a 9/10

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by kansha0509

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you want a natural and elegant look, this product is for you. It doesn't flake or clump, but it doesn't give you that dramatic falsies look that some mascaras do. It's a perfect day wear mascara. It is completely smudge and waterproof - in fact I brushed my lashes with a wipe after applying the product to smoothen it out further and not a bit came out! I'll be buying this again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by elenaaax

I honestly don't know why there are so many negative reviews on this product. I recently purchased this mascara, and it's been my favorite lately. People who live in humid countries complain about it not holding the curl and such, but I live in a super humid place in south east asia. I wear this to school and it lasts the whole day, without smudging at all. Since it is formulated for asian eyelashes, it holds the curl extremely well, and gives a more natural look. If you want a more dramatic look, simply apply a few extra coats on your lashes. I love this mascara and definitely recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by celcab

I was planning to get this because I read a positive review from a blogger I trusted but when I browsed the maybelline counter I saw an asian version (the one in the longer tube) and bought that instead because one, it was an asian version and asian mascaras usually work better on me and two it had a comb wand much like the one from my previous HG majolica majorca.

I am so dissapointed by this mascara, NO length, NO volume and it didn't even hold a curl (plus it was more expensive than the other maybelline mascaras). IRONIC. Aside from that it was difficult to remove and it smudged. Being cheap I can't bear to throw it away, but I just can't use it anymore.

The only positive thing (and I tried hard to look for one) is the wand, just use it with other formulas.

I suggest you just try The Falsies or the Rocket which are both amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

I dont know why people complain about it. This is my new obsses. It's a great for every day use since it's not too wet and give you a more of a natural look. If you want a more dramatic look, apply a few more coats. Keeps the curl all day, doesnt smudge, looks super natural. But it gives me panda eyes in the evening if I use it on my lower lashes, which with me is a big deal. If you only apply on upper lashes, this is great. And the packaging look cheap

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Hong Kong, since its formulated for Asian lashes, its curling effect is definitely better than ones available from western countries. Very good for everyday use, it gives enough volume, curl, holds for a whole day and waterproof!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by raco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'd say this product does exactly what it's supposed to do - I actually really like the curved brush and I love that it really does curl my lashes in a way that no other mascara has been able to do. However, this is coming from a girl who already has pretty long eyelashes that curl naturally - With that said, I found that this mascara could take that to a new level. My only complaint is that while it DOES give me great length + curl, it does NOT add much volume. I bought waterproof and didn't have any issues with panda eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by sekarinaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It was my HG mascara.. Until......

I'm living in humid place aka Indonesia.
I used this mascara at 8am, when i went home at 6pm after work, i felt this waterproof mascara like...the chemical melt so my eyes felt like burn so much!!!!! And i'm using contact lenses, so it was double hurt..
I liked this mascara for daily look. I really love to achieve a natural look