October 20, 2014 | 1967 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Dr. Denese - SPF30 Defense Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by 4patti

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wouldn't be without this! As a faithful user of SPF 30 every day, rain or shine, this eye cream fits the bill. Like her tinted day cream, this also contains melanin thereby giving a slight tint to my under eyes- before- I work it in. It is neither opaque nor tinted enough to cover my dark circles (for that I prefer a corrector, concealer, or combo of both) but once patted in under my eyes (I do not apply it to my eyelids) there is no visible tint. Whether this effect can be achieved on skin tones deeper than mine, I am not sure, but it is touted as a "universal" product. I always set any eye product with translucent powder for longevity. (In most cases this would usually be after corrector/concealer is applied over.) I can say with no hesitation that my under eye are has noticeably improved since I have been using this cream, for the last three months. It gives whatever I put over it enough slip & does not cause product ball up. It has softened the fine lines I have, whereas before they were always easily visible. Nothing works a miracle on smile lines or deep expression wrinkles, but I am highly satisfied with the result I'm getting. I also think the tubed packaging is convenient & easy to travel with. Content size is 0.5 oz, not inexpensive to be sure but worth it in my book & most will only need a tiny bit dispensed daily from its nozzle tip to get enough SPF protection. For my late 50's I'm liking what I'm seeing in the mirror - thanks Dr. Denese.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by dianesmile

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I have tried this for almost three months and see no better results than I find with any of the lesser priced products I've used. I've tried Dr. Denese Skin Serum and 3 of her other products and they are terrible. The foundation burned my skin. I'm surprised people pay her sky-high prices! I won't be buying any of the Dr. Denese line.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by KATHYVZW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this one for nearly two years. It has a light tint and moisturizes the eye area and also protects from sun damage with the spf 30.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by NoeyD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this eye cream! Since her SPF 30 is my HG of all HG's, I knew I was going to like this! Its very moisturizing, more so than the face version and makes the darkness in my eyes totally dissapear and I'm med olive toned! I juat love the stuff!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by NickelEmily

I really like this product. I like the idea of an spf for the eyes. This one delivers, and is gentle and non-oily making (if that makes sense). No scent that I can smell---which is great. It has a light color/tint to it, but I can't see the color once on the eyes. I also like it because it acts like a primer for the eyes. I have very thin eyelids and this product evens out the skin tone and helps to keep eye shadow in place through the day. This one is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jengmeans

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all I'm a big fan of the SPF 30 Day Cream. I saw this eye version on QVC and thought it looked interesting, but wasn't sold on it so I bought something else. Well they messed up the order and sent me a kit that contained this in it instead. Got the mistake cleared up and ended up keeping the kit and trying this product. I love it and wouldn't be without it now. It goes on so smooth and it's tinted just enough to really even out the area. I feel my eye area just looks healther since I started using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2008 8:36:00 AM More reviews by StLCards

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first tried this in a QVC TSV too and love it. It's not available for individual sale (hence my price review of a 1...if you use the other items in a kit, it is pretty economical. Actually, I'd probably pay whatever they wanted to charge!) I have a back-up tube...smaller size but a little goes a long way. The cream is smooth and silky, and while it's not really an undereye concealer, offers a good amount of coverage. Much like Dr Denes' SPF 30 Day Cream, it's a "universal" color...not really for everyone but works well for my light-medium skin tone. I use it all around my eyes, lids too, and sort of blend it into the other day cream areas. No other concealer , just a little powder, or sometimes power foundation and blush, and it looks very natural. I'd recommend this if your skin likes the day cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by JudgeJudy41

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

First of all, I purchased this product off eBay. So, I'm not for sure of the retail price. It was introduced about 3-4 weeks ago in one of the new Dr.Denese kit ( new cleanser, day cream in a tube and etc;. ). I like the consistency ( no tugging when applying ) and the silky feel. I pat it on and didn't see any creasing into my fine lines. That certainly was a big A+.

Of course, I'm leery of the dreaded "milia" that is associated with eye creams/concealers. That generally doesn't come about until, I've used a product a few times - keeping my fingers crossed. The tint is alot like the SPF30 face day cream. It has the same active ingredients as the day cream - Zinc Oxide 7.5% and Octinoxate 7.5%. If all goes well, I could make this my permanent concealer.

Update: I use this consistently with no problems w/milia - my sigh of relief! Highly recommend.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No