March 1, 2015 | 1992 users online

Loose Powders - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Microfinish Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2015 10:33:00 PM More reviews by cansubas

Im not sure about the packacing because how tight I close it, its always a mess when I open and that makes me sad but definitely a useful and a making me wonderful product. I set my makeup and especially concealer with this powder and it never looks wrong.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2015 6:32:00 PM More reviews by trixel

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MUFE HD Powder goes a bit white for me and I'm very pale. It also catches on dry flakes.

I compared it to...

- Laura Mercier Loose Translucent, which is more beige and blends into my skin better
- MAC Prep and Prime is very similar but more transparent and believable on me than MUFE
- RMS "Un" Powder is absolutely invisible with great performance (blurs imperfections, mattes shine)

The last 2 are my picks for HG powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 7:37:00 AM More reviews by iloveurbandecay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Total HG. I've worn this powder every day since I first discovered it several years ago. My #1 most important product in my very well-stocked makeup arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Jessica1988

This powder is the best I ever had. It doesn't show that you have it on. Make sure that you don't put too much on. A bit pricy, but totally worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Athenia

My go to powder, totally worth the price because the product will last your forever

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2015 8:49:00 PM More reviews by vaclevel

I bought this in a sample size after reading rave reviews. Unfortunately, the first day I tried this was before an out of town shopping trip. To my horror, when I went into a dressing room to try on a pair of jeans, I noticed about ten *really* red bumps scattered about my otherwise clear face. These weren't pimples, mind you, just red irritated dots.

I figured it was the powder, so I tried it again on a weekend when I didn't have to go out in public. The same thing happened. This product just wasn't for me.

I ended up giving it to a coworker who loves it, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Snicole27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bar far the best powder I have ever used. Makes your skin feel like silk from when you put it on till when you take it off. A little powder goes a long way. Worth every penny and has been my go to powder since 2010!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is MAGIC. Sets my makeup nicely and keeps my face looking fresh all day, no matter how oily or sweaty I feel! I used it for the first time in the middle of a summer convention, when I usually have to blot the crap out of my face, but this stopped me from looking oily and gross! The only thing I find is the packaging makes it hard to use in moderation, I always end up with too much on my brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by nekkun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great. Kinda expensive, but the fine-milled silica does make a difference. I never thought to write a review because this is such a staple. I use it to set sunscreen and foundation so my face isn't oily, or to dust my t-zone when it's not cooperating and is an oil slick. Kinda blurs out imperfections but in a very soft-touch, forgiving way. No, your makeup won't look photoshopped, but your skin will look nicer overall. I don't take pictures with flash so I don't know if the whole ghost face thing is true! :P

Oh, and I've had this for like, 2 years and am just getting down to the last bit. Good value!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by sewdope

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I completely forgot that I had this product in my makeup case. I just started using it again along with Sephora Anti-Shine Primer and I'm in love again! Because the powder is so white and can make my brown skin look ashy and dull, I put a bit on my brush and then mix it with my regular Bronze/Brown pressed powder for a perfect matte finish. I highly recommend this product if your face turns into an oil slick within minutes after applying make up. I can get a good 3-4 hours before I need to blot my face. Thumbs up!