September 2, 2014 | 1667 users online

Skincare - Body - Nuxe - Huile Prodiguese Or

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by MUglow

THIS PRODUCT IS ALL HYPE! - Nuxe Company has Horrible Service
-There have been quite a few positive reviews on blogs for Nuxe OR oil and the idea of a multi-use spray on product really appealed to me.
-So, I finally decided to purchase it and picked the mini sample of the original oil as well I was kind of excited so I paid for upgraded shipping.
-Sprayed it and thought, "Ewwww, this smells like cheap suntanning oil with loads of Honey".
-The gold flecks are useless, (nothing showed up, even on paler skin).

-Still wasn't feeling the scent-then skin started burning & itching. I immediately washed it off.
Went onto the Nuxe site to get the instructions for a return, repacked it and sent it back.

-After several emails, I received no response.
-They have not processed my refund (over a month now)
-Did not post my review of the product on their site

There are better products on the market that you could buy at the fraction of the price.
DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY. THEY ARE THIEVES.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by pixiesnaps

I am a big fan of this dry oil.
I use it on my skin, but not my face or hair, when just out of the shower. The oil has a light pleasant fragrance that is not over powering. The shimmer works well with my skin tone (more olive in summer) and the result is a nice subtle glow. Perfect for the evening. I can't wait to take it on holiday with me but am a little concerned about how to pack the glass bottle for travel!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by OlgaShopova

Let's start with the disclaimer - generally I love Nuxe products and have tried a whole lot of them. But this one for me is a total disaster. A waste of money (and hopes). Does not do any of the things it says it does. If I put it on my hair, even the smallest bit, the hair gets the look of never washed, oily and lifeless. If I put it on my skin, it glows unpleasantly, leaves glimmering parts on my clothes, and if the weather is hot, gets like dirt-effect. Oils my palms every time i touch my skin where I've applied it. A big no-no. Still trying to overcome the price and throw it in the trash anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Camillian74

I just got this in the mail and was excited to try it on my already tan summery skin. It goes on beautifully! The dry oil gives a nice soft sheen to the skin while the bronze, gold particles really gives your skin the sexy victoria's secret model glow it deserves. It smells like summer gardens and cocoa butter which I like. I could compare it to the Nars bronzing oil..but I think I like the nuxe better (since it has better ingredients).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by fluffybaconcat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have been using this product for about 5 years and keep repurchasing. Good quality non oily shimmer oil. GIves an amazing effect to any skin tone, emphasizes tan on darker skin and creates a glow for lighter all this without the specs of gold looking glittery on skin. Have also been using it on my hair for evening dos, looks just as good. Moisturizes and conditions skin very well without any oily feel, absorbs quickly. Scent is quite unusual and does take time to get used to, to me it smells of stale cocoa powder mixed with rose water. The bottle is nice and would look pretty on any dressing table. The bottle does not leak which makes it easy to carry around and apply when needed. Happy with the product and would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Someone1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my summer staple. It gives a gorgeous light shimmering sheen on skin and I also use it on my hair ends. I'm not a fan of the smell, could be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by bagella

This imparts the lovliest glow, but the smell...this awful smell...drives me insane. It a scent you don't mind if you sniff once, but becomes absolutely repulsive at sniff two. Couldn't imagine smelling like this all day, and I'm someone that usually loves coconutty-tropical scents (hawaiin tropic is my favorite). Perhaps its the nuttiness that makes it so bad? It does wonders for enhancing a tan though, which is why I only use it on my legs: makes them look great and they're conveniently located far, far away from my nose.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! The original version is my HG product and now i'm the proud owner of this babe aswell! Does everything the original version does and on top of this, it has a lovely golden shimmer. Even though the oil appears to be extremely dark-coloured and shimmery on the package, don't be afraid, it isn't. It doesn't add colour to your skin and the shimmer is actually very subtle. I'm a freak when it comes to products with shimmer cause i detest the "disco ball" look but this one just gives my -tanned- skin a gorgeous golden glow(you might wanna avoid it if you want the shimmer to be actually noticable). I do agree, however, that it might not look as good on very fair skin tones, so try to get a sample of it before purchasing. Also, the scent is much more discreet and warmer comparing to the original one. BUT, i removed 1 lippie cause i just HATE the packaging which is not practical at all. Like another reviewer said, you have to treat it like ketchup and constantly hit the bottom of the bottle with your palm till you get the amount you want. On the original version, the product just flows nicely but this one is just annoying. I wish there was a pump or a spray for this version. Costs 24.5Euro for 50ml (the normal version costs 18.5Euro for 50ml) but it's not that expensive considering that you only need to use a very small amount of product each time. Very happy with it and i'll definately repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Non shimmery -
Smells wonderful, like a fresh summer day. But not floral at all, just special. It's great when you want a on-the-go body lotion, but don't like to carry anything heavy. This is a MUST in my summer purse. A little goes a long way with this, and your legs will never look dry!

Shimmery -
I have the shimmery version. It's like fluent gold, extremely beautiful. Take a big part of body lotion and a few drops of this and you get a nice slight shimmery lotion. Recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Phyrne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Im a pale blonde and this product isn`t multi-purpose for me. On my skin it moisturizes well but leaves an almost dirty-looking sheen. For girls with darker skin types the shimmer would surely look fantastic and golden as it is meant to be. However, applied (in small amounts) on the dry lengths of my hair this works great, nurtures, helps against tangles and intensifies the color, leaving my hair wonderfully shiny.
The spray flacon is perfect for that purpose.
Nevertheless the price is ridiculous and I won`t buy again.