Yves Saint Laurent White Mode Long-lasting Whitening Powder Foundation Oil-free SPF30/PA+++

on 1/4/2009 1:30:00 AM

Goes on smooth and has ENOUGH coverage (Chanel Double Perfection used to be my HG, but since they have changed the formulation, coverage is just not there... )

Texture wise, this goes on extremely fine and soft.... and even after 10 hours... it still feels light and not heavy nor mask-like.

This is very comparable to what the Chanel DP did for me (before the formula change).... and yes, this too does oxidize on me after 3 hours as well... Not sure what happened to my skin nowadays.. ALL foundation oxidizes on me, but it's not to a colour which is grossly off, so I can live with that ... For now, this is what I will be my choice till something better and claims NOT to oxidize appears in the market....

UPDATE 18 Jan 2010: i found my HG which beats this, and is comparable to the old chanel DPP!! It's Terra Firma H20 Mineral Foundation!! I hope they continue in business and retain this formula for the rest of my life!!

on 9/9/2008 1:48:00 PM

i am writing this review 4 bubble gel in white mode n its toner.....its been 15 days since i started using it...there has been significant improvement in my complexion....n ppl keep tellin me tht...i had red spots becoz of acne n they used to get more inflammed wen under sun...it has reduced all tht...av used other whitening series n products frm h2o,lancome..but nothing worked....i am yet to try the dermawhite by clinique...so will update on tht....

p.s. it worked on my roomy too,n shes also very happy abt it

on 3/27/2008 6:07:00 PM

My HG compact foundation...

goes on silky smooth, doesn't cause break out, control oil very well

the only problem is I can't get it in the UK so have to stock up everytime I go to Asia... nth can substitute it !!!