July 23, 2014 | 2070 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Super Shimmer Lip Gloss in Precious Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss. The color is beautiful. Its clear, yet has a beautiful pink tint to it. It does taste a little gross though. It sometimes gets all over me and it gets it in my mouth and its kind of gross, but you have to be okay. Overall, even the price is expensive, I totally recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a kit from Sephora. This is an OK gloss, but it's really sheer and light. To me it's like putting Vaseline on your lips but with a bit more shimmer. Just "meh." Since I hate squeeze tubes and getting gloss on my fingers, I wouldn't normally buy this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I got this as the Beauty Insider birthday gift, and then I somehow ended up getting 2 more samples of this over the year. This isn't a groundbreaking product, but it's definitely a good everyday gloss.
In the tube, this looks like a bright baby pink gloss with silver shimmer. On the lips, it's very sheer, but it still gives the tiniest flush of light pink. The glitter is abundant, but not at all obnoxious. This gloss gives a very high shine that I find lasts around 3 hours without eating or drinking. It's a very good gloss that you can wear with anything from a smokey eye to a natural look. I pretty much always have one of these in my purse in case I forgot to put a lip product on, since this is no-fuss and easy to wear. I love that these samples a simple slant-tube applicator, because it makes application basically foolproof and it's very easy to sanitize.
I don't find this sticky at all, which is surprising since it lasts so long on the lips. If I was hard-pressed to say something bad about this, it would be that once the glossiness fades, you're left with silver glitter on your lips, and it can be a little patchy. It probably wouldn't be noticeable to the average person, but I definitely see it. When this happens, I just reapply or just remove the product from my lips. Not a big deal.
One thing that isn't a negative, just kind of confused me, is that every sample I have of this faded in the tube. I always kept them stored in my drawer away from heat and moisture, but the color of all of them faded to a very, very light pink, and one even turned clear. But the color is exactly the same on my lips, and the texture hasn't changed, so it's not a huge deal.
This is a nice product, like I said, there's nothing bad about this, but it's definitely dupe-able. I have quite a few other glosses that are essentially the same as this one. I haven't seen this product at Sephora in a while, so it may have been discontinued. If you really love this color though, I have seen the Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Precious Pink. I'm betting it's essentially the same thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The color looks really pretty and it's not too sticky. But, I'm not too fond of the shimmers and they are a bit difficult to remove. An okay product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the birthday set. Not at all impressed. It is wicked glittery with next to no color. I don't really detect a scent but maybe mine were old. This wasn't tacky. It doesn't really last that long. I would not call this moisturizing but wasn't exactly drying my lips out either. I would not purchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:
very glossy, helped hide my chapped lips, very sheer colour and is a thin consistency
-comes in a purse size
Cons:
taste and smells funny like Vaseline (no i didn't taste the product)
this was given free as sephora's birthday gift

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

Oooh I do not understand why anyone would like this. When I have the misfortune of accidentally tasting it, I'm completely grossed out. Not that most lipglosses taste good, but this one is especially chemicall-y. And I also find it goes on completely clear - where is that pretty pink?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by KLC101790

Got this as a birthday freebie at Sephora .. Moisturizing, not at all sticky or gooey, subtle shimmer and really compliments my medium skin tone with a pretty light pink pop of color and shine. Love this and will definitely purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ah this smells so good.
I really like this gloss. I got it in the birthday gift and liked it so much I bought a tube of it. Basically its a clear gloss that smells like candy.
Its not sticky or waxy nor is is gritty.
The only con is that it starts to settle after awhile and instead of getting the glitter out of the tube you get watery gloss. Kinda icky but, no biggie. Just roll the tube in your hands or stick it in the fridge.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by tv88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have 3 sample sizes of this, and I don't know how I got so many. I've started REALLY liking it though. Not sticky at all, which is the main reason why I love it. But it also is just so dang pretty. I can wear it with basically anything. I can wear it over bare lips just for some moisture and shine. Or, I've been using it on top of my brighter lipsticks. This doesn't change the color of my l/s, it just adds so much pop to the original color. If I ever run out of this, I'll buy another tube, for sure.