Lise Watier Powder Brush

3.8

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have had this brush for at least 5 years. I wash it regularly and it still has full bristles. I first bought it to apply bronzer, but I don't wear bronzer anymore so I just use it for loose powder. It really grabs the powder and applies it evenly over my face. It's also very soft. My only gripe is that is sheds on my face and shirt, so I always have to wipe away a few strays.
For a $20 brush, it's super affordable and has lasted a long time. I'll probably repurchase this again when it falls apart.

on 9/16/2012 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a fluffy powder brush. The bristles are more stiff than I prefer and there are many brushes out there with softer bristles. Mine shedded, boooo, will not buy again.

on 11/5/2009 12:38:00 AM

this brush is super affordable! i use it to apply bronzer, and i really like how evenly it applies. it's also soft enough to feel nice on the face, and course enough to pick up enough product.
i'm very happy with this purchase!
(I took of a lippy because i'd like it to be just a touch softer)

on 3/30/2008 9:44:00 PM

i use this brush to apply bronzer on my face, neck, and chest and the hairs fall out a lot and is hard to remove from my skin. so annoying! it does apply the bronzer evenly though.

on 3/27/2008 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Okay ladies...this is the BEST bronzing brush out there. It's a powder brush but because it's a big fluffy brush I use it for bronzers. I applied powder/mineral foundation with this and it gave me a nice sheer to medium coverage. But because my face has alot of bumps/zits and acne scars, I prefer to have full coverage hence I use the Smashbox Face & Body Brush. I truly love this brush because the hairs are ever so soft and blends the bronzer ever so naturally! This is my everyday 'go to' brush for bronzers and for blending. My HG! Definitely will repurchase. I found that the hairs were getting dry and was starting to hurt my face because of the interim clenasing I did with the spray brush cleaners. Last night, I washed them with shampoo and applied some conditioner, and believe it or not, but the hairs were ever so soft again! Totally fabulous again! LOVE LOVE IT!! BTW, did i mention that this brush comes with a VERY DECENT AND AFFORDABLE price tag?