Victoria's Secret body splash (any scent)

4.4

on 9/8/2011 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like the idea of body splashes because I find them less invasive than parfumes. Victoria's secret has a pretty large selection but somehow I only *really* like three or four of those scents which is weird because I'm not that picky when it comes to fragrances in general. The scents also don't last a long time on the skin. The good thing is that it takes a lot of time to use up one bottle, I must have sprayed some of them 50 times and there's still 80% of the product left. And since the brand is Victoria's secret I guess they could make the bottles a little more attractive.

on 12/29/2008 2:43:00 PM

this review is for the secret garden line and the dream angel line:
a few years ago, i was a avid user of VS body sprays... and can say i've probably tried a good portion of all the 'classic" secret garden scents like love spell, endless love, strawberries & champagne, etc., as well as a few of the dream angels line. nowadays, while i do still like some of the scents, i don't reach for the sprays i have left very often. however, that being said, on the rare instances i do use the sprays, i find the scents rather long-lasting... which is a definite pro for the line. continued >>

on 11/16/2008 10:37:00 PM

Victoria's secret is my all time favorite store. they have so many fragarences to choose from!!! one for everyone and every mood. i especially love there secret garden collections and the dream angels lines. the garden collections are good for running around and for daily wear im my opinion and the dream angels are suited for more formal or nights out types of scents. i mean you could wear most any scent anytime or any where, they are so versital and easy to wear. they have great gift sets as well. i mean you really do get alot for your money. beautiful packaging and beautiful scents.

on 10/23/2008 6:27:00 AM

My favorite cologne. But how could they discontinue my favorite scents in the world??? Tranquil Breezes, Enchanted Apple (these I still could get off ebay), Wildberry Bouquet, Sweet Talk and my very first ever VS scent, Tender Orchid. Victoria's Secret, please please please bring them back!!! An everyday staple and they keep me smelling fresh and sweet, even if my job takes me everywhere under the sun I still smell fresh and sweet whenever I wear Victoria's Secret Body Splashes. HG for me, definitely. Just bring back my fave scents, please!

on 11/22/2007 10:35:00 AM

These are a classic. My all time fave is Pear Glace. And their lotions leave your skin smelling great & smooth as silk. Strawberries & Champagne is pretty good too. I will always restock on these.

on 8/30/2007 4:17:00 PM

I own many of these! They have so many of them, and pretty much everyone should find one that they like, regardless of whether your taste is fruity, gourmand, etc. Each scent is quite unique. My favorites are Vanilla Lace and Romantic Wish. There are many other Secret Garden scents that I like as well though. I usually go for these scents when I am not in the mood to wear heavy perfume. Most VS splashes are very refreshing and comforting.

on 6/25/2007 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I adore VS splashes! They are so unbelievably easy to wear & there's a scent for every mood and occasion. The smell lingers on too... and my man goes crazy each time I use VS splashes. Hee.

on 4/15/2007 12:13:00 PM

all of the VS body splashes smell delicious... i have probably owned all of them at one time or another!! just take your pick! you really can't go wrong with these....although i love the scents, i prefer an actual perfume to body splash...but i still love them at heart!!!

on 4/10/2007 6:45:00 PM

I love the body splashes from V.S.! They all smell so good in their own unique scents. There's a scent for everyone! I will keep buying...I'll never get sick of them!

on 3/6/2007 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love vs scents.. i do hate how they are so quick to discontiue them (RIP secret crush!)
they're great though.. flirty, fun, youthful, everything that i want out of a fragence.

Popular Fragrances