September 19, 2014 | 1761 users online

Powder - MAC - Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Medium

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by aimeemari

This product was not what I was expecting. I liked the Studio Fx but was looking for something lighter. Thought this would be it. It turned out to be a weird shade and there is not many colors to choose from. Then the product did not go on the skin well, it looked kinda powdery with out any coverage. Might make a nice setting powder but i returned the product for mac pro longwear. This seemed to have a nice tone and texture and gave a good amount of coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by florencesophieallen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging has been updated to a glass jar but I don't think it's that great, and you still waste a lot of product. The texture is nice and looks natural. I wouldn't use this on its own though, It wouldn't be full coverage enough for me. Does give a nice finish to a foundation and very sheer. But wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by redlipstick47

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this product to replenish my sun protection over a full face of makeup, but they have since re-formulated and the product no longer has spf. IT now has no use for me, so I will not repuchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by FW03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always stuck to MAC for my foundation. I started off with the studio fix fluid, and then discovered this mineralized foundation. What I love about this foundation is that it is veryy light, and although it is mineral the coverage it gives is amazing-I was iffy at first too because I thought it wouldnt cover well, but the coverage is very good and the best part is that because its mineral it looks very, very natural! I know most people probably use a big kabuki brush, however I use a regular foundation brush, because I find that it wastes less product and sticks on my skin better. The only cons about this product is that it can get very messy, and can result in wasting product, the other thing is that because its just loose powder you run out quickly, which means spending money again, lastly-you dont have the convenience of bringing it to places with u for a quick touch up, which is why i sitll keep my studio fix powder handy-I take that with my for when I go out as its small, compact and has a mirror. However-it is a great product-feels very light and covers amazingly!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by KOuilhon

Ladies, I just went to repurchase this at MAC and they have brand new packaging for this now! I like it so much better than the old packaging. It comes in a clear, hard jar. I love it because it feels much sturdier than the old flimsy plastic one. You can also see when you are running low on the product. With the old container, I had to work to get enough powder out. This one is much better, a little tap on the side of the jar and voila. I love this powder. I sweep it over liquid foundation to give me a flawless look. This isn't cakey or chalky. It's smooth and gives you a pretty glow. I've tried other products and I love this the best. So glad they changed the packaging!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by kbhunny86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dried out my face completely, the shade darkened my face so much, i looked dark and red within an hour. Really didn't like this product at all. I was very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Ney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I have been using it for about 1+ yr now and I will never trade it for any other foundation. I apply this with a Kabuki brush which really buffs the foundation on to my face and gives me a more natural finish. I also love how build-able it could be depending on how you want your coverage. I use the MAC Prep + Prime with SPF with this and it stays on my face for a long time. I also use it a lot over the summer since Powder has a higher melting temperature and the product doesn't melt on my face! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a couple off weeks and i love it. I apply with a brush over my liquid foundation. I am a medium plus and found the colour is great and also looks flawless. I have noticed people saying the colour changes to orange after a while but i have not found this. I think everyones skin is different so just go to the counter try it and then if you like it buy it.

When on the face it leaves a nice dewy sheen and i do not have to reapply during the day which is always a bonus.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 5:29:00 AM More reviews by sleepeystar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love how light it feels on the skin! And it's great that it's buildable. I love that they provide a disposable applicator sponge cover, it is a must cos in humid Singapore, the perspiration and facial oils definitely stain and wear out the sponge & having a replacement handy is always nice. I use Medium shade, but it is slightly pink for my skintone. The puff is a little difficult to get around the eye area and nose as I have a high nosebridge, to overcome this I have to use a powder brush, not a big issue. I have repurchased this for I can't remember how many times, but it's probably been 3 years since I first started using this product. I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 7:13:00 AM More reviews by mamicantik

Great product wth terrible packaging, I wish mac will change the package. The spnge I can't use it around my nose, coverage sheer medium, medium stay power, I love the matte finish, and the spf :)