Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Chocolate Kiss

4.6

Ingredients Talc , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate , Zea Mays (Corn) Starch , Dimethicone , Isononyl Isononanoate , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Zinc Stearate , C26-28 Alkyl Dimethicone , PCA Dimethicone , Methylparaben , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Nylon-12 , Dimethiconol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Octyldodecanol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Retinyl Palmitate , Iron Oxides May Contain Ingredients Carmine , Ultramarines , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide , Titanium Dioxide , Mica

on 7/15/2012 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love this eyeshadow. I love the bronze, gold-ish color with my hazel eyes. I've worn this eyeshadow without primer all the time an it last from when I get up and still looks the same when I take it off, (which is at 10:30pm). I use Estée-Lauder eyeshadow for about a month and five hours later, there was only a little bit of eyeshadow left and that was also without primer. The only thing I don't like about this color is that it has a bit of a reddish tint to it, but I still love it. I would definitely order it again and many other eyeshadow shades from Mary Kay. It is honestly worth every penny. If it was more than $6.50, I would/will continue to purchase eyeshadow from Mary Kay.

on 6/3/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't live without this eyeshadow. I go through one every 2 months! I've never had a problem with it changing colors and it blends beautifully. I apply it wet or dry with no problems and its also easy to apply with a brush, finger, or applicator. This is my everyday eyeshadow.

on 3/28/2010 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I gave this an overall 3 lippies because I like it but have some cons about it. It has a slightly reddish tone which I don't like but the pros are that it is a beautiful color, lasts really long (without primer!), and looks gorgeous on lid. However, do not wet eyeshadow brush and then try to apply it on lid because just washes it out. I find using my finger is best for applying mineral eyeshadows because gets more of the pigment on there.

on 6/26/2009 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Nice medium brown with shimmer..I luv this color! This eyeshadow lasts even with no eyeshadow primer wich is great...my favorite MK eyeshadow color.

on 5/27/2009 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Now I do have the compact, so I don't have any issues with the packaging. However, I LOVE this eye shadow! This is the perfect shimmery bronze that I use to create my signature smoky eye look! It goes on so smoothly. I'm almost out of mine so I plan to call my consultant soon.

on 5/8/2009 10:30:00 PM

I'm quite impressed with Mary Kay's new mineral eyeshadows. They're the first shadows, mineral or otherwise, to look as fresh at the end of the day as they do in the morning when I apply them, with no fading, no creasing, no nothing. Texture is silky smooth and easily blendable, and the colors are wonderful. This is a medium golden brown with shimmer, and it really brings out the gold flecks in my eyes.

I will echo the standard complaints about packaging, but I've put a magnet in a CD jewel case, creating my own palette for much less than what Mary Kay would like me to pay.

on 6/29/2008 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Its a shimmery brown/gold. Smooth, decent color pay off.

on 6/9/2008 12:46:00 AM

Nice warm brown with shimmer. Highly pigmented a little goes a long way, and a nice price too. Brings out my baby blues.

on 5/28/2008 4:13:00 PM

This is a beautiful color and really compliments my hazel eyes!
I'm quite pleased with it.

on 3/26/2008 5:27:00 PM

I love these new eyeshadows from Mary Kay. They have a great texture and are very long-wearing. Chocolate Kiss is a beautiful golden brown with shimmer. These shadows are very tiny but I think they will last a long time. $6.50 per shadow.