BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 8/19/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is not for everyone & everything. It's definitely not for oily or normal-to-oily skin. For my dry skin & occasional dark under eye circle as well as darker areas around my nasal to mouth crease needs, medium is perfect for my fair-to-medium tone. I have found over the years it sets best with a brush of powder.

As far as reviews where some have found it settling into fine lines, well, that's make up for you: it's a physical product and lines just LOVE to show how well they can hold colors of any sort. Accept it, experiment & ask for samples before purchasing. Check out some primers (if you ask for a sample, you will almost always be given a few days worth). Skin is as fickle as Taylor Swift or John Mayer in a singles' club.

I use medium, and like I said, it works for my dry skin and better if set with a brush of powder (I like Revlon colorstay compact or Clinique). Per the ingredients label, it does not contain any offensive/irritating ingredients, so I'd have to guess any allergic reactions are rare & highly individual--I react to jojoba oil, but that doesn't make it a bad thing in a product for everyone else.

on 8/17/2015 1:45:00 PM

I have tried many under-eye concealers as I have light skin with very dark circles. Liked Laura Merciers for a while but this concealer from benefit finally takes the cake for brightening under eyes. I feel like a human again! Yes it is slightly oily but not a deterrent. Will buy from here on out.

on 8/13/2015 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was really liking this concealer. It was hiding my dark circles and my blemishes. Then one day my under eye area become very sensitive. Almost painful and was very dry and cracking. I stopped using the concealer and it went away. I didn't put two and two together so I didn't know it was the concealer doing this to me. Until a few months later I went back to the concealer and the same thing happened to my under eye. I wish this would work for me because it's awesome but it doesn't so I won't re buy :(

on 7/19/2015 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

When I first purchased this product I found it kind of difficult to use, I found that the concealer was really thick and would sit on the fine lines under my eyes. However, I found the product was easier to manipulate if I used a beauty blender to smooth it on to my skin. It gives excellent coverage and hides my dark circles and once it has been set with powder it does not crease. I found the key to applying this concealer was to use a beauty blender, if I didn't use the beauty blender I found that the product would case on my face.

on 7/18/2015 3:25:00 PM

I am looking at the reviews and see they are sort of mixed. Some think it's pricey, some think it's flaky, some like every aspect. I LOVE the product. I use a small brush to apply and find it applies very smoothly that way. I buy the small container and it lasts months and months and months and is very affordable.

on 7/9/2015 7:04:00 AM

Overall, the concealer is great for covering up dark circles under the eyes and does a good job when covering blemishes. However, when I run out of this, I may opt for a creamier one as I find that after blending the concealer with my fingers, I start to see tiny dust-sized flakes appearing. I did not blend TOO long, however it sets quite quickly. It's better to apply moisturiser before using this product. I read great reviews on this concealer and to be honest, it does the job. The only thing that ticks me off just a little is the concealer setting too fast.

on 7/5/2015 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is too thick, hard to blend, it settles into fine lines and creases easily. Doesn't last all day which is a shame.
Overall, unimpressed. 3/10 would not recommend :(

on 6/29/2015 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this! Not sure about how it works on spots but it's great for under eye circles.

on 6/22/2015 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This product did nothing for me. It claims to cover basically all imperfections but it covered none. Dark circles? Nope. Blemishes? Nope. Dark spots? Nope. Scars? Nope. Fine lines? Nope. It's as pricey as a high end concealer. The product is super thick and for it being that thick I feel it should at least cover minor imperfections. It's best to just buy a nice concealer instead of applying this then concealer it's a waste of money.

on 5/25/2015 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I do like this concealer, probably more than any other which is why I gave it 4 lippies and would buy again. I bought this in 'Fair'. I'm almost in my mid-50's, so is important it doesn't settle in any fine lines. I found this to be perfectly fine....doesn't settle in any lines and when I first dot this on (sparingly...a little goes a long way), it takes 10 years off my eye area. I just wish it would stay on longer! Buy noon time, it's gone. And I hate putting it on again because it just doesn't apply the same. There's a little spatula that comes with this that I discarded pretty much immediately. Would be great if you're sharing it with someone though. I always wash my hands before applying makeup, do while it may be a bit unsanitary to dip a finger in the pot, I'll take the chance. It is a little pricey (around $20?), but this pot is going to last a very long time. You really only need a few dots and it goes a long way. I will buy again, but I do wish it would last longer.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products