July 30, 2014 | 1821 users online

Cleansers - Clearasil - StayClear Skin Perfecting Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by dianeckateman

I love this product! I used to use this daily as i had oil glands that would not disappear. it smells great and the texture is beautiful. i'd alternate the use of clearasil's dailyclear vitamins and extracts scrub & this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Natashia1

I have been using this face wash for 1 year now, and I really like it. I have moderate acne, and it really helps for it. I use the sensitive version as I have very delicate and dry skin, and it does not dry it out even further. Really good that it has is scrubs as well, it leaves my skin very soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Sirillsh

This product is unbelivable. First night I used it, I woke up the day after with improved skin. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and it makes my face SO much better than it would look without it. It´s really worth to give it a try - have runned through 5 bottles and I LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great cleanser.
Keeps pimples at bay.
Has a gentle scrub.
No strong smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by 33Lisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did absolutely nothing for me. I used up the whole bottle because I hate wasting money but it really was nothing more than a slightly gritty cleanser. I much prefer salicylic acid in the form of a toner, I don't feel it can really do anything if you're washing it straight off. I gave it to my teenage brother to try and get rid of it but even he rejected it, saying he thought it made his face "kind of red".

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 5:31:00 AM More reviews by blondebum

I really like the fact that this wash is in a pump container instead of a squeeze bottle. It makes it so much easier to dispense the cleanser into my hand, rather than shaking the bottle to squeeze some out. While this wasn't my favorite cleanser, it did a pretty good job at removing all of my makeup and making my face feel very clean. I did not see a difference in my acne and it did slightly dry out my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by eilidh323

I used this product for about 10 days and while it made my skin a little softer it didn't do anything for my spots. My skin wasn't any clearer and I felt a bit disappointed with this product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

My bf bought this for himself, but I've been stealing it and using it in the mornings - on my T-zone only most times, cleaning the rest just with water (my cheeks are quite dry).
I have combo skin, and my T-zone gets very oily overnight. This is perfect to clean it, feels creamy, smooth and non-drying, and the exfoliating particles are very gentle. Has salicylic acid in it, but that doesn't do anything unless you leave this on your skin for a few minutes before rinsing it, which I don't bother doing most times.
I'll probably try some other products but might repurchase this as I quite like it as a morning cleanser, and it's cheap. At nights I use a different even gentler cleanser for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Ive been using the sensitive version of this face wash and its really good! Very gentle and creamy, I hardly feel the beads at all which is a good thing as my skin gets irritated very easily. I have found that my skin is much less red when using this cleanser. It also leaves my face nice and soft afterwards, its not drying at all! It does leave my skin clearer and removes light makeup fine. Recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by SkinCareAficionado

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Have used this cleanser for 8 years, need I really say anymore?

It drastically reduces the occurrence of acne (I have moderate acne with handful of cysts) I know my acne would be a lot worse if it weren't for this. Contains salicyclic acid, The exfoliating beads are synthetic and round so they do not scratch and are gentle enough to get into the pores - I notice a surge of blackheads when I don't use it. Some will say using a cleanser which sits on your skin for 2 seconds will do nothing and it's the leave on treatments which do - I beg to differ and can certainly say it DOES have an effect. You can use the sensitive version if you are using other treatments which lead to flaky skin. I perhaps would be careful using this if you have sensitive skin everyday simply because of the exfoliating beads, but you could use it every few days instead. Creamy formula, in a Hygienic pump bottle. Not a long list of ingredients, just a good cleanser for acneaic skin.
***Size seems to have decreased and price gone up lately however with their recent re-branding but the formula is the same.