October 24, 2014 | 1704 users online

Moisturizers - Boots - Expert Anti-Blemish Night Moisturiser

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by walkaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm in love! I'm 28, with 2 kids and still have crazy bad acne and oily skin. I've tried hundreds of moisturizers and this is the ONLY one that moisturizes, fights my acne and doesn't make me greasy. Its a clear gel but dries super quick leaving my skin soft and not dry at all. All the reviews stating it never dries...well they must have put too much on. It only takes a pea size amount for your entire face and neck. It obviously can't get rid of acne all on its own, if you're expecting that you won't like it but used in conjunction with your normall skin routine it's awesome. The only moisturizer that doesn'tt clog my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG where was this product when I was a pimply 13 year old in 1998!! It would have saved my social life!!! Ive been using proactiv repairing lotion every night, it works ok but It makes me so oily and red! I saw this in the target website for a good price so I decided to get it along with the toner, I was scared when I say it was a gel , my face usually breaks out with gels but I gave it a shot, as soon as I put it on it felt nice and cooling, no stinging!!, it left my face matte yes a tiny bit sticky right after but when it dries its ok, I wake up with a nice bright complexion! I think I found my HG blemish night cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by LonestarGabriella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on sale at Target for about $5 in a 1.69 oz. tube with flip open cap (you squeeze the product out). I bought this the same time as Yes to Tomatoes as I was searching for a better acne routine. I thought there is no way this stuff will actually be worth anything for only $5, but what the heck.
Ooooo buddy, wrong wrong wrong! I LOVE this stuff. LOVE it!
LUUUUURRRRVVVEE!
It comes out as a clear gel, that is easily absorbed (I don't find it sticky whatsoever as other ladies have stated). You don't need a lot. It also has a pleasant scent that is not strong.
Every time I buy these acne moisturizers, they never seem to sink into my skin, as my skin is pretty oily. And, of course, by morning my face is slick. So gross!
With this product, I am able to put it ALL over my face (with Yes to Tomatoes, I can only put it on my chin/cheeks or wind up greasy later), AND it actually ABSORBS the oil on my face! Total holy cow moment! I wake up and look fantastic! Not oily, just a nice soft dewy glow. I can not gush enough about this.
My acne has pretty much all disappeared, but I have used this in conjunction with Yes to Tomatoes. As a night moisturizer for oily skin though, this rocks!
This might not work for those with dry skin, or maybe not even "normal" skin, but it sure works for my oily skin (doesn't dry me out, my skin feels moisturized).
And of course, just because it says night on it doesn't mean it wont work during the day!
I'll be buying again. Lord, I love Target!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by iburns88

Like others have said this product should not be called a moisturizer but a gel acne treatment...with that being said this product did not halp my acne at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by alexaober

Gel like funny after feeling, doesn't moisturize for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by danielle1558

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been on the hunt for a moisturizer that does not break me out for months and I was about ready to give up until I found this at Target. It is a very light clear gel which moisturizes my skin well without feeling greasy. It is perfect for oily or combination skin in the summer, but might not be enough for the drier winter air. There are minimal ingredients and the only silicone is dimethicone, which is the only one that my skin can tolerate. It is really cheap too. The bottle is small, but you only need a tiny bit and it was only $4.99. I highly recommend it! I have been using it for a couple weeks now with no clogged pores. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite product from the boots expert range. After buying this and loving it I tried other stuff but they were rather disappointing! I love this moisturizer because it's a gel, sinks in right away, and relieves the tight feeling of dry skin without the oily or greasy residue. I'm not sure what's so "night" about this moisturizer, it's very light and perfectly suitable for day time wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! Even though it's a gel it doesn't really feel all that sticky on me. After using the anti-blemish toner and following up with this at night, I feel a difference immediately. I love how tight it makes my skin feel, and how soft too! A tiny bit goes a very long way. I use a pea-sized amount and it is enough for my entire face.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 5:05:00 AM More reviews by panidachan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed a nighttime moisturizer fast! And luckily I found this at my local Target for less than 5 bucks. Best things about it is that it works and it's cheap. I use it during the day and night because it works well for both times of the day. At least for me it does. I use it right after I put my acne spot treatment. Even though it's a gel, it's not sticky at all. Smell isn't distinctive unless you put a lot on. Overall, great product. I'll definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by ndextre22

I'm a new convert to the whole Boots Expert line of products and have totally fallen in love. Have used the night moisturizer for a couple weeks now (along with the anti-blemish toner and anti-blemish moisturizer and concealer during the day) and have had wonderful results. My skin tends to get really oily during summer months but this helps keep it in check...and trust me, I've tried everything to get in under control! I read some of the bad reviews about the consistency but I haven't found it to be sticky at all. It is a gel but it absorbs quickly and like others said, a very small amount goes a long way. It actually felt much "cleaner" than that lingering heavy feeling you get with some cream night time moisturizers. I say it's def worth the $5, especially for results I've gotten. Pores looking smaller, no blemishes and much more even skin tone. Quickly becoming my HG!