The Body Shop Almond Oil Nail & Cuticle Treatment (click pen)

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lanolin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Beeswax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Silica Silylate, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Horsetail (Equisetum Hiemale) Extract, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, 3-Hydroxybenzoic Acid, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Coumarin

on 10/17/2014 9:15:00 AM

does the job... kinda. im not sure if this made a difference to my really dry cuticles overall at all but i liked the convenience of the packaging. it does somewhat relieve dryness in a pimch when I'm out and about... and it does smell amazing. price wise... i think we can do a lot better... it really isn't a lot of product for the nzd19 i paid for it. don't know the exact price, but remembered gawking when it said 1.8ml. unsure if i will repurchase. certainly wont be my go to product.

on 6/17/2014 3:08:00 AM

I bought this because my nails are dry and this product seem to be the answer since I'm not really look after my nails but in the same time I always whine when my nails area goes very dry.

The packaging is simple and make it very easy to use, and I can easily carry it anywhere and wear it anytime. I loved this product at first, but once I'm not using it for one or a couple day my nails area goes drier than before. That's why after that I'm using it just on the weekend until it's run out so my nails won't get dried after I run out of this product.

on 6/10/2014 10:02:00 AM

This product really absorbs into my cuticles and made it so soft and 'normal' after being so dry for a long time! This is one of those life changing products for me

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have tried this out a few times as I know someone who used to work for the body shop. The cuticle pusher is a bit spongey but firm and it is easy to push cuticles back and actually doesnt hurt! So much better than those wooden orange sticks or plastic ones! Love the almond oil that nourishes your nails too quite soothing. I think this is a unique product. I have seriously considered buying this but couldnt justify it as I already have body butters and lip balms that would be good for my nails and I already have a habit of pushing my cuticles back and its not that cheap but I do think it is a very good unique product.

on 10/25/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I finished mine now. My cuticles were very dry and the skin cracked a lot. My nails were always breaking. I was using sometimes 2 times per day, and It helped a lot. The skin is so much better. Also the nails are stronger, but Im sure is because of another product that I also used (Mavala).
The package is very nice to use, except the end cap that is not well fixed and is not very useful for correcting the cuticles. And also gives me the feeling that there is some product still left, that I cant reach.
It smells great!!! But is also very oily, not immediately absorbed.
The price is expensive for the size, but at least I now it is efficient.
Im sure there are better products in the market, but this one is already good.

on 7/12/2012 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Delivery is good. But this is not a wonder product, I wanted softer cuticles, flexible nails. And I don't think it does that..... A miss from me. X

on 6/2/2012 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

First off, this is really expensive for the amount you get! But I'm really getting into taking care of my cuticles and hands, but the usual oil I use is in a nail polish bottle and is not very portable. I wanted something I could take along and whip out should I need to. Handy having a soft cuticle pusher on the end too; I have short stumpy nails so I need to push the cuticles back daily to give the illusion of longer nails. Great product, bad price.

on 7/27/2011 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've only used this a few times but I love it already! I used to use Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme and that just didn't do anything for me. Plus I really dislike sticking my fingers into a pot and generally just get my fingers all oily. With this convenient little twist pen, I no longer have oily fingers! One small twist, a drop comes out (but it won't drip) and it's enough to do an entire hand. I just dab a little on each nail, then go back and distribute it evenly. Very handy. :) My cuticles look way better than before, when I was using Burt's Bees. I love it to the moon and back!

on 6/30/2011 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an absolute go-to product for me. I have extremely dry cuticles and thin, fragile nails that peel and tear at the drop of a hat. This oil stops the peeling and definitely makes my nails stronger and more resilient. The pen makes it really easy to apply exactly where you want it and the quantity is easily controlled. On first use you do have to twist the pen quite a few times to get the oil to flow. I can't recommend this enough!

on 6/8/2011 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Before I start reviewing this product, I will just saw that I have some of the worst fingernails in the world. I used to bite them when I was younger, and they still have trouble growing, so they are still quite short and rather weak. I was using hand an nail cream to moisturise my hands and strengthen my nails, but I wasn't really seeing much improvement in my nails so when I saw this in the Body Shop I thought I would try it, and I ended up really liking it! It has the same delicious sweet, nutty smell as the almond oil hand cream. The packaging is really good, very easy to apply the oil and twisting the pen to get more is also very easy. You just have to be careful not to use too much on one nail because it feels a bit yuck if you have too much on. If you control it well though, it will cover the whole nail and cuticle and leaves both feeling moisturised. As with most Body Shop products, price could be a little lower, but the product is still good enough that it'[s worth it. Recommended :)

Popular Treatments