December 20, 2014 | 831 users online

Candles - Bath and Body Works - Pineapple Mango Home Fragrance Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

One of my favorite year round scents. Smells exactly like the name. Pineapple mango. A staple in my home. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this scent (but mind you it is strong) a true pineapple with a hit of juicy ripe mango. Love it in the home spray and the 3 wick jar candle, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by AlexisPandaApple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this oil when it was on sale for $3. I wish I would have bought more. Its so hard to find a really good smelling pineapple scent I was so content to find the perfect pineapple scent for once.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 9:51:00 AM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This candly smells SOOOO yummy! I can relate to one of the other reviewers below me because I LOVED their Iced pineapple scent and since then all the other ones I have tried are HORRIBLE! Esp when they try to mix the fragrances. This candle not only smells good but it looks pretty too, Very simple. I HATE candle with those tacky pictures(sorry if anyone reads this that likes them...not my thing) and this one has a pretty sticker on it. This may be replacing my Philosophy candles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

YUMMY!! When I first started working at BBW, we burned this oil in the store. Most times, I can't stand the smell of the oils because we burn SO MUCH at one time and the associates are usually placed right next to the burner, lol. But not this one!! It's such a wonderful fruity smell. It's all I can do not to snort it through a rolled up $$ bill! LOL!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2008 4:37:00 AM More reviews by lahoorah2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Years of angst and longing left my heart pining for a juicy pineapple scent after BBW discontinued its oh-so-true Iced Pineapple fragrance. I think I fell in love, though, when this scent debuted last year, because this one's a keeper!

Although this scent is not a single-note-sensation (unlike the joy that is Iced Pineapple), the mango is not a overkill note (like most coconut-tinged pineapple scents on the market). The mango is just a lingering aroma as the pineapple shines through in this one. This scent-blend smells like the juiciest pineapple you'd ever bite in to. It truly makes my mouth water.

I've gone through quite a few bottles of the home fragrance oil, room spray, and a couple of 4 oz. candles too.

Pick this one up for a tropical treat!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

This smells like juicy, fresh pineapple on first sniff and burn, and then I slowly get the mango scent in the background. I would give this a 5 but after a while of burning it, it starts to get that nasty syrupy smell to it. Ick.