September 2, 2014 | 879 users online

Blush - Illuminare - Florentine Fair Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by jacknjewel

Love this blush. A little goes a LONG way so be careful when applying. It's taken me a little time to get use to applying it. I will say that it goes on smoother over a cream foundation - but if you are careful and don't rush it you can apply it over a powder foundation (I use BE) and it will be fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2008 8:56:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This provides a realistic healthy glow that is hard to find. Very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2007 3:03:00 AM More reviews by LadyValea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use Florentine fair ultimate foundation and use the matching blush.
Just remember to use very little a couple pin dots will do!
Lasts all day! No breakouts! even in Hot! Humid weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2006 3:03:00 PM More reviews by dafodil2002

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great to take along in your purse makeup bag. A little goes a long way. I use Ultimate All Day Blush over Ultimate All Day Foundation. Very natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2006 10:09:00 PM More reviews by tracey_fox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this blush with my Ultimate All Day foundation, and it works great. It is easy to be heavy-handed with this blush, though so remember that a very little goes a long way. I use the tiniest dot of color. I have this blush in the Florentine Fair (to match my foundation) and Portofino Porcelain. I prefer the Porcelain for every day use, as it is a bit lighter, but sometimes mix it with the Florentine Fair for a bit darker shade. The Florentine Fair on its own is a fine color, just a bit too dark for my liking.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 4:48:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

This is a very matte blush. No sparkle, shimmer or dewy look at all so if you're looking for that, this isn't for you. That being said, this is highly pigmented. It only takes a couple of tiny pin points to cover your entire cheek. There are 2 finishes, Perfect Color (more moisturizing) and Ultimate All Day (totally matte). Both are oil free with SPF 21. I'm MMM with yellow undertones and this looks very natural on me. Doesn't dry immediately so I find it easy to spread for something with so little slip to it. I use a creme blush brush and it works really well. Looks great over Illuminare foundation, or over any liquid/creme foundation. I don't think it would work with power foundations at all. I have used a finishing powder over this with a very light hand and it really sets it. With or without the powder, this lasts all day without touch ups and doesn't sink into pores. I usually don't go for a totally matte look, so I use this sparingly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

Well, I tried these blushes in porcelain, alabaster and fair because of all of the great reviews and I thought they didn't look natural at all. It gave me a very thick, matte looking blush and it was difficult to spread. I much prefer tarte blushing bride for a sheer blush for fair skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by tkaste

Cheap for how long it will last but the color is very peachy on me. I like the porcelin better on me though it is light but okay for day wear and summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2004 11:26:00 AM More reviews by kristenlouise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay. I bought this because of reviews. It *is* a great blush. But I wish I'd known how peach it was. My undertones are SO blue that it looked orange on me. BUT I gave it to a coworker who has very yellow undertones and it looks very neutral on her. It's her HG blush now, and she's a huge MU snob. So, I'm sure it's a great blush, but if you have blue undertones and want something neutral do NOT buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 4:15:00 PM More reviews by susancarol

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this as much as the foundations I have both amalfi alabaster and porcelian these are truly natural "glowy" blushes. I am not used to creme blushes. but this one does not emphasize my pores or is hard to blend. I can't wait to try the darker shades to simulate a tan. Love that they offer trial sizes! great internet company also!