Target Brand - Dual Action Moisturizer

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/30/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Used it for about a week and my face was red everyday I used it. It didn't even really provide much moisture to my face. Will not be repurchasing. Nice packaging though. Pump is easy access however product didn't work with my sensitive oily skin

on 7/7/2013 10:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

This product isn't terrible, but it's not great either. I bought this because recently I've had tons of breakouts, and my new cleanser is very drying. The moisturizer leaves me skin feeling dry after it dries, and it hasn't done much for my acne. I only use it at night because it has no SPF and when you apply makeup after using it the foundation rubs off in little balls. Also, the pump makes it difficult to control how much I squirt out so I frequently pump too much out and waste it.

on 7/3/2013 3:36:00 PM

Target's knock-off products seem to be hit-or-miss for me, but I'm a cheapo and always buy them anyways. Often, their version of a product is spot-on to the name brand's version. In the case of this moisturizer, however, while the product delivers, the formula leaves something to be desired.

After washing my face, I spread this moisturizer onto my fingers and began to smear it onto my face. As soon as the lotion hit my face, I recoiled in horror. This stuff does *not* feel like you want to put it on your face- it feels greasy, smothering, and...weird, like you don't think it'll ever fully absorb into your skin. Don't worry, though- it will. And when it absorbs, you will notice an immediate difference in the softness and texture of your skin. I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now, and I have noticed that my skin is softer, my WTF wrinkle is fading (it's right in the middle of my forehead, brought on by making a "WTF face" too many times), and my few blemishes are fading away into nothingness. So that's cool, even though I still think the formula is horrifying. I would probably spring for the Clean and Clear version next time, but in a pinch, I'll buy this again.

on 1/28/2013 5:29:00 PM

I have very sensitive, breakout prone, combination skin, doesnt take much to make my skin freak. Alot of skin moisturizers make me break out, EXCEPT this one.
I get alot of random dry spots, cleared that up, and no break outs!
for best results, put it on your face when your face is wet so it absorbs into your skin better rather than just sitting on top of it and making you feel greasy.
the pump is great, very controllable. great product! ill never use expensive moisturizers again.

on 1/12/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This review is for the up & up Action Moisturizer its a green and white bottle not like the one pictured. The scent of this moisturizer to me smells horrible. It smelt like condoms?!?! As for it works for ance prone skin....NOPE! It felt heavy and i don't think it really moisturize my skin. Will not repurchase!

on 7/17/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the knock off version of the clean and clear dual action moisturizer. Itís about a buck or two cheaper than the brand name one and it actually works better for me. My issue with the brand name one was that it would ball up and come off while Iíd rub it into my skin. This one however doesnít do that and sinks into my skin fairly quickly so I can move on with my makeup routine.

The only complaint I can come up with is the scent. It has a soapy smell that some people may find a bit strong but it doesnít linger. This does just as I expected and what I need on a daily basis Ė moisture and treatment for my acne. This doesnít clear up my acne forever but itís a good treatment and itís better than nothing.

on 4/9/2012 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Worst "moisturizer" ever. My face actually feels drier after using this, how does that even happen?

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Like Jusch_Box.... my feelings are the same. I recall using this moisturizer some time back, and loving how it felt on my skin (of course it was the actual real deal, not the Clean and Clear KO by Target... ). So I skimped a few bucks for this one - the package was the same and the ingredients looked similar enough... but yes, it managed to flake my skin off at points that are not even dry to start with - around my mouth and chin, and right between my eyebrows...! Unreal! I was weary to move my face throughout the day because I could feel that my face had tightened. Anyhow, I would surely not recommend this product. I do not know if I would go back for the Clean and Clear product, as now the air's getting drier and I do not need additional SA products as a result in the winter.

on 2/16/2011 9:40:00 PM

The reason I love this moisturizer is because it has salicylic acid which helps keep my acne in check. It does well at keeping my skin clear. It absorbs into the skin rather quickly which is great because you can use it under makeup right away (which I do). It does moisturize well if you don't have any heavy dryness or flakiness. I have both issues near my nose, and it does nothing for that. The rest of my skin feels great though. If it had any SPF I would bump it to 5 stars. This is great for anyone with blemishes/acne and it's a great price too.

on 1/17/2011 2:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loved this moisturiser! Goes on so smooth and settles into my face soo nicely. I love it as a foundation primer..!!!! It actually works really well!! Maybe its just me but i love how it smells too!! Unfortunately i stopped using it after reading that it contain dimethicone! Even in the smallest amount of this could of been contributing to breakouts..my skin is too sensitive i need to stay away from dimethicone!